Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 20 of 187 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post
    Hi All -- Thanks again for the love and prayers that are being joined together through this thread. Dear God please lay Your Wonderful Touch on Brad and Jackie as he is going through his treatments and help Sofia through her trials and struggles.

I am asking God to bring a special time of peace and family unity during the Thanksgiving season and that all will be safe.

What A Mighty God we Serve!

By surrendering ourselves to quiet communion with God, by resting for a while from all our thinking and acting and serving, by leaving all things for once in our Heavenly father’s hands, secret wounds are healed, gathering unbelief is dispelled, and displaced armour refixed.
    Chambers, Oswald, Run Today’s Race, (United Kingdom: Marshall Morgan & Scott) c1968.

Amen!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Lord, this day give me the most supreme absorption in Thee—such deflections, such leakages! I would return home to Thee, living again the life of entire dependence on Thee.
    Chambers, Oswald, Knocking at God’s Door, (United Kingdom: Marshall Morgan & Scott) c1957.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi All --------

Wanted to say hello and let those who are in need of prayer know that I am still asking God to help you in your time of need. Gramma, I hope Brad is not having so bad a time with his treatment.

Happy Thanksgiving and love to you all.
    Peggy

“Thy touch has still its ancient power”; touch me, Lord, into fellowship with Thyself till my whole being glows with Thy peace and joy.
    Chambers, Oswald, Knocking at God’s Door, (United Kingdom: Marshall Morgan & Scott) c1957.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

To my awesome friends, I wanted to share the verse that keeps me going, not just in times of trouble but also during the good times.

Brad is doing better, and I know your prayers have helped tremendously. I have been having major computer problems, but it looks as though all is fixed now, no thanks to my sattelite people. Well maybe thanks in part. Sophia, I pray you are doing better. Please let us hear from you. God Bless you all.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Happy Thanksgiving Season Everyone:
    Thank you Jackie. That is one of my favorite verses, and the eagle is awesome. Very glad to hear Brad is doing better. ~Ava~

God is the almighty and the seeing he can promise you that for certain. So be aware of any misdeeds you do unto othersThis is gods message.

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gramma1111 View Post

To my awesome friends, I wanted to share the verse that keeps me going, not just in times of trouble but also during the good times.

Brad is doing better, and I know your prayers have helped tremendously. I have been having major computer problems, but it looks as though all is fixed now, no thanks to my sattelite people. Well maybe thanks in part. Sophia, I pray you are doing better. Please let us hear from you. God Bless you all.

Hi all ---

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope the rest of you did too. I was blessed with family and food and the Love of God so what more could I have needed.

This is a great and comforting verse, Gramma and it is good to know Brad is doing better and I will pray for him to keep doing better and for your help too.

Special blessings to all.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

God Bless You All!
    Peggy I had a wonderful quiet Thanksgiving with my family; and I also was very thankful to God for his many blessings. Please continue to join in prayer for Jackie and Brad, Buttons, Sophia, and for anyone in this thread family who has unspoken needs. May we all continue to remain under the watchful eyes and love of The Almighty. ~Ava~

God has spoken to me and has said that he will send healing to all of those friends and family that are in need of healing and he assures me that they will all recover.
    He has seen all your messages of love and he is truly thankful for all your true faith and he returns you with his deepest love.
    He also assures me that you will be recompensed for your true faith.
    Please believe that this is a direct message from god and he wishes to pass this to you

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

God spoke to me today through the anointed inspiring preached word of my pastor. The message was titled "The Immutability of God". God, the LORD Almighty, is immutable (unchanging); He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. He is omniscient (knows everything); omnipresent (present everywhere at the same time); and omnipotent (has unlimited power).

He is Jehovah Rapha The LORD our healer yesterday, today, and forever; because God does not change. His unlimited power to heal is present. We don't always see this in our reality, but that does not reflect on God's willingness or ability to heal.

I'm thankful to God today because He is a good God!

Thread Information