Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where Do I Send The Money???

Forum Saint
    View penny291's Feedback (+1190)
    All-About penny291
    View penny291's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Where Do I Send The Money???

Morning everyone, could the person who is collecting money for the ydc auction for the dogs home please contact me and tell me where to send it? I Went back to auctions this mornong but as they are all fininshed could not get persons name, I know I should have taken more notice but went away this week-end and have been listing like mad, besides being outbid on the ydc auctions, put a last minute bid in for caravan but it was too late, anyway won the teddy so all's not lost.
    Hope everyone's fine and dandy this rainy Monday morning. I have opened a new bookstore, taking books from daughters store, there's a reason for that, trouble is when I read synopsis I keep putting them to one side instead of listing them, even though I have read them all, going to be busy this month as changing some stores around and closing Nurses Station, no-one buys anything from there, must all be really healthy here, new ebid logo,
    *EBID THE HEALTHY*STRESS FREE* WAY TO BUY AND SELL*
    got to go, so much to do, so little time.

View BARJOYS's Feedback (+1566)
    All-About BARJOYS
    View BARJOYS's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi lorraine just to let you know the Bear is on its way to you thanks for quick Payment

I also need to know where to send the money for the trust
    https://stores.ebid.net/essex-hospitality-supplies

Hospitality Supplies from Toiletries to Bedroom accessories all aim to help keep your customers coming back again and again

View liverdodo's Feedback (+1878)
    All-About liverdodo
    View liverdodo's Listings
    Forum Posts

I just paid mine direct on line to the :

The Dogs Trust

http://www.dogstrust.org.uk/

Dear Mrs Mccormick

Thank you for your kind donation of:

#15.00

it really is greatly appreciated.

Your generosity means that we can always be there for the stray and abandoned dogs that need our help.
    And, of course, you're helping us to maintain our promise to never put a healthy dog to sleep.

We look after thousands of dogs at our 17 centres every year, so on behalf of them all - thank you!!

Great Big Thank You to all the bidders & winners
    Doe

190th Girl Guides Liverpool

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

if anyone else doing it online let me know and i will paypal them some cash or pppay or whatever lol

just to let them that have bought off of me or maple know that she is busy wrapping them as I type (and before you moan about me not doing my share.... I sorted the paperwork and printed invoices out for her )

View shezz's Feedback (+360)
    All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Please read the YDC regarding payments
    Life is serious but taking it too seriously robs you of
    happiness, fun and productivity

I am collecting in for the Dogs Trust if anyone wants to send to me, then I can make a good payment to them.

K x
    For personalised pop art, visit my shop: http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Happy-Brushstrokes

View BARJOYS's Feedback (+1566)
    All-About BARJOYS
    View BARJOYS's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razamakaz View Post
    I am collecting in for the Dogs Trust if anyone wants to send to me, then I can make a good payment to them.

K x
    tried to pm you but it says i carnt send pms for 60 seconds ......so waited 120 seconds sent it and it still come up with same error message
    https://stores.ebid.net/essex-hospitality-supplies

Hospitality Supplies from Toiletries to Bedroom accessories all aim to help keep your customers coming back again and again

What I will be doing is collecting the money all together then sending them 1 lump payment, the reason for this is that I have payment by google, pppay, paypal and a couple are posting payment to me. So I thought it would be much easier to just collect it in the either send them a cheque with a covernote explaining that it's from YDC auctions on eBid.net etc. I think this is acceptable. Then when I get round to it, I will install my new all in 1 printer scanner copier fax machine and post a picture of the letter & cheque and try (probably fail) to do a screen shot of the cheque coming out my bank account. I could also try to email payment to them, this might be easier, but I will be sendng 1 lump sum. Either way I will try to keep here or YDc in formed to the donations having been made

Thread Information