I have begun offering my artwork online in some limited auctions and while all my work is signed and certified collectibles, it is still rare as most limited editions are still under 25~

I have a dozen new postcard scenes done in LE of 100 or less and some are available here.

Also are ACEO Art Trading Cards,some that have sold up to $23 on Ebay this year and are becoming collectibles in a few stores and art galleries in the USA.

Online sales have been international yet may soon be pulled as more galleries are ordering my artwork and some negotiations are in place with companies wanting to print my artwork exclusively...

So, I would rather remain independent, but need some help in deciding whether to continue going the route of online auctions -- or to retreat and stop the auctions, deal only with some agents and higher prices on availability as others get pieces of the pie...

Still loyal to those I have already sold to through the online auctions, I will remain available and willing to sell my first fruits to them~

I hope you come and join my artsite and look to obtain my sampling auctions~! the prices are low as I am looking more for opinions on my artworks than the costs of the originals. My auctions are promotional so the items won will definitely gain value as exhibited so far.

Thanks for looking~ happy bidding~ keep on buying!

Ave Hurley Illustrations

in every search engine**

www.AveHurleyIllustrations.com