Forum Lurker
    View nemo14444's Feedback (+1)
    All-About nemo14444
    View nemo14444's Listings
    Forum Posts

Lightbulb BF Badcompany

it's out, what do you think?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlefield:_Bad_Company

Since, according to the information linked above, it would appear that it has only been out for 5 days in the U.S. and 1 day in the U.K., I don't think much about it at all.

Perhaps you should wait until a few more people have had the chance to see it before bumping this thread again?

Forum Lurker
    View PCPO's Feedback (+8)
    All-About PCPO
    View PCPO's Listings
    Forum Posts

i was expecting it to be awesome on par with COD4...but it let me down! the gameplay doesn't interest me much, and multiplayer is crap.

if you want a game where your in a regiment for breaking the law, have fellow conrades coming up with cheesy phrases (i mean cheesy not even remotely comical) along with repetitive comments, a storyline thats crap and ends up as well we did that mission, lets wait for the helicopter...oh wait its just been shot down, lets go kill the people that did it, and continues to be like that through the game, along with destructable environment, then buy it, if your expecting alot more..don't bother

oh and not forgetting when you've completed an objective you've got to go to the red smoke to meet up...theres only 3 of you! and the dodgy effects, especially on the ladders, press down when your at the top and your view instantly changes to your on the ladders facing them, i also find it too hard to see where enemy fires coming from,
    Last edited by PCPO; 2nd July 2008 at 02:15 PM.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View heatemyfather's Feedback (+53)
    All-About heatemyfather
    View heatemyfather's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PCPO View Post
    i was expecting it to be awesome on par with COD4...but it let me down! the gameplay doesn't interest me much, and multiplayer is crap.
    I think people put too much emphasis on multiplayer, even in this age of broadband madness. The core of most games should be the single player game, if that's not up to much then I would expect even less from the multiplayer to be honest.

if you want a game where your in a regiment for breaking the law, have fellow conrades coming up with cheesy phrases (i mean cheesy not even remotely comical) along with repetitive comments, a storyline thats crap and ends up as well we did that mission, lets wait for the helicopter
    Reminds me of Freedom Fighters on the PS2 - that game had a lot of promise and some parts worked really well, but ultimately the mission areas were too small, there wasn't enough freedom to complete them in your own way, and the game was too short.
    My auctions: video games, photography stuff, miniature wargaming hobby bits and pieces
    My eBid stores: Miniature Hobby Store | Old Games
    My eBid adverts page (also home to my free eBid promotional graphics):
    http://www.jonathanmortimer.co.uk/adverts/

Thread Information