Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Having a reading done ?

Forum Newbie
    All-About geofizz
    View geofizz's Listings
    Forum Posts

On phone readings i don't think there should be any problem in reading a person at all. Using pictures by post for a reading is ok i think, The internet i'm out of my depth here. I work, as a Shaman. I dont do readings , i heal the earth first people second and remove "lodgers". I pick up from a phone line, map or picture, A person or place can knock me sideways. I was asked only last Friday to look at someone very famous as a medium on TV to see if his aura was ok repair it and remove spirit from him, etc etc from a internet picture before he went on stage. I had no problem by phone, or have i using maps worldwide to identify problem areas near a home in a home or five miles away. If a dummy like me can do that, theres plenty of gifted people out there that could do that, if they tried.

One thing i would warn about to those who have tried and failed by phone or don't like it , is try again. The blockage or revulsion thats experianced could be sensitivity, a phone line not only brings energy to your person, it brings energy from another person and the building there in, could repel you and close you down fast. I can work reciving energy and sending it by phone or remotly from a map or picture. Many others can do this once there aware,its not a one way street.

Best Geofizz

Forum Lurker
    View Pendipity's Feedback (+191)
    All-About Pendipity
    View Pendipity's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wink having a reading done

If you would like some guidance why not try your local spiritualist church. They have mediums that actually give messages out to members of the congregation for free! Of course theres no gaurantee that on your first visit you will get a message but then you might!

The church members can also recommend a genuine medium that will give you a good reading at a competitive price.

East Ayrshire, East Ayrshire, United Kingdom
    View sweetpea40's Feedback (+10)
    All-About sweetpea40
    View sweetpea40's Listings
    Forum Posts

maybe try your local spiritualist church...they do readings if you are in serious need of guidance it is actually an experience attending one of their meetings. Your life is an individual path to be taken and you need someone face to face really as you can ask them more in depth questions that mean only one thing to YOU! way too many con artists out there.....you sound as if you have big choices to be made good luck!
    for all your sparkle visit my store handmade jewellery updated daily and weekly

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Sams-Sparkles

#12 & #13

I agree that spiritualist church are good... However the OP seems to be asking for a a tarot type reading more than a Mediumship type reading (well thats the way I read it anyway )

Smile answer your own questions

Have you thought of buying yourself some oracle cards? You can read for yourself, generally they are very easy to use unlike tarrot cards. I use crystal oracle cards and they are brilliant. If you look at what's available i'm sure you'll be drawn to the right ones for you!

nowadays mediums you have to say for entertainment only, and healers can no longer call themselves healers they have to say alternative theorpists, it seems that the spiritual movement is again getting a knock on the head we are a reconised religion it was passed through the houses of parliment in 1952, when you think that the catholic religion has just been excepted by everyone and are ruling people i think the white lighter should stand up and be counted and not let this government get away with this which is are religion spiritualist

Hi Everyone

I agree with all that is said, I am a Spiritualist and ran my local church for years, I do mediumship, Tarot ,Healings as well as teachings, and I do feel the Spiritualist movement do get some knocks, but it does not help when there are a lot of readers and healers out there who do more damage than good.
    I agree the best way to find a good reader or healer is by recommendation or great feedback, but even then you have to understand a reading can go wrong, it is so easy to pick up on others peoples vibrations that are around you, and when this happens a reading can often go wrong, but most good readers know this can happen and accept it, and it can usually be easily resolved.

Yvonne

hi dreamer60 yes i do agree with what you say, that there are healer and mediums out there who do a lot of damage to the spiritual movement and it should be sorted out, when i give healing it is by word of mouth that the healing i do is spread.

Thread Information