Thread: Lifting a Hex

Forum Newbie
    Harrogate, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View fairygirl20's Feedback (+15)
    All-About fairygirl20
    View fairygirl20's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Lifting a Hex

Is it possible for someone to jinx or hex another person and if so how can the hex be removed. I had a run in some time ago with someone who claimed to be a white witch, ever since then their has been a lot of discord and disharmony within my family, I feel intiutively that this person is behind it.
    Am I imagining it.Can anyone advise please.

No they cant harm you.Only if you believe they can.All people go through bad times but things get better.for get about that woman and concentrate on sorting things for the better.Things have a habit of rebounding into people that think ill will of others.If you are still worried have a word with your local priest and pray with him.

Reincarnation is just another repeat

I do believe in the power of prayer and i have said one for you and your family.Sometimes we get a little of what we need and not what we want.There is always something going on in familys so remember life is to short to bicker.We are lucky to have family even if we dont always get along.Thins will get better

Reincarnation is just another repeat

Hi fairygirl,

No it’s not possible, but then I suppose it depends what you call a hex or jinx.

If you "believe” that person is willing you ill or put a spell/jinx/hex on you then your own mind has run away with you.

It is very important you believe it is “not” possible, else you will submit yourself to a life of paranoia, whether or not the so-called witch wished it upon you. Put the witch in the garbage bin where she belongs.

As for your family troubles, try not to worry about it, think calmly and rationally, these things are sent to try us (often one after the other or dumped on us all at the same time!) but I’m sure things will work out well in time. Just as there are bad times, there are good times in life too and they will come around again soon.

Forum Newbie
    All-About fairygirl20
    Forum Posts

Default Hex

Thank you for your esponse and your prayers, I too am a great believer in the power of prayer and I am sure you are right xx

a white witch would not place a hex on anyone.... and if they have they are not a white witch

Forum Newbie
    All-About fairygirl20
    Forum Posts

Default Hex

No, thats what I thought, and why we had the run in, thanks

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    a white witch would not place a hex on anyone.... and if they have they are not a white witch
    I am a witch - I use all kinds of magic,

It is what you DO with the magic that matters - not how you describe yourself.

I dont use the terms 'black' and 'white' to describe either witches or magic - so I am just 'a witch' - neither black nor white.

There are lots of myths around hexes - one is that a hex wont work if you dont know about it.

I also believe we create our own reality and other posters on this thread have said the same thing, using different words.

If our thoughts are negative, we attract negative events and not everyone describes their life events the same way.

For instance - I am seen as disabled by some - I dont see that as negative but some people do. I see my 'disability' as an opportunity to learn and grow spiritually.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnybooks06 View Post
    I am a witch - I use all kinds of magic,

It is what you DO with the magic that matters - not how you describe yourself.

I dont use the terms 'black' and 'white' to describe either witches or magic - so I am just 'a witch' - neither black nor white.

There are lots of myths around hexes - one is that a hex wont work if you dont know about it.

I also believe we create our own reality and other posters on this thread have said the same thing, using different words.

If our thoughts are negative, we attract negative events and not everyone describes their life events the same way.

For instance - I am seen as disabled by some - I dont see that as negative but some people do. I see my 'disability' as an opportunity to learn and grow spiritually.
    ^^^Wot Sunny said

Basically, if some random person in the street told you they were a witch and were hexing you, you'd walk up the road, possibly stumble and then thing 'Oh my gosh it worked, I'm hexed'.

If you really want something tangible to drive away your Hex (real or imagined- yes I do believe that you can hex someone, I've seen it happen!), you can do a few things.

First, the most effective but probably the most difficult, is to go to the persons house and make them feed you- drop in for coffee and a biscuit.

Second, you can make a witch bottle and bury it either by the front door or the fireplace (if you have one, I had one and covered it with pebbles, it looked like a modern feature lol). If you want a witch bottle recipe just PM me and I have the thing.

Third, you can cast a protective counter-hex. This can be tricky if you're not used to spell-casting, as it requires focus, effort, silence and most of all, neutrality. Again, I have something for you via PM if you need it.

Best of luck whatever you decide

)O(

try smudging your home to take away negative engery away, this will help lift the engery up again within your home

Thread Information