eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats the difference between eBid and eBay?

Forum Lurker
    All-About Merking
    View Merking's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Whats the difference between eBid and eBay?

I've signed up and upgraded for free to a sellers account. Say I auctioned an item for 0.99p and it sold for that. What will eBid charge me?

Quote Originally Posted by Merking View Post
    I've signed up and upgraded for free to a sellers account. Say I auctioned an item for 0.99p and it sold for that. What will eBid charge me?
    2) How Much Does It Cost to Sell? eBid has 7 (seven) forms of auction. They are all different in their own way, some are available to only Seller account type holders, some are available to only Seller+ account type holders. See below for a full explanation.

click here
    Last edited by raindropsies2; 6th April 2008 at 12:52 PM.

A helluva lot less lol
    Someone in the know will be along shortly to tell you hun. I'm pretty new myself but welcome to the nicer place

ooo well done rainy...i thought i was first to reply then

Quote Originally Posted by Candycurves View Post
    ooo well done rainy...i thought i was first to reply then
    You too slow

View cmjewels925's Feedback (+7924)
    All-About cmjewels925
    View cmjewels925's Listings
    Forum Posts

With free seller membership you'd pay no listing fees (unless you added upgrades) and 3% fvf if you listed it as a standard auction, so, 3p.

CMEJewellery For all your jewellery needs.

Beads 'n' Bobs For beads.

Charms 'n' Findings For charms and jewellery making supplies.

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies2 View Post
    You too slow
    It IS Sunday...... I'm used to a lie in as I work till stupid o'clock on a Saturday night...but the dreaded fishing season has started..after only 3 hours sleep I forced myself outa bed to get my youngest & all his stuff ready at 5.30am..... I can't nap today or I'll not sleep tonight & I need to be up early again 2mora *sigh*
    A mothers love eh

So theres my explanation ... my head is not functioning right today.... it doesnt function right most days but today yayyyyyy I have an excuse lol

Quote Originally Posted by Candycurves View Post
    It IS Sunday...... I'm used to a lie in as I work till stupid o'clock on a Saturday night...but the dreaded fishing season has started..after only 3 hours sleep I forced myself outa bed to get my youngest & all his stuff ready at 5.30am..... I can't nap today or I'll not sleep tonight & I need to be up early again 2mora *sigh*
    A mothers love eh

So theres my explanation ... my head is not functioning right today.... it doesnt function right most days but today yayyyyyy I have an excuse lol
    Put some maggots in their pants next time, that should wake them up & then they can get the stuff ready themselfs and leave you to sleep. And then when they have got their stuff ready, they can bring you breakfast in bed!

Forum Newbie
    View retr85wih's Feedback (+269)
    All-About retr85wih
    View retr85wih's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Whats the difference between eBid and eBay?

eBid allows you to sell whatever you want. You would only owe 2% or no final value fees at all. But, the only downfalls are lack of buyers and maybe plenty of non-paying bidders.

eBay, on the other hand, would charge you two separate fees (final value fee + final value fee for shipping item) once you sell an item to a buyer. When you ship the item, you should get a tracking number to the buyer so that he or she can locate the package through USPS, UPS, or FedEx. If you do not include a tracking number with the package, you may lose your money when a buyer files a dispute against you. eBay and Paypal may side with the buyer even if the buyer is wrong. The tracking number is your proof that you ship the item(s) to the buyer. It would help you save the money you earned.

Forum Saint
    View RonOne's Feedback (+4296)
    All-About RonOne
    View RonOne's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Whats the difference between eBid and eBay?

Please remember if you use Paypal to sell,
    like ebay you still have to pay their fees.

Thread Information