Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by luvintage View Post
    Awesome Burgy. Thank you for doing this.
    Yes, the LORD is awesome. You are welcome, I'm enjoying seeing God move in such a powerful way! PTL!

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

PRAYER REQUESTS/ UPDATES/ PRAISE REPORTS

Youmeus - (1/1) Praying the New Year will be God focused

Burgyeb - (1/1) Praying the New Year will be God focused

Luvintage- (1/2)needs strength to act in wisdom for
    challenges being faced in her life

FOR EARLIER UPDATE HISTORY SEE POST #760 & POST #982 (LAST 2010 LIST UPDATE)
    SEE POST # 1039 FOR THREAD 2010 SUMMARY REPORT & POST #1043 FOR 1st PRAYER LIST 2011

Best I could do for now, banner will move down as request are entered. If adding request, updates, or praise reports to the prayer list, please use the most current one to bring forward. Tried to set up columns & they just moved to the left. Maybe someone skilled in template development can help us with the format. .

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Youmeus - (1/1) Praying the New Year will be God focused

Burgyeb - (1/1) Praying the New Year will be God focused

Luvintage- (1/2)needs strength to act in wisdom for
    challenges being faced in her life

SEE POST # 1039 FOR THREAD 2010 SUMMARY REPORT & POST #1043 FOR 1st PRAYER LIST 2011

Thank you LORD for blessing us to enter another year. Thank you for helping us to show just a glimpse of your goodness, love, mercy, and power. Bless the prayer request from Linda, myself & Luvintage as they reflect our desire to be more in touch with you in this new year & beyond. Let these prayers for spiritual renewal and growth be as seed planted for a harvest of your divine presence and intervention. Thank you LORD for being a God who hears and answers prayer in the Name of Jesus. Amen. [Jerimiah 3:1-3 KJV]

View luvintage's Feedback (+468)
    All-About luvintage
    View luvintage's Listings
    Forum Posts

Amen, Burgy. Thank you.
    Welcome to all of our eBid shops.

If you haven't already registered on Ebid, PLEASE CLICK HERE! Registering is FAST, EASY and FREE!

http://baubles-bangles-and-beads.ebid.net/

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've been reading EXTAVAGANT GRACE and one of the devotions is by Barbara Johnson and this is a quote from her. "Grace is stronger than gravity! When you're falling down, down, down, it's not a question of how far you fall, but how high you bounce."

This made me think and I shared it with a neighbor who recently had a masectomy and was to find out today what her treatment schedule is to be. She has a positive outlook and seemed to really appreciate my sharing with her. Her name is Charlene if you would like to include her in your prayers. We have been neighbors (3 miles apart) for 42 years, have visited especially when our children were in school, but have been busy with life and mostly just wave in passing. She is a widow who farms and is so busy. Now she can't do anything for a few weeks we have been visiting more and I think she is grateful for the Christian fellowship.

I think we could say this is an answer to being God focused in 2011.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Youmeus - (1/1) Praying the New Year will be God focused - (1/13) Linda reports focusing on God's grace in her devotions & sharing about it with others

Burgyeb - (1/1) Praying the New Year will be God focused - (1/14) Ava reports focusing on God's Word in her daily devotions & striving to live it.

Luvintage- (1/2) Needs strength to act in wisdom for challenges being faced in her life

Charlene, neighbor of Youmeus - (1/13) Had recent mastectomy, awaiting tx decisions, & is a widow who farms.

My favorite personal devotional text is The Bible. No matter what else I read, see, hear, or do; just seem to need daily devotional time alone in God's Word. I have a customary practice of reading the Bible through each year. In 2010 I tried topical studies & did not read Bible through entirely. I missed doing that. So I was very glad that God helped me to enter 2011 with a fresh focus on His Word. PTL!

Stratford, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View billsstamps's Feedback (+31364)
    All-About billsstamps
    View billsstamps's Listings
    Forum Posts

Strange as it may seem, not all who serve a Mighty Lord speak the same language, or have the same faith understanding.

Are there ways in which these Ebid threads can allow differences to speak to each other?
    Rev Dr Bill Hopkinson,
    Retired professor

BillsStamps

around 50000 stamps listed, based in London

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by billsbooks View Post
    Strange as it may seem, not all who serve a Mighty Lord speak the same language, or have the same faith understanding.

Are there ways in which these Ebid threads can allow differences to speak to each other?
    My understanding is that these threads do not focus on servant differences but on spiritual "touchings"/experiences which transcend common tongue or creed.
    Personally speaking I would be totally disinterested in discussion of cultural differences. Sorry Bill, I am not trying to be combative - I just felt it important that I express my own response to the points you raise.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by billsbooks View Post

Hi Bill, welcome to this thread. Differences in points of view do not sound strange, hence a multitude of threads available for discussions. The main purpose of this thread is to share the goodness of God, pray for expressed needs, and praise God when prayers are answered.

Thread Information