Thread: Sick of your Wii yet?

Theres a cure for that Jay.........

Start drinking earlier!!! LOL

Forum Lurker
    View Lemsol's Feedback (+372)
    All-About Lemsol
    View Lemsol's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ah,thought we'd seen the last of this thread since I started it almost a year ago.

I still haven't sold my Wii. Started using it quite a lot just recently with Wii Fit as have been getting soft around the middle. It's good exercise and i'm losing the weight. Don't play a lot of games on it though to be honest. I invested in a Playstation 3 just in time for the release of Tomb Raider: Underworld and am looking forward to Empire:Total War on pc and Resident Evil 5 on PS3 next month so still can't see me playing games on the Wii. Well, at least it's getting me fit though lol. There's 2 stone less of me than there was a few months back when I started the Wii Fit.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

About Me

Techno Paradise - retro to modern computer software and hardware

well done you Lemsol

I have to admit the wii fit is the next best thing for indoor fitness after my ps2 dance stage and the eye toy

Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View Huddylion's Feedback (+4843)
    All-About Huddylion
    View Huddylion's Listings
    Forum Posts

We have the wii played it loads at first then didnt touch it for months, the mrs just bought some stupid cooking game where you run a restaraunt and to cook food hire and fire staff lol,bit of a kids game but she loves it was on it all last night,had toput me headphones on down the noise of her screaming out .

We have about 12 games for it not ncluding the wii sports stuff,mario kart is good toplay against friends around the country
    (apart from the fact that you keep getting kicked out by the connection???)

Love the pdc darts game thats mine

Have been thinking about the wii fit as we could both do with a bit of weight loss
    My feedback of
    is 100% positive and has all been earnt here on Ebid

View CrazyJay's Feedback (+149)
    All-About CrazyJay
    View CrazyJay's Listings
    Forum Posts

My eldest son started getting to grips n the WSC 08 Snooker game. I can see that he will be able to beat me stupid at it before too long.

My y9ungest son also had a little go - but we had to keep telling him to step back from the TV, as he didn't have to really hit the cue ball!!!!!!!

Eventually I took the cue extension off him, and let him have a play without it. He was quite happy to bash a few balls about, and was realy chuffed when I lined up a hit for him and let him get a couple down the pots.

I do have a couple of copies of the WSC08 games up for sale in Toy Palloi if anybody is interested. (Complete with cue.) I would certainly recommend it.

For those who aren't fussy about filtering what I sell - Take a look at ALL my stuff above. - But for more specific listings, take a peek in the stores below.

TOY-PALLOI - For all sorts of traditional playthings!

THE PAPERBOYS PLEASURE - For Books & Magazines

OUT ON THE FLOOR - For Records - (mainly 1950's - 60's)

VIEWPOINT - Photographic Equipment

THE SCRAPYARD - Spare parts for old cars and bikes

Maybe they should sell the Wii as a visual/audio fun exercise machine. I found most of their software is for younger children. They do have more on the market now. I've one Wii game left in stock. Xbox and PS have more studios designing software for them. Far bigger selection and better games.

UPDATE: Kid's stuff alright. Recently watched a documentary where the USA military is integrating the new Wii technology into some of their weapons.
    Last edited by canuckbid; 4th March 2009 at 07:00 AM.

Forum Lurker
    View Lemsol's Feedback (+372)
    All-About Lemsol
    View Lemsol's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by canuckbid View Post
    Maybe they should sell the Wii as a visual/audio fun exercise machine. I found most of their software is for younger children. They do have more on the market now. I've one Wii game left in stock. Xbox and PS have more studios designing software for them. Far bigger selection and better games.

UPDATE: Kid's stuff alright. Recently watched a documentary where the USA military is integrating the new Wii technology into some of their weapons.
    Yes, I can see the advantages there. I was in the RAF and a SA80 was pretty heavy to carry around. If only we had Wiimotes back then
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

About Me

Techno Paradise - retro to modern computer software and hardware

Thread Information