eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any Crystal Healers kicking around?

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks Sharon, usualy will leave Crystals after going under running water to dry in the sun or moonlight & hope they charge, any more info from you would be usefull
    Yes its me got it wrong its quartz, they dont apear to be very big tumbled stones. sorry for having got it wrong trying to do tomany things at once.

View brishada's Feedback (+209)
    All-About brishada
    View brishada's Listings
    Forum Posts

Pam
    Don’t apologise, thing is there are so many new stones being discovered of late, chances were it was one I hadn’t seen yet! I just didn’t want to give you the wrong info, you know?
    There are loads of Aura Quartz combinations available, Dale likes Titanium/Rainbow Aura, Briana loves the Ruby Aura while I prefer the Celestial Aura. You can also get Tangerine Aura, Champagne Aura, Opal Aura, Aqua Aura, there are more, it’s getting late and the brain cells are slowing down! These come in combinations of Points, Clusters and Tumbles. The coated Obsidian Arrowheads are something else though!
    Will PM you tomorrow re. cleansing and charging.
    Night Night
    Sharon

Forum Newbie
    Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
    View Algasmoon's Feedback (+27)
    All-About Algasmoon
    View Algasmoon's Listings
    Forum Posts

Im a crystal healer, qualified a few years ago but had used them since a child. I use it in conjunction with Reiki, but its not a business for me, I dont advertise or anything, if someone needs it i find that they kind of just 'find me' i just do it free though some people feel they need to contribute - thats up to them. North London is where i live - not much for free around here let me tell you LOL

All-About brishada
    View brishada's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Algas! Welcome…
    As you say clients WILL find you! I don’t necessarily think it‘s something that CAN be advertised, people have to be ready to accept the Healing (and that goes for ALL kinds of Healing), seeing a poster somewhere or a business card laying around ISN’T going to make them ready.
    Maple and Somerset are near an area steeped in magic and mystery, where I’m guessing the populace are more open to this sort of thing (please feel free to correct me!). I’m on the East Coast. How receptive are people in your area to alternative Healing? Here people are VERY set in their ways, Alternative Therapy on the whole is still regarded as a load of rubbish!
    Gotta take Briana to school now…speak to you later
    Blessings
    Sharon

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Algas, welcome on board, most of the healers we know are the same they only do healing when its needed not as a business, certainly a lot seem to do it along side Reiki, I just love crystals some seem at times to just be picked up, am afraid thats how I always choose them,
    Hope you do get a chance to use your skill, think in these days the healing ofton seems to be able to help people not only with pain, but with piece of mind.
    hope to have a chance to catch up with you soon.
    Pam

View pearlygirl555's Feedback (+203)
    All-About pearlygirl555
    View pearlygirl555's Listings
    Forum Posts

Howdy all!
    As I read your posts, it looks to me like you use the term "Crystal Healer" to refer to someone who is recognized by some authoritative body as having a certain level of skill; someone made mention of writing up case studies. This may be a gross misunderstanding on my part, but I've had the impression that alternative healing methods are granted more respect by your governing bodies than by ours. Certainly the majority of practical, helpful, grounded alternative therapy books come from your publishers, and not ours.
    Here in the Midwest USA, if we've had training of some sort we may be awarded a certificate or something from our instructor, but the local government wouldn't be aware of our existence. If you are already licensed with some modality that allows you to give hands-on care, such as a massage therapist, you can use crystal healing in your treatments, reiki, acupressure, whatever. People who don't have this kind of licensure may receive a ministerial ordination from a church that has a hands-on ordination ceremony; the ordination you can get over the internet does not count. In Iowa, this makes you legal to do crystal healing, a reiki treatment where you might touch the client, etc. Don't know how it is in other states.
    We have a metaphysical business online, and we also do psychic fairs and pow-wows throughout the Midwest 10 months of the year, and it strikes me that this community which is so supportive of "follow your intuition, listen to your inner wisdom" is also so harsh to people who are trying to develop these skills! The same vendor who will encourage a customer to choose the stones that speak to them, will leap down their throat for putting bloodstone (heliotrope) and moonstone in the same bag. And the lab-treated stones arouse much controversy here; we have some ouro verde quartz that metaphysical people are really intrigued by until we tell them about the process that takes it from metamorphasis quartz to ouro verde. Then they are indignant that we have a lab-treated stone on our table!
    Do you have these same issues in the UK?
    "You're a guest of nature.....so behave!"

All-About brishada
    View brishada's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi PearlyGirl

By the sounds of things, Alternative Therapists over here have more ‘formal training’, if you like, in the sense that there are qualifications that can be acquired to differing levels that are recognised and regulated by governing bodies.
    I’m sure some of the others will come along shortly and explain more about how their Governing Bodies work, they are all so different.

I know from my own experience that alot of churches around here take a dim view on Lightworkers, I actually had a Vicar tell me to throw my Crystals away and that I (and others like me) had no right working with the Light, that was reserved for Jesus and his Disciples. Seems there is a stronger connection in the USA with religion and Healing. Healers over come in many shapes and forms and denominations.
    Alternative Healing is still mostly regarded as intuitive and it seems most of the people that are drawn to Alternative Therapy do so because they DO have that ability, as we discussed earlier in this Thread.

I use my intuition regarding what Crystals to use rather than look it up in a book. The Crystal Bible for instance is an excellent book but each patient is different, their needs are different, so it stands to reason that their ‘Crystal Prescription’ is going to be different. Just because that particular Crystal doesn’t appear in a book for that particular condition doesn’t mean it won’t work…

What we do find, when we go to MSB Fairs, is that people assume you know every single Crystal’s properties in an instant…that takes time, there are sooo many Crystals already and so many new ones being found all the time, to be able to memorise each one’s healing attributes can be challenging…if you don’t know straightaway they don’t trust you know what you are talking about! And again each Crystal is individual, some have extra little tricks up their sleeves!

As for manufactured Crystals, mmm…that’s down to personal preference. I know some Crystal Healers who won’t use Crystals that have been drilled or carved, they believe the Crystals suffer too much stress. If you look at the Aura Quartzes for example, they have been ‘tampered’ with but the metals that have been bonded onto them enhance the power of that Crystal! Metals being conductors thus aid the Healing process. I think we all have to respect that each individual has their own individual views. Giving your Customers a variation of origins, be them man-made or natural, allows the Customer to choose for themselves, you certainly shouldn’t be chastised for that!

Think that’s enough for now, hope to ‘speak’ with you again soon.

Blessings
    Sharon

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Pearly girl &Sharon,
    Think you ar right Sharon that everybody or most accept that we all work with & have different styles wants and some certainly work better with some stones than others, Yesterday we went to find a dealer come
    healer who we new would be at Pack Monday Fair at Sherborne (its realy A big street Market) & I asked her about aura Quartze & she said she wont use or sell them as she only likes the very natural crystals & stones, thou as she explained plenty of people do use them,
    I actualy bought some crystals that felt drawn to yesterday Aragonite she actualy called them sputnick Aragonite, & some how I felt very drawn towards them.
    Going back to original topic.It seems that these days here alternative Medicine seems to here particulaerly include hands on Type, & certainly more seems to be like that at MBS fairs.
    Hope to speak to you soon.
    Pam

All-About brishada
    View brishada's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    I actualy bought some crystals that felt drawn to yesterday Aragonite she actualy called them sputnick Aragonite, & some how I felt very drawn towards them.
    Hmmmmm, interesting choice Pam!

Aragonite Sputniks, very earthy, very grounding, helps you feel comfortable within your own body, stabilises spiritual development that is out of control, strengthens the immune system, provides strength and support, teaches patience and acceptance, good for people who push themselves too hard…

I like the Sputniks, spiky energy just like their physical form suggests. I use them when I need that extra little spurt to unblock or shift something! Spiky little monkeys, there’s a playfulness about them too!

Blessings
    Sharon

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sharon, thanks just felt I need it, think will prehaps help me as everything compare to somer & his Mum is still very new, though must admit feels very right.

Thread Information