Default Re: What A Mighty God we Serve!

And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;

Colossians 3:23

View RatDog's Feedback (+191)
    All-About RatDog
    View RatDog's Listings
    Forum Posts

And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the Lord your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil

Joel 2:13

All-About RatDog
    View RatDog's Listings
    Forum Posts

My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

1 John 2:1-2

All-About RatDog
    View RatDog's Listings
    Forum Posts

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
    How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed?

and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard?

and how shall they hear without a preacher?

And how shall they preach, except they be sent?

as it is written,

How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace,

and bring glad tidings of good things!

Romans 10:13-15

All-About RatDog
    View RatDog's Listings
    Forum Posts

Psalm 69:5-6

O God, thou knowest my foolishness; and my sins are not hid from thee.

Let not them that wait on thee, O Lord God of hosts, be ashamed for my sake: let not those that seek thee be confounded for my sake, O God of Israel.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Requesting continued prayers for my cousin, and for relief from pain from cancer as it progresses.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

PRAYER REQUESTS/ UPDATES/ PRAISE REPORTS

Burgyeb - (1/1) Praising God for a new year and for His faithfulness in answering my prayer request for 2011. I asked God to help me to be focused on Him and He heard my prayer. The LORD helped me to get back on track with my personal Bible studies and devotions. The LORD blessed me on the last day of 2011 with a special rhema word from His Word. Looking forward to an exciting walk with the LORD in 2012 through His Word.

Suesjools - (1/09) Thanking God for healing her mother. PTL!

HerMajesty - (1/16 Update Prayer Request) HerMajesty is requesting continued prayers for a miracle healing from God for her cousin Nancy. She has been receiving treatment for lung cancer approximately 2 years and her illness is progressing. See prayer request on post# 1281. Please continue to pray for Nancy.

(6/04/2012) Renewal of Prayer Request by HerMajesty - requesting continued prayers for her cousin Nancy's cancer condition.

(8/6/2012) HerMajesty is requesting continued prayers for her cousin. She is in need of relief from pain as her condition advances. Please continue to keep Nancy in your prayers.

Dardonboi
    - (1/16) Praising God for providing requested strength for her & her husband, as they coordinated the Salvation Army Red Kettle Program in their community. They exceeded fundraising efforts from prior year by 30% and their own goal by 10%. Praise be to God!

Ropegg - (2/17) "Please pray as Burgyeb has requested" : "My (Burgyeb's Prayer Request) I am seeking God's favor with eBid Support in the restoration of the thread on 'Revelation'. Also in the restoration of my other post and my posting priveledges on eBid......in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen."

Ropegg - (2/17) "Father I ask that you hear Burgyeb's prayer and the others that join in on this matter."
    PRAISE: (2/20) Burgyeb praises God for hearing her prayers. Thank you Ropegg for interceding in prayer.

Ropegg - (2/19) "Dear Jesus please intercede with your Father concerning the Revelations thread............I am praying for it to be reinstated."

Burgyeb - (2/20) Praise God and thank you to eBid Support for the restoration of my posting priveledges. Thank you Peggy for speaking for me when I was unable to speak for myself. Thank you to all who were concerned, prayed, or made comments concerning the Revelation Thread. Please continue to pray that the Revelation Thread will be restored in particular and my posts throughout the forums. Praise the LORD!

Burgyeb - (3/3) Continuing to pray for the victims and their loved one in the mid-western and southern states impacted by the devastating tornados. Lord strengthen the heavily impacted communities in Kentucky and Indiana (Henryville) who sufferred loss of life and much destruction of property. Lord also strengthen those impacted by the tornados in Ohio, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida. Lord please protect and shield these communities from the additional storms and freezing cold weather that is expected to hit their communities. Bless the emergency response teams and others who are coming to the aid of these communities.

Burgyeb - (3/5) There have been reports of miraculous survivals of children in the tornado storms. First a toddler, a little girl was carried quite a distance from her home by a tornado and survived. Today they reported on a boy who was carried by a tornado several blocks from his home and survived. Also a mother reportedly lost her leg but was able to save her children. Praise the LORD for watching over these little ones.

Ropegg - (5/19) Requesting prayers for a special family who is being impacted by Alzheimers. Father we know that you are concerned about the problems facing this family. You care about the health of their loved one physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally. Please touch the person and their family members and bring peace, calm, and healing to the entire family. Give them the strength to deal with this difficult condition. Thank you Lord for being a God who cares, and hears and answers prayer.

Burgyeb
    - (6/28) Requesting prayers for the State of Colordo for relief from the wildfires that are destroying that beautiul State. Praying for the safety and peace of the communities and families that have suffered loss from the devastating fires. Praying for extinction of the fires and relief from the crushing heat. Praying also for States in other regions of the Nation who are being negatively impacted by the heat. Thank you LORD for being a God who cares, and answers prayer.

FOR EARLIER UPDATE HISTORY SEE POST #760 & POST #982 (LAST 2010 LIST UPDATE)
    SEE POST # 1039 FOR THREAD 2010 SUMMARY REPORT & POST #1043 FOR 1st PRAYER LIST 2011
    POST# 1281 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2011 & POST# 1288 FOR 2011 SUMMARY REPORT

Lord we come before you once again requesting prayer for Nancy. Lord, we join our prayers with HerMajesty on behalf of her cousin. Please touch Nancy and bless her with peace and relief from her pain. Strengthen her family as they stand beside her. Thank you Lord for being a God who cares about our infirmities. Amen

All-About RatDog
    View RatDog's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wherefore David blessed the Lord before all the congregation: and David said, Blessed be thou, Lord God of Israel our father, for ever and ever.

Thine, O Lord is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all.

Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all.

Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and praise thy glorious name.

1 Chronicles 29:10-13

All-About RatDog
    View RatDog's Listings
    Forum Posts

OH MY FATHER, COMFORT ME

You know what it is I've lost
    You know how great the cost
    Where I've been and where I go
    When the waters overflow
    When I feel I've lost the key