eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: What A Mighty God we Serve!

PRAYER REQUESTS/ UPDATES/ PRAISE REPORTS

Burgyeb - (1/1) Praising God for a new year and for His faithfulness in answering my prayer request for 2011. I asked God to help me to be focused on Him and He heard my prayer. The LORD helped me to get back on track with my personal Bible studies and devotions. The LORD blessed me on the last day of 2011 with a special rhema word from His Word. Looking forward to an exciting walk with the LORD in 2012 through His Word.

Suesjools - (1/09) Thanking God for healing her mother. PTL!

HerMajesty - (1/16 Update Prayer Request) HerMajesty is requesting continued prayers for a miracle healing from God for her cousin Nancy. She has been receiving treatment for lung cancer approximately 2 years and her illness is progressing. See prayer request on post# 1281. Please continue to pray for Nancy.

(6/04/2012) Renewal of Prayer Request by HerMajesty - requesting continued prayers for her cousin Nancy's cancer condition.

Dardonboi - (1/16) Praising God for providing requested strength for her & her husband, as they coordinated the Salvation Army Red Kettle Program in their community. They exceeded fundraising efforts from prior year by 30% and their own goal by 10%. Praise be to God!

Ropegg - (2/17) "Please pray as Burgyeb has requested" : "My (Burgyeb's Prayer Request) I am seeking God's favor with eBid Support in the restoration of the thread on 'Revelation'. Also in the restoration of my other post and my posting priveledges on eBid......in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen."

Ropegg - (2/17) "Father I ask that you hear Burgyeb's prayer and the others that join in on this matter."
    PRAISE: (2/20) Burgyeb praises God for hearing her prayers. Thank you Ropegg for interceding in prayer.

Ropegg - (2/19) "Dear Jesus please intercede with your Father concerning the Revelations thread............I am praying for it to be reinstated."

Burgyeb - (2/20) Praise God and thank you to eBid Support for the restoration of my posting priveledges. Thank you Peggy for speaking for me when I was unable to speak for myself. Thank you to all who were concerned, prayed, or made comments concerning the Revelation Thread. Please continue to pray that the Revelation Thread will be restored in particular and my posts throughout the forums. Praise the LORD!

Burgyeb - (3/3) Continuing to pray for the victims and their loved one in the mid-western and southern states impacted by the devastating tornados. Lord strengthen the heavily impacted communities in Kentucky and Indiana (Henryville) who sufferred loss of life and much destruction of property. Lord also strengthen those impacted by the tornados in Ohio, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida. Lord please protect and shield these communities from the additional storms and freezing cold weather that is expected to hit their communities. Bless the emergency response teams and others who are coming to the aid of these communities.

Burgyeb - (3/5) There have been reports of miraculous survivals of children in the tornado storms. First a toddler, a little girl was carried quite a distance from her home by a tornado and survived. Today they reported on a boy who was carried by a tornado several blocks from his home and survived. Also a mother reportedly lost her leg but was able to save her children. Praise the LORD for watching over these little ones.

Ropegg - (5/19) Requesting prayers for a special family who is being impacted by Alzheimers. Father we know that you are concerned about the problems facing this family. You care about the health of their loved one physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally. Please touch the person and their family members and bring peace, calm, and healing to the entire family. Give them the strength to deal with this difficult condition. Thank you Lord for being a God who cares, and hears and answers prayer.

Burgyeb
    - (6/28) Requesting prayers for the State of Colordo for relief from the wildfires that are destroying that beautiul State. Praying for the safety and peace of the communities and families that have suffered loss from the devastating fires. Praying for extinction of the fires and relief from the crushing heat. Praying also for States in other regions of the Nation who are being negatively impacted by the heat. Thank you LORD for being a God who cares, and answers prayer.

FOR EARLIER UPDATE HISTORY SEE POST #760 & POST #982 (LAST 2010 LIST UPDATE)
    SEE POST # 1039 FOR THREAD 2010 SUMMARY REPORT & POST #1043 FOR 1st PRAYER LIST 2011
    POST# 1281 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2011 & POST# 1288 FOR 2011 SUMMARY REPORT

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

A Child's Faith...The Radio Call Heard Around the World

12 Year Old Boy Makes a Phone Call You Will Never Forget - So Moving
    Logan Henderson called into a Christian radio show, only to deliver the most inspirational message we have ever heard. You will be moved by this one.

http://www.godvine.com/A-Child-s-Fai...orld-1671.html

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iwiw60 View Post
    A Child's Faith...The Radio Call Heard Around the World

12 Year Old Boy Makes a Phone Call You Will Never Forget - So Moving
    Logan Henderson called into a Christian radio show, only to deliver the most inspirational message we have ever heard. You will be moved by this one.

http://www.godvine.com/A-Child-s-Fai...orld-1671.html

That was so good and something we too many times forget.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post
    Even if we may not always understand why God allows certain things to happen to us, we can know He is able to bring good out of evil, and triumph out of suffering. Just remember God's hand never slips. -- Billy Graham
    Yes, this is so true. May the famiies and the communities of Colorado be strengthened and encouraged.

View RatDog's Feedback (+191)
    All-About RatDog
    View RatDog's Listings
    Forum Posts

"You're not going to heaven by being baptized. You could be baptized so many times the tadpoles have your Social Security number and still not go to heaven."

Adrian Rogers

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Praise Report:

I along with millions of others were impacted by terrible storms that hit the mid-Atlantic region since Friday night. I was without electricity from Friday until late Monday morning.

Was doing my morning devotional study in Psalm 86. I was amazed at the usage of God's name in the verses of scripture. Was blessed to have access to my study Bible.

Psalm 86 is thought to be a prayer of David. The study Bible notes explained it was broken into 5 stanzas. Emphasis was placed on the carefully designed use of God's names throughout the prayer.

Yahweh (LORD) was used 4 times; Elohim (God) was used 4 times; and Adonai (Lord) was used 6 times. I was just rejoicing about the Name of the LORD.........and all of a sudden my electricity came back on. It was knocked out since Friday night.

Halleluah! Praise the LORD! Elohim! Adonai!

All-About RatDog
    View RatDog's Listings
    Forum Posts

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord:
    though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow;
    though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Isaiah 1:18

All-About RatDog
    View RatDog's Listings
    Forum Posts

"My heart rejoices in the Lord;
    My horn is exalted in the Lord.
    I smile at my enemies,
    Because I rejoice in Your salvation"

1 Samuel 2:1

All-About RatDog
    View RatDog's Listings
    Forum Posts

Deuteronomy 10:21

21 He is thy praise, and he is thy God, that hath done for thee these great and terrible things, which thine eyes have seen.

Deuteronomy 10:21

All-About RatDog
    View RatDog's Listings
    Forum Posts

In my distress I cried unto the Lord, and he heard me.

Psalm 120:1

Thread Information