eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: What A Mighty God we Serve!

PRAYER REQUESTS/ UPDATES/ PRAISE REPORTS

Burgyeb - (1/1) Praising God for a new year and for His faithfulness in answering my prayer request for 2011. I asked God to help me to be focused on Him and He heard my prayer. The LORD helped me to get back on track with my personal Bible studies and devotions. The LORD blessed me on the last day of 2011 with a special rhema word from His Word. Looking forward to an exciting walk with the LORD in 2012 through His Word.

Suesjools - (1/09) Thanking God for healing her mother. PTL!

HerMajesty - (1/16 Update Prayer Request)
    HerMajesty is requesting continued prayers for a miracle healing from God for her cousin Nancy. She has been receiving treatment for lung cancer approximately 2 years and her illness is progressing. See prayer request on post# 1281. Please continue to pray for Nancy.

Dardonboi - (1/16) Praising God for providing requested strength for her & her husband, as they coordinated the Salvation Army Red Kettle Program in their community. They exceeded fundraising efforts from prior year by 30% and their own goal by 10%. Praise be to God!

Ropegg
    - (2/17) "Please pray as Burgyeb has requested" : "My (Burgyeb's Prayer Request) I am seeking God's favor with eBid Support in the restoration of the thread on 'Revelation'. Also in the restoration of my other post and my posting priveledges on eBid......in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen."

Ropegg - (2/17) "Father I ask that you hear Burgyeb's prayer and the others that join in on this matter."
    PRAISE: (2/20) Burgyeb praises God for hearing her prayers. Thank you Ropegg for interceding in prayer.

Ropegg
    - (2/19) "Dear Jesus please intercede with your Father concerning the Revelations thread............I am praying for it to be reinstated."

Burgyeb
    - (2/20) Praise God and thank you to eBid Support for the restoration of my posting priveledges. Thank you Peggy for speaking for me when I was unable to speak for myself. Thank you to all who were concerned, prayed, or made comments concerning the Revelation Thread. Please continue to pray that the Revelation Thread will be restored in particular and my posts throughout the forums. Praise the LORD!

FOR EARLIER UPDATE HISTORY SEE POST #760 & POST #982 (LAST 2010 LIST UPDATE)
    SEE POST # 1039 FOR THREAD 2010 SUMMARY REPORT & POST #1043 FOR 1st PRAYER LIST 2011
    POST# 1281 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2011 & POST# 1288 FOR 2011 SUMMARY REPORT

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Praise the Lord Burgy is back -----

I am praying to see the Revelation thread back and thank you eBid for reconsidering.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

It is good to be back Ropegg.......thank you!

Ebid did respond to my email request to restore my subscribed threads, including the Revelation Thread. I have not seen the thread on Revelation, but my other subscribed threads are available. However, my posts in the threads are still not included in the threads.

I have started a Revelation (Part 2) new thread to continue on with the teaching in Revelation. It picks up where the first original Revelation Thread leaves off, and covers the second half of the Tribulation Period (Revelation 11:15-19 and Revelation 12-20). May plan to merge content of Part 2 into original thread once it is available.

PTL!

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    It is good to be back Ropegg.......thank you!

Ebid did respond to my email request to restore my subscribed threads, including the Revelation Thread. I have not seen the thread on Revelation, but my other subscribed threads are available. However, my posts in the threads are still not included in the threads.

I have started a Revelation (Part 2) new thread to continue on with the teaching in Revelation. It picks up where the first original Revelation Thread leaves off, and covers the second half of the Tribulation Period (Revelation 11:15-19 and Revelation 12-20). May plan to merge content of Part 2 into original thread once it is available.

PTL!
    Thanks for posting and thanks for the time and effort you put into doing the Revelations thread ---- Had to check it out for myself and it sure is good it is going again and hope Part 1 gets back up and running soon.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post
    Thanks for posting and thanks for the time and effort you put into doing the Revelations thread ---- Had to check it out for myself and it sure is good it is going again and hope Part 1 gets back up and running soon.
    Hmmmm, .............Support seems to think that Part 2, which is only a continuation of the "Original Revelation Thread" is sufficient. I was informed that since I started it, I could just continue with that. Only problem is, it could get pulled "for the same reason" or maybe "another reason". Seems alot of threads, posts, people, etc. seem to be getting removed these days from the forums.

Attached here for anyone interested: http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...LATION-(Part-2)

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Hmmmm, .............Support seems to think that Part 2, which is only a continuation of the "Original Revelation Thread" is sufficient. I was informed that since I started it, I could just continue with that. Only problem is, it could get pulled "for the same reason" or maybe "another reason". Seems alot of threads, posts, people, etc. seem to be getting removed these days from the forums.

Attached here for anyone interested: http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthread.php?158264-REVELATION-(Part-2)

Sorry to hear that ---- wish I had copied it as I would look back through it sometimes. I hope the Revelation Part 2 doesn't get pulled. Please keep posting if they will let you. I pray God will bless you for what you are doing.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Did support say WHY they took off the original?? I don't think there were any grumpy posts on it. Can't be the topic, if they are letting you have part two. Would be nice if they would just reinstate the original and you could attach part two so we could have a complete thread. I don't take the Bible literally, but it is interesting to learn different interpretations of things.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

View RatDog's Feedback (+191)
    All-About RatDog
    View RatDog's Listings
    Forum Posts

For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus.

Romans 15:4-5

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    Did support say WHY they took off the original?? I don't think there were any grumpy posts on it. Can't be the topic, if they are letting you have part two. Would be nice if they would just reinstate the original and you could attach part two so we could have a complete thread. I don't take the Bible literally, but it is interesting to learn different interpretations of things.
    Support took the original thread down because they said no one was posting to it except for me. They said I could only post on a limited basis (1 time per day) if there is no dialogue.

I believe it was the topic. Because all of my other subscribed threads were reinstatated except the original Revelation thread. But all of my posts were removed from 1261 of my subscribed threads.

After I started the Part 2 Thread, I received an email from support stating "that since I started the new thread, I could just continue with that." The 2 threads are not the same, part 2 picks up where the original left off.

I actually see the same issue developing, because although comments are being posted in this thread concerning the Revelation threads, no comments have been posted on the part 2 thread. So I am limited to 1 post every 24 hours. The thread is being treated like a "Plug Your Auction"

The Part 2 thread could also be removed for "the same reason" or "another reason".

View RatDog's Feedback (+191)
    All-About RatDog
    View RatDog's Listings
    Forum Posts

Bow down your ear, O Lord, hear me;
    For I am poor and needy. . . .
    For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive,
    And abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You
    (Psalm 86:1, 5)

Thread Information