eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Goodbye Ebay

Forum Newbie
    View sarahloo's Feedback (+21)
    All-About sarahloo
    View sarahloo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs up Goodbye Ebay

I have left Ebay after they have changed feedback rules etc ... charges have just become really silly ... and Ebay' priorities have gone crazy... so I have given Ebid a whirl, to date I have found it really easy to use... my only big miss is the facility to print out labels for customers etc... also I think it would be really good if Ebid had a facilty for buyers to click on a link to view 'sellers other listings'

Today I made my first Ebid sale and am really pleased with the ease of sale etc... long may it last xxx

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome, Sarahloo, and I hope it is the first sale of many/
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

A warm welcome from me too and well done.
    Only started listing here yesterday and hoping it will not be long before my first sale.

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome, welcome! Best of luck with your venture!

Thumbs up well done

Quote Originally Posted by sarahloo View Post
    I have left Ebay after they have changed feedback rules etc ... charges have just become really silly ... and Ebay' priorities have gone crazy... so I have given Ebid a whirl, to date I have found it really easy to use... my only big miss is the facility to print out labels for customers etc... also I think it would be really good if Ebid had a facilty for buyers to click on a link to view 'sellers other listings'

Today I made my first Ebid sale and am really pleased with the ease of sale etc... long may it last xxx
    CONGRATS ONE FIRST SALE AND HOPE YOU GET MANY MORE. I LEFT FOR THE SAME REASON AND HAVE MANAGED TO GET A COUPLE OF SALES (HOPEFULLY MORE ARE IN THE PIPELINE LOL)
    PRINTED AND PERSONALISED T SHIRTS BAGS MUGS CAPS ETC

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rooster-Print

Talking Hi Again

Quote Originally Posted by sarahloo View Post

JUST NOTICED YOU ARE JUST DOWN THE ROAD FROM ME NICE TO SEE CUMBRIA ISNT COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN
    PRINTED AND PERSONALISED T SHIRTS BAGS MUGS CAPS ETC

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rooster-Print

also I think it would be really good if Ebid had a facilty for buyers to click on a link to view 'sellers other listings'

Hi Sarahloo, the link for seller's other auctions is in blue on the right-hand side of the listing page.

Thread Information