Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 10 of 187 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good evening all! You are absolutely right ropegg. I was wondering also if there was any way to check on sofia to make sure she's ok? It's a little difficult seeing that happening in cyberspace unless you have connections with others. We can always pray but somehow the personal connection thing just can't be trumped.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

I will also continue to pray ropegg that God will bless sofia totally, and that she will join us in this thread very soon.

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Good evening all! You are absolutely right ropegg. I was wondering also if there was any way to check on sofia to make sure she's ok? It's a little difficult seeing that happening in cyberspace unless you have connections with others. We can always pray but somehow the personal connection thing just can't be trumped.

Hi Burgyeb,
    You might try to send her an IM from here as they are sent on to her by email. I was going to send you an IM and it didn't appear that I could so make sure your IMs are set to receive them or if she answers you will not get it.

The last I heard from her was 9/18 but I have been sending her notes of encouragement. We can keep praying and God will keep her in His Care. Thanks for joining in prayer for her as she is such a fantastic person and does need our prayers

“Love never faileth”! (rv). What a wonderful phrase that is! but what a still more wonderful thing the reality of that love must be; greater than prophecy—that vast forth-telling of the mind and purpose of God; greater than the practical faith that can remove mountains; greater than philanthropic self-sacrifice; greater than the extraordinary gifts of emotions and ecstasies and all eloquence; and it is this love that is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
    Chambers, Oswald, Run Today’s Race, (United Kingdom: Marshall Morgan & Scott) c1968.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Ropegg:
    I'm not very comfortable using the IM feature. I have only become comfortable with general forums since joining eBid. So I will continue to hold Sofia up in prayers & communicate through this venue. I was grateful to hear that you are emailing Sofia letters of encouragement. We each have a different role to play as part of The Body of Christ. God continue to bless you; I appreciate what you offer.

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Ropegg:
    I'm not very comfortable using the IM feature. I have only become comfortable with general forums since joining eBid. So I will continue to hold Sofia up in prayers & communicate through this venue. I was grateful to hear that you are emailing Sofia letters of encouragement. We each have a different role to play as part of The Body of Christ. God continue to bless you; I appreciate what you offer.
    Hi Burgyeb,
    I understand your concern and what little I do in the eBid covers at least 99% of what I do in forums.

Yes we do all have different roles to play as a part of The Body of Christ and I want to follow His guidance to do what He wants from me. I hope I am not out of place in asking if you will check out my More Than Time website by clicking in my sig. area below. The website is new and still being worked on but hopefully it will be used as God directs. If it helps to bring peace to just one person it will be worth it all.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm a bit slow with computer tech, so I usually avoid links. I guess you can tell I'm from the old school.

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

ropegg, I clicked on you link and it looks real good. It is getting late so didn't read much----later.

I haven't contributed on here very many times but have read others, I too am concerned about sofia. If she lived nearby I would be knocking on her door, but will have to let God do the knocking and comforting.

Goodnight and God Bless!

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm a bit slow with computer tech, so I usually avoid links. I guess you can tell I'm from the old school.

Hi Burgyeb,
    I understand what you are saying and no problem about not clicking on it. Just keep praying for Sofia.

Quote Originally Posted by youmeus View Post
    ropegg, I clicked on you link and it looks real good. It is getting late so didn't read much----later.

I haven't contributed on here very many times but have read others, I too am concerned about sofia. If she lived nearby I would be knocking on her door, but will have to let God do the knocking and comforting.

Goodnight and God Bless!
    Hi Youmeus,
    Thanks for your kind words and I just wish for someone to get help from the website as I felt it is what God wanted me to do and He can lead people to it if that is where He wants them to go.

Thank you for joining in our prayers for Sofia as she is truly a very sweet lady.

Have a wonderful and restful night.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello Everyone:
    I got involved with the YDC59 Charity Drive this month. Didn't really understand alot about it, but I've been learning as I go along. The featured charity for this month is "Help The Aged". I think it is a good cause that was selected. Well I'm going to get back to a few things I need to complete today. God Bless!

Crazymama is joining in on this prayer chain for Sofia. We all need to care for one another in the body of Christ.

Amen and Amen.
    See all the items up for sale this week at Crazymama's

http://us.ebid.net/stores/crazymamas

Thread Information