Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 102 of 187 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1870

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

I bought something from Peggy in the last YDC and am so glad to hear she is doing well. It feels like we have been friends for quite sometime. That goes for all that are on this thread. I love and appreciate all of you and the concern for one another is wonderful.

May the God we serve hold each of you close and help us to never forget who is in charge!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sofiag1964 View Post
    and amen!

hi there; spoke with peggy; bless her she is well & have had peace all along - she'll be back on forums soon & appreciates everyone's prayers. Peggy will have a testimony when she logs on again... God bless all!
    love,
    sof
    PTL! Looking forward to Peggy's testimony! PTL!

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

amen!!! {{{{{{{{{{{{{love u 2}}}}}}}}}}}}

lookin' forward to peggy's testimony posts.

Forum Master
    All-About sofiag1964
    Forum Posts

hi again! I had a post in kitchen table & wanted to share it here as well....

join me in welcoming my new baby niece! Sarah was born yesterday at 12.33pm weighing at 7 pounds

mama & baby are doing well...

my baby brother & his wife live in GA with their other 2 little boys so this is their first girl!

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

join me in welcoming my new baby niece! Sarah was born yesterday at 12.33pm weighing at 7 pounds

my baby brother & his wife live in GA with their other 2 little boys so this is their first girl!
    A big congratulations to your baby brother, his wife & your entire family. What a healthy sized baby girl; glad all are dioing well! Is that GA as in Georgia, USA?

Forum Master
    All-About sofiag1964
    Forum Posts

thanks sis.. Sarah's big brothers are looking after her, helping mama with baby bath time and holding her...

I pray everyone is doing well.

I have another praise report....

This one's a long time coming... I've been to a meeting already, signed papers, checked out the site & within 2 weeks or so, I'm sharing a large shop with a few other retailers in one of the prime location shopping malls here in my town!!! It's a 6 month project through the councils & we will be in there rent free to see if our businesses would benefit from it or if it isn't for us... it's really happening.. I'm on cloud 9!!

God gave me to endure this long wait for something like this to come along.. and the hearts that He's touched to be there for me in wise council, prayer, praise & I welcome and appreciate everyone He's put in my life who've been there for me along the way.

I will keep you updated...

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    A big congratulations to your baby brother, his wife & your entire family. What a healthy sized baby girl; glad all are doing well! Is that GA as in Georgia, USA?
    Had to tighten up a few typos! Please forgive me little Sarah! Had baby boys on my mind!

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

My thoughts and prayers continue with baby girl Sadie, Buttons & Bows, and Ropegg. May God continue to pour out His healing virtue on them all. In Jesus' precious Name, Amen!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    My thoughts and prayers continue with baby girl Sadie, Buttons & Bows, and Ropegg. May God continue to pour out His healing virtue on them all. In Jesus' precious Name, Amen!
    Thanks to all for your prayers. I am sorry to have been so long getting on here and updating you. A few weeks ago I started having a problem of dizziness and feeling like I was going to pass out. I had three spells with each one getting worse. The third one I was at church talking to a friend after the service was over and I passed out. They were working with me and calling 911 when I came to. Needless to say there was a lot of prayer and I told the Lord I didn't know what was happening but with the intensity of how they were getting worse that if I had another one I would probably be seeing Him face to face. I have not had any more (even slight) episodes and they have run tests with everything showing to be in good order. I know God has taken care of it and all is well.

In among all that one of my uncles passed away and I have had quite a bit of company so my time has been averted elsewhere.

Thank you all again and may God's blessings be with you and yours through the Thanksgiving time.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

prayer request:

I received an email earlier; a friend of a friends granddaughter, Sadie May, is a baby & was diagnosed with kidney & liver cancer; on the last scan it shows the cancer spread to the bone marrows. It's always painful & heartbreaking when it's the little ones that goes through this horrible disease or any ailment. They're looking for a miracle as you can imagine. Not only will we pray for Sadie May's healing but also peace for her & her family at this time.

Abba Father, we don't always have the answers as to why this happens to our little ones; but we stand in agreement for a healing & full restoration miracle for this baby girl, Sadie May & her family. By His stripes, we were healed... In Jesus Name we pray... amen...

thanks sis.. Sarah's big brothers are looking after her, helping mama with baby bath time and holding her...

I pray everyone is doing well.

I have another praise report....

This one's a long time coming... I've been to a meeting already, signed papers, checked out the site & within 2 weeks or so, I'm sharing a large shop with a few other retailers in one of the prime location shopping malls here in my town!!! It's a 6 month project through the councils & we will be in there rent free to see if our businesses would benefit from it or if it isn't for us... it's really happening.. I'm on cloud 9!!

God gave me to endure this long wait for something like this to come along.. and the hearts that He's touched to be there for me in wise council, prayer, praise & I welcome and appreciate everyone He's put in my life who've been there for me along the way.

I will keep you updated...

I want you all to know that I have been checking in and praying even though I haven't been taking active part in the forums.

I was so sorry to hear about Sadie May and that is so very hard for the family as well as the baby. I am also happy Kiki is doing better.

Congrats, Sofia, on your shop project and God is so good to us even if we sometimes need wait and accept what He gives in His timing and often in a way least expected. Thank you for caring about others.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

Thread Information