eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any Crystal Healers kicking around?

View brishada's Feedback (+209)
    All-About brishada
    View brishada's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Any Crystal Healers kicking around?

Hi all

Have noticed quite alot of Pagans on this Forum, just wondered if there are any Crystal Healers lurking around?

Would be nice to hear from some fellow Crystal Healers…

How is the Metaphysical/Spiritual trade faring here on Ebid? We’ve noticed plenty of Viewers…at lease people are looking!

Blessings to all
    Sharon

Smile Little Me Kicking Arround!

Hello Sharon,
    Yes I'm Out Here! I'm Not A Pro/qualified Crystal Healer But I Do Use Crystals Myself. I've Just Started Selling On Ebid And Yes There Is The Interest In People Viewing, But I Think It's The Effect Of Summer Holidays On Internet Sales. I'm Sure I Could Make Much More Money Selling Completely Different Items On The Internet But I'm Happier Than Ever Being Surrounded By Lots Of Lovely Lovely Crystals And Passing Them On Into Other Peoples Lives.

Take Care, Linda

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/GEODE-VIBRATIONS
    Last edited by geodevibrations; 29th June 2008 at 10:22 PM.

sorry I'm a hands on healer,however maple wants to "learn" crystal healing, but there are at least 6 crystal healers on here that I know of.

Welcome to the site

Love & Light
    Somer & Maple

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi brishada, lovely to see you on here, crystal healing is what Id love to learn, had a wonderfull experience with crystal healing a week ago,

Hi geodeovibations, yes we do have a new age shop, but we realy are postcard dealers, why dont you open another shop and advertise other stock. thats how a lot of us seem to start.
    Yes crystal are lovely and have them all over the place, even the grandchildren are always wanting some of the crystals.
    must actualy go & restock our unit at the sea side today including new age stock.

All-About brishada
    View brishada's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Linda
    I’m a nearly qualified Crystal Practitioner! Am in the middle of writing up Case Studies. You are right, what better way to pass the time!

Hi Somer & Maple
    Let’s hope the others come forth, it’d be nice to swap ideas etc. I’d say it’s likely anyone wanting to learn Crystal Healing will already be using Crystals somehow in their life already…it just kinda progresses from there. Do you already ‘dabble’? What type of Hands-On Healing do you practice?

Glad there are some of you out there…was feeling a little on my own. Since being on this Path we’ve encountered some lovely people, some other Sellers even becoming good friends. Our mentality is the more the merrier, there’s room for everyone…

Will take a peek in your shops later, you never know when someone is going to have that special piece ‘you’ve just got to have’, you know?

Blessings to you all
    Sharon

Question In Response

Thanks Maplegin For Suggestion Of Another Shop Area, It's Made Me Think And I've Just Opened Another Store On Ebid. Getting My Listings Up And Running Is Slow Going For Me But I'll Get There Eventually.

Re: What Sort Of Hands On Healing Are People Using? Is Anyone Using The Reconective Energy (dr. Eric Pearl)?

Linda

Hi Brishada, I do crystal healing. I am down in London. Robert

All-About brishada
    View brishada's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Robert
    Nice to hear from you!
    Many Crystal Healers round your way?
    Plenty of people practising various types of Healing around our area, but the public in general, most of them aren’t ready yet to take this sort of healing on board unfortunately…very set in their ways in Norfolk!
    Blessings
    Sharon

Hi Sharon, i am a reiki & spiritual healer, as you know is hands on healing
    gloucestershie area here

Don't ask me what type of hands on healing I do .... I just put my hands about ½ inch from the body and thats it…. mind you I’m a hereditary healer, Medium, dowser etc etc. so (and not wishing to sound bostful) it's just a natural thing for me

Thread Information