Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: What A Mighty God we Serve!

PRAYER REQUESTS/ UPDATES/ PRAISE REPORTS

A PRAISE

I saw the LORD seated on a throne, high and exalted, and the train of his robe filled the temple. Above him were seraphs......and they were calling to one another: "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory." [Isaiah 6:1-3 NIV]

Give unto the LORD, O ye mighty, give unto the LORD glory and strength. Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness. (Psalms 29:1-2 KJV)

Give unto the LORD, O ye kindreds of the people, give unto the LORD glory and strength. Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts. O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth. (Psalms 96:7-9 KJV)

Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come before him: worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness. Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved. (I Chronicles 16:29-30 KJV)

2014 PRAYERS

May the blessings of God be with all who view or post to this thread. May you be strengthened in spirit, mind, body throughout 2014 and beyond. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Thank you Father for being a gracious God.

Burgyeb - (7/17/14) Praying for world leaders & Nations of the world.

Ropegg - (7/17/14) Praying for world leaders & Nations of the world.

FOR EARLIER UPDATE HISTORY SEE POST #760 & POST #982 (LAST 2010 LIST UPDATE)

SEE POST # 1039 FOR THREAD 2010 SUMMARY REPORT & POST #1043 FOR 1st PRAYER LIST 2011
    POST# 1281 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2011 & POST# 1288 FOR 2011 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST # 1447 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2012 & POST # 1486 FOR 2012 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST # 1504 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2013

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Continuing prayers for world leaders and Nations of the world. May the Peace of God and His presence be felt throughout the world in the midst of the turmoil, suffering and pain, that is being experienced by so many innocent victims of the world unrest. Thank you LORD for your promise of a coming peace, and your abiding peace that is available despite any circumstance. Amen.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Continuing prayers for world leaders and Nations of the world. May the Peace of God and His presence be felt throughout the world in the midst of the turmoil, suffering and pain, that is being experienced by so many innocent victims of the world unrest. Thank you LORD for your promise of a coming peace, and your abiding peace that is available despite any circumstance. Amen.
    As 2015 has been such a tumultuous year, my prayers continue for world leaders and the Nations of the world. May the Peace of God, which passes all understanding, penetrate the darkness, suffering, and pain. Amen.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thoughts and prayers are with the good people of Garland Texas and surrounding areas; Oklahoma Panhandle and Plains; Illinois; Missouri; New Mexico; and the South Eastern area of the Nation.

May they be comforted in the midst of the devastation they have faced from the tornadoes and flooding. May the peace of God be with them as they go about the task of recovery. May each family who has suffered the loss of loved ones be comforted by the presence of God.

I pray these things in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

2015/2016

A PRAISE

I saw the LORD seated on a throne, high and exalted, and the train of his robe filled the temple. Above him were seraphs......and they were calling to one another: "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory." [Isaiah 6:1-3 NIV]

Giving All Praise and Honor to God For His Many Blessings During 2015
    Thanking God For His Love, Faithfulness, Mercy, Grace, Power, and Presence During 2015
    Thanking God For His Peace During the Tumultuous Events of 2015
    Thanking God In Anticipation of His Continued Blessings During 2016

2015/2016 PRAYERS

May the blessings of God be with all who view or post to this thread. May you be strengthened in spirit, mind, body throughout 2016 and beyond. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Thank you Father for being a gracious God.

Burgyeb - (12/23/2015) As 2015 has been such a tumultuous year, my prayers continue for world leaders and the Nations of the world. May the Peace of God, which passes all understanding, penetrate the darkness, suffering, and pain. Amen.

Burgyeb - (12/27/2015) Praying
    For Garland Texas and surrounding areas; Oklahoma Panhandle and Plains; Illinois; Missouri; New Mexico; and the South Eastern area of the Nation, who were devastated by tornadoes and floods.

Burgyeb - (1/2/2016) Praying that this new year will be a blessed and prosperous new year! May the challenges faced by so many during 2015 find solution in God.

SEE POST # 1039 FOR THREAD 2010 SUMMARY REPORT & POST #1043 FOR 1st PRAYER LIST 2011
    SEE POST # 1447 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2012 & POST # 1486 FOR 2012 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST # 1541 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2014

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

hi blessed of the Most High God!!! How is everyone?

2015/2016

A PRAISE

Giving All Praise and Honor to God For His Many Blessings During 2015
    Thanking God For His Love, Faithfulness, Mercy, Grace, Power, and Presence During 2015
    Thanking God For His Peace During the Tumultuous Events of 2015
    Thanking God In Anticipation of His Continued Blessings During 2016

2015/2016 PRAYERS

May the blessings of God be with all who view or post to this thread. May you be strengthened in spirit, mind, body throughout 2016 and beyond. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Thank you Father for being a gracious God.

Burgyeb - (12/23/2015) As 2015 has been such a tumultuous year, my prayers continue for world leaders and the Nations of the world. May the Peace of God, which passes all understanding, penetrate the darkness, suffering, and pain. Amen.

Burgyeb - (12/27/2015) Praying
    For Garland Texas and surrounding areas; Oklahoma Panhandle and Plains; Illinois; Missouri; New Mexico; and the South Eastern area of the Nation, who were devastated by tornadoes and floods.

Burgyeb - (1/2/2016) Praying that this new year will be a blessed and prosperous new year! May the challenges faced by so many during 2015 find solution in God.

SEE POST # 1541 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2014

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Blessed Sofia.......blessed by the Most High God!

Blessed to see you post. How have you been?

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

Blessed Sofia.......blessed by the Most High God!

Blessed to see you post. How have you been?
    hi there!! I'm doing well; thank God. I moved into a bungalow jan 2014. I don't remember if I told any of you but I'm ready to re-decorate properly... new curtains etc... my son came to visit me today and I enjoyed his visit and one of my closest friends stopped by and had a good catchup.

I have carers come in a few times a week and I want to say one of them gave their life to Christ a few weeks ago!!!! Glory to God!!! She has been such a blessing as my carer and have become good friends.

You are an inpsiration for keeping this thread going and I truly appreciate it; I appreciate you. It's awesome to serve the Lord right where we are in our lives. God bless you an hundred fold return on your giving of your time for Him. Thank you

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking Re: What A Mighty God we Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by sofiag1964 View Post
    hi there!! I'm doing well; thank God. I moved into a bungalow jan 2014. I don't remember if I told any of you but I'm ready to re-decorate properly... new curtains etc... my son came to visit me today and I enjoyed his visit and one of my closest friends stopped by and had a good catchup.

I have carers come in a few times a week and I want to say one of them gave their life to Christ a few weeks ago!!!! Glory to God!!! She has been such a blessing as my carer and have become good friends.

You are an inpsiration for keeping this thread going and I truly appreciate it; I appreciate you. It's awesome to serve the Lord right where we are in our lives. God bless you an hundred fold return on your giving of your time for Him. Thank you
    Glad to hear that you and your son are doing well. That is awesome that your carer is a child of the King. That is where it is at.

Thank you for your kind comment. It is my pleasure to post here; and only wish that more people would post to the thread.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Adonai Elohim I know that nothing is impossible for you. I know that you are more than enough to meet any need, solve any problem, meet any disaster.

I come before you not knowing what to say, what to think, as I've been watching the devastating flooding that has hit the beautiful state of Texas.

LORD, thank you for planting strength, and a spirit of community, within the people of Houston and other impacted communities in Texas.

LORD, hurricane Harvey is also impacting Louisiana. LORD I am asking you to move on this deadly storm, in a way that passes human explanation.

Comfort the people who have lost loved ones, property, and peace of mind. Bless them with a peace that passes all understanding.

LORD bless the first responders and the rescue organizations who are trying to reach the people with supplies and aid. Give them the needed understanding to respond to this disaster in an out of the box manner. Guide them with the power of the Holy Spirit.

LORD I ask these things in the Name of Jesus Christ. LORD I give you all the honor and glory for being a God who hears and answers prayers. Amen.

Thread Information