Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: EXporting to Google Base

Default EXporting to Google Base

HI

In the Ebid newsletter it says "As well as eBid automatically exporting your listings to Google Base, you can now also do this by yourself to enable them to be listed under your own name. Check the "Auctions I'm Running Page" in My eBid for the links."

Do you have to have a google account or something. Could anyone explain what it means. and how to do it please, bearing in mind that i know nothing about google.

Jane

Bump.Someone will be along soon.

Reincarnation is just another repeat

If your listings have at least 7 days still to run and they are BIN or acution with BIN they get uploaded to Google. The guys do it four times a month I think, so it's extra publicity for your listings. No you don't need to have a google account though I recommend getting one and organising your self for Google Checkout, it is cheaper than Paypoo and easy fro buyers.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Hi
    I know that they do it for you, but at also says: 'As well as eBid automatically exporting your listings to Google Base, you can now also do this by yourself to enable them to be listed under your own name. Check the "Auctions I'm Running Page" in My eBid for the links."
    This is what i don't understand, how you do it yourself, There is a drop down thing, that says export to google (or something like that) I need to know whether you need a google account, or what :-(

Jane

At the top of your "Auctions I'm running" there is Export listings click on that and you get two options, one is a file for you to upload to Google.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Question

I was thinking the same too.

On google base, where do we upload? eCommerce?? How do we upload this file??

Thanks

Click on the link below to join eBid.net as it's FREE and who pays perks for you to shop!!

eBid Buddies

Visit my eBid store for more auctions!

2 Find the Best Deals Online

As the guys do it there is no reason for us to do it ourselves. They upload on the 3rd, 8th, 13th, 18th, 23rd and 28th of the month.
    Please Visit my Book Store:

Affordable books Books

Family Members:
    Gothicina

My Children:
    Honehe
    Niffnaff
    Tozcentral

Thread Information