Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: What A Mighty God we Serve!

PRAYER REQUESTS/ UPDATES/ PRAISE REPORTS

A PRAISE

This is what the LORD says, he who made the earth, the LORD who formed it and established it- the LORD is his name: Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. (Jeremiah 33:2-3)

Giving All Praise and Honor to God For His Many Blessings During 2016 - 2017
    Thanking God For His Love, Faithfulness, Mercy, Grace, Power, and Presence During 2016 -2017
    Thanking God For His Peace During the Tumultuous Events of 2017
    Thanking God In Anticipation of His Continued Blessings throughout 2017

2017 PRAYERS

May the blessings of God be with all who view or post to this thread. May you be strengthened in spirit, mind, body throughout 2017 and beyond. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank you Father for being a gracious God.

Burgyeb - (09/01/2017) As 2016 & 2017 have been such tumultuous years, my prayers continue for world leaders and the Nations of the world. May the Peace of God, which passes all understanding, penetrate the darkness, suffering, and pain. Amen.

Burgyeb - (09/01/2017) Praying
    For Texas and Louisiana who were devastated by Hurricane Harvey, with unprecedented rainfall, floods, loss of lives, and loss of property.

Ropegg- (09/01/2017) Praying the prayer of agreement with Burgyeb for the people of Texas and Louisiana, who were devastated by Hurricane Harvey.

USA National Day of Prayer - (09/03/2017)

Ropegg - (09/03/2017) Praying for South Asia who has been devastated by flooding. God bless the impacted communities of South Asia with peace and direction as they grapple with their losses.

Burgyeb - (09/03/2017) Praying the prayer of agreement with Ropegg for the people of South Asia, who devastated by flood waters.

Ropegg - (09/05/2017) Praying for those in our country who are being impacted by wild fires. Praying for God's blessings on the USA.

Burgyeb - (09/07/2017) Praying in agreement with Ropegg for individuals in our country who are being impacted by wild fires; and praying for God to bless the USA.

Burgyeb - (09/07/2017) Praying for the Caribbean Islands, Florida, and any locations in the pathway of Hurricane Irma. Praying that loss of life be minimized as people practice caution and preparedness with this category 5 hurricane.

Madelaine - (09/07/2017) Praying in agreement with the expressed needs that are impacting people around the world.

Burgyeb - (09/08/2017) Praying for those who remain in the path of Hurricaine Irma. In particular for Florida, who is currently involved in the largest mass evacuation in US history. Praying that the evacuation will go smoothly and orderly, and that it will result in dramatically reducing loss of life and injury. LORD control the path of this storm, reducing the anticipated damage to property and critical services. Father I ask this in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Madelaine - (09/08/2017) Has requested prayers for Jan and her ministry team, who are under the banner of Flame International. They will be teaching on a powerful message "Blessing and Curses, Reconciliation and the Father's Love" to members of the SPLA. LORD cover them with your power and love, give them supernatural wisdom in the delivery of this message. Let the Holy Spirit control every aspect of the message; turning the hearts of the SPLA members to the Father. LORD I ask this in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Burgyeb - (09/09/2017) Praying for Mexico, who was devastated with an 8.1 magnitude earthquake, and Hurricane Katia afterwards, resulting in the loss of 66 lives and much property damage.

Burgyeb - (09/11/2017) Remembering victims of the 911 attacks; and praying for families, friends, and individuals who are involved in remembrance day services today.

Burgyeb - (09/14/2017) Praying for the Carolinas, Alabama, and Georgia, who were impacted by flood waters and loss of power. Also praying for the Virgin Islands, who suffered great devastation to property and the landscape. Continuing to pray for Florida as 12 million people were still without power.

Ropegg - (09/15/2017) Praying for special aide and blessings for the one who was zapped by the hot electric wire.

2017 PRAISE REPORTS

Ropegg - (09/05/2017) Blessed to know that so far her brother's home in Montana is still intact in the midst of wildfires.

Burgyeb - (09/07/2017) Loss of life during Hurricanes Harvey unexpectedly low (70) and Irma in the Caribbeans(10), in light of storm severity

Madelaine - (09/08/2017) Jan and her ministry team had a blessed day ministering the Word to the SPLA today. Will be speaking on "Healing the Land" on Saturday.

Burgyeb - (09/10/2017) Praising God for hearing and answering prayers of many believers, for changing Hurricaine Irma's path, weakening the storm, and for minimizing loss of life.

Ropegg - (09/11/2017) Echoing Burgyeb's praises to God; Ropegg also thanking God for blessing others with the stamina to go and assist those impacted by the storms.

Burgyeb - (09/11/2017) Echoing Ropegg's thanks to God for blessing others with the needed stamina to go and assist in the storm impacted areas.

2017 UPDATES

09/08/2017 - Caribbeans 09/07/17 report of ten (10) fatalities increased to fifty three (53) fatalities

09/09/2017 - Updates for 09/08/2017 & 09/09/2017 can be found at post # 1570

09/11/2017 - Cuba reportedly had 10 fatalities, up from 09/07/2017 report of no fatalities

09/12/2017 - Mexico previous report of 66 fatalities has increased to 96

FOR EARLIER UPDATE HISTORY SEE POST #760 & POST #982 (LAST 2010 LIST UPDATE)

SEE POST # 1039 FOR THREAD 2010 SUMMARY REPORT & POST #1043 FOR 1st PRAYER LIST 2011
    POST# 1281 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2011 & POST# 1288 FOR 2011 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST # 1447 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2012 & POST # 1486 FOR 2012 SUMMARY REPORT
    SEE POST # 1504 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2013
    SEE POST # 1541 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2014
    SEE POST # 1546 FOR LAST PRAYER LIST FOR 2015/16

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Magnifying the LORD with a shabach praise! Thank you LORD for being a God who hears the prayers of your people.

Thanking you LORD for changing the path of Hurricane Irma in the Sunshine State of Florida. You shifted Irma's anticipated paths from the spine of the state, and then from the anticipated east coast to the west coast of the state.

The path shifting has resulted so far in Hurricane Irma's loss of strength from a category 5 to 4 to 3, and now to a category 2 hurricane. Reports of loss of life were none reported & 3 reported in Florida. Thank you LORD for continuing to minimize loss of life from this very dangerous storm.

LORD we continue to ask that you be with all the individuals, families, and communities impacted by storms, who have lost loved ones, property, and peace of mind. Bless them with your peace that passes all understanding. Thank you LORD for being a God who hears and answers prayers, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Magnifying the LORD with a shabach praise! Thank you LORD for being a God who hears the prayers of your people.

Thanking you LORD for changing the path of Hurricane Irma in the Sunshine State of Florida. You shifted Irma's anticipated paths from the spine of the state, and then from the anticipated east coast to the west coast of the state.

The path shifting has resulted so far in Hurricane Irma's loss of strength from a category 5 to 4 to 3, and now to a category 2 hurricane. Reports of loss of life were none reported & 3 reported in Florida. Thank you LORD for continuing to minimize loss of life from this very dangerous storm.

LORD we continue to ask that you be with all the individuals, families, and communities impacted by storms, who have lost loved ones, property, and peace of mind. Bless them with your peace that passes all understanding. Thank you LORD for being a God who hears and answers prayers, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
    Yes Lord, I thank you for these things too and thank you for blessing others with the stamina to be able to go to those areas and assist in needed aide.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post
    Yes Lord, I thank you for these things too and thank you for blessing others with the stamina to be able to go to those areas and assist in needed aide.
    Yes, Amen.

With Hurricane Irma downgraded further to a tropical storm when exiting Florida and heading towards Georgia, now the grisly work of clean up, restoring power and services, and rebuilding begin. My prayers are also with those who will be aiding the storm and other elements of nature impacted communities. The elements: earth,wind, fire, water.

Remembering the victims of the 911 attacks on the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and the airplane that went down in Pennsylvania. God comfort the families, friends, and individuals who are involved in remembrance services today.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Praying for the Carolinas, Alabama, and Georgia, who were impacted by flooding and loss of power from Tropical Storm Irma.

Continuing to pray for Florida, where lack of power is impacting more than 12 million people. Prayers also continue for the Caribbeans. St. Thomas and St. John in the Virgin Islands were very devastated by Hurricane Irma. They are reportedly feeling trapped by their circumstances, needing help, but seeing no help. LORD give them your peace; and marshall the needed help they are seeking.

LORD continue to be with those who have been impacted by this storm. Strengthen those who have been sent to help, encourage them as they go about this challenging task. I ask these things in the Name of Jesus Christ.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

A Psalm

I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD. [Psalm 40:1-3 NIV]

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    A Psalm

I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned and he heard me cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD. [Psalm 40:1-3 NIV]
    Amen and the Lord will hear and help those in need now and I pray for special aide and blessings for the one that got zapped with the hot electric wire.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post
    Amen and the Lord will hear and help those in need now and I pray for special aide and blessings for the one that got zapped with the hot electric wire.
    Amen. Added request to the prayer list.

A Psalm

Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my sighing. Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for to you I pray. In the morning...I lay my request before you and wait in expectation. (Psalm 5:1-3 NIV)

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

A Psalm **Isaiah

I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. My soul waiteth for the LORD more than they that watch for the morning... (Psalm 130:5-6 KJV)

"...they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." (Isaiah 40:31 KJV)

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

A Psalm **Zechariah

Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him... (Psalm 37:7 NIV)

Be still before the LORD, all mankind, because he has roused himself from his holy dwelling. (Zechariah 2:13 NIV)

Thread Information