Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 55 of 187 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    It's been such a blessing to come to this thread again, I've been away so long. I've been blessed by the videos of the children singing "What A Mighty God We Serve"; and by the beautiful but heart wrenching videos about Katie Kilpatrick; and by the numerous praise reports amongst the seemingly giant prayer needs in our midst. Somehow, I feel as if I've grown up a little more, catching a glimsp of some of the more important things in life. Thank you Peggy, Linda, and Jackie for your faithfulness in prayer and continued involvement and presense on this thread. Thank God for His constant faithfulness, love, and mercy. Amen.
    Hi Ava,

You are welcome and it is so good to see you back. I thought earlier that I wondered if there was ever anyone still looking at this thread and what the need seemed to be to keep posting so I decided to check. I set up a page where I could just refresh the 'view count' now and then and I was amazed at how much it is being viewed and realized that there certainly is still a need for it so I came to make another post thanking God for all he has done for me and that it is not so important that we phrase our prayers correctly as it is that we do pray. Our prayers are received by the Heavenly Father in a perfect way as God knows our needs even before we ask. What a Wonderful Savior.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

Amen! He is great! I've grown more since being on this thread; touched by all of your postings requesting prayers & seeing the bond that is being made here. We're just not people on keyboards, we're friends, whether we are Christians or not; He's here for us all... God bless each and everyone of you for the time you've taken to come here; those are precious times sown for His vineyard.

I love u guys

sof

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post
    Hi Ava,

You are welcome and it is so good to see you back. I thought earlier that I wondered if there was ever anyone still looking at this thread and what the need seemed to be to keep posting so I decided to check. I set up a page where I could just refresh the 'view count' now and then and I was amazed at how much it is being viewed and realized that there certainly is still a need for it so I came to make another post thanking God for all he has done for me and that it is not so important that we phrase our prayers correctly as it is that we do pray. Our prayers are received by the Heavenly Father in a perfect way as God knows our needs even before we ask. What a Wonderful Savior.
    Thank you Peggy. It is encouraging to know that many people are being touched & ministered to by God through this thread. He is a Wonderful Saviour & Great God!

Hi Sophia, it is always good to hear from you; it was very good news to hear of your neice's recovery. I'm very thankful to God for the praise reports (growing in leaps & bounds). I continue to join my prayers with others on the prayer chain because nothing is too hard for God & prayer changes things. ~Ava~

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

There is a great praise report for Stitchsyl's daughter. She is out of the intensive care unit, off the ventilator, and walking for short distances. Praise God! She reported this in the YDC Christmas thread.

I was thinking it would be a good idea to list the praise reports as already being done; but also to put a bracketed message next to prayer request, i.e. [ Praise Report] for any prayers that have been answered. This would be a great encouragement.

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

Prayer Chain for:
    Peggys Friend John - Bladder Cancer -- had bladder removed and cancer is spreading. Praise - There were more tumors when he went back for check up so they are giving him another round of the treatments ---- they were concerned that it had spread to his kidneys and when they did the scan the kidneys were all clear. Also for most of the treatments he has had little pain and sickness which is a great blessing.
    Linn- Cancer
    Shelly - Unknown Medical
    Elegants Mother - Lymphoma
    Grammas husband Brad - Bladder Cancer, Pulmonary Hypertension and Diabetes
    Peggys friend Al - Drug Rehab
    Those that have strayed from their Heavenly Father
    Rednosty, Adam and Family - strength & wholeness
    MrsBentleys friend - Cancer
    Maplegin - Breast Cancer - Doctors have found Cancer in a lymph node so she will probably need Chemo as well as radiation. Praise - The Doctor's have said that although her cancer is incurable. it is not terminal. Obviously the Lord is not finished with her yet,
    Herbalbrew - Breast Cancer
    Indyglo's daughter - Major health issues
    Penny and her Father - Lost their Mother and Wife. Father is having an extremely hard time with his loss.
    Linda's brother-in-law and family - Had tumor on brain removed and needs continued prayer
    Sophia's niece- Had emergency delivery (baby seems fine) due to mother having pneumonia and swine flu. Praise - She is doing better. She is now eating solid food as they have removed her feeding tube and she is supposed to go home the end of September, although I haven't heard yet if she has.
    Ucanbeasurvivor- Financial and depression needs
    Uniquemornique - Personal Problems
    Youmeus daughter Lynette - Has severe infection in spine and muscles causing problems throughout her system. Praise - Lynette is showing signs of improvement and making milestones in her day to day life. They may seem small to us but they are giant leaps for her.
    Gramma - C.O.P.D. and Diabetes
    Meebo (Margarete) - Breast Cancer Praise - Praise the Lord, after her recent treatment she was told that no more cancer cells had been found.
    Jackie's husband Brad - Went for his treatment today and the Urologist found white cells where they didn't belong. Doctor will have to do a painful biopsy. Praise - His infection is clearing up from antibiotics and won't need a biopsy done after all. Thank You Lord.
    Jackie's friend Jenny - Had a miscarriage this weekend, needless to say she is devastated.
    Stitchsyl's Daughter - In intensive care on a ventilator, unable to breath on her own.
    Linda's Daughter Lynette - Be in prayer for her financial situation. The School she teaches at say's she needs to be back by December, yet she's still not strong enough to go back to work.
    Hopeful2's daughter Rene - Is having breathing problems since getting over the flu.
    Jeweleffects - Her store is closed until further notice due to illness.
    HaroldB - Heard he has been in the hospital.

Heavenly Father Thank you for allowing us to add another Praise to this prayer list. You are so good to us and for that I am so grateful. Once again though Lord, we add another Praise to glorify you and have to add four additional for Prayer and Blessings. Father it doesn't look like Lynette is going to be able to comply with the Schools wishes unless of course you intervene to heal her, or to soften the hearts of those in charge at her School. I pray also Lord for your intervention in Rene's healing from complications of the flu. You know what she needs and I just pray that you will supply her needs. I am concerned about Jan and Harold, and I just pray that you will hold them both in your loving arms and bring them back to us soon. I continue to pray Father for the others on this list that is hurting or sick and need your special touch. Father I pray these things in your Holy Name, Jesus. Amen
    Last edited by gramma1111; 12th November 2009 at 04:27 PM.

Forum Diehard
    All-About gramma1111
    Forum Posts

That's a good idea Ava, I'll do that now. Thanks. BTW Welcome back.

On further thought I'll do it tomorrow. I am having some swelling problems in the feet and legs from either the Diabetes or COPD and need to close it down and go to bed.
    Last edited by gramma1111; 12th November 2009 at 02:55 AM.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gramma1111 View Post
    That's a good idea Ava, I'll do that now. Thanks. BTW Welcome back.

On further thought I'll do it tomorrow. I am having some swelling problems in the feet and legs from either the Diabetes or COPD and need to close it down and go to bed.
    Hi Jackie, thanks it's good to be back. I hope that the swelling & discomfort in your legs & feet are reduced when you lie down. My continued prayers are with you & Brad, and I ask God to heal you in your whole persons. May God also touch and heal Jan, Sandy's daughter; and bring Harold back fully restored into the forums (I heard he's been visiting his stores). Amen.

Forum Diehard
    All-About gramma1111
    Forum Posts

Thank you Ava for the prayers, they are so appreciated. As we can see below, prayers are answered. I like the new look of the Prayers and Praise, you had a good idea. Thank you for it.

Peggy, never mind the PM, once I started on this I got the answers I needed. Pays to read everything.

Forum Diehard
    All-About gramma1111
    Forum Posts

Prayer Chain for:
    Peggys Friend John - Bladder Cancer -- had bladder removed and cancer is spreading. Update - Having radiation 4 days and chemo 1 day each week. Praise - There were more tumors when he went back for check up so they are giving him another round of the treatments ---- they were concerned that it had spread to his kidneys and when they did the scan the kidneys were all clear. Also for most of the treatments he has had little pain and sickness which is a great blessing.
    Linn- Cancer
    Shelly - Unknown Medical
    Elegants Mother - Lymphoma
    Grammas husband Brad - Bladder Cancer, Pulmonary Hypertension and Diabetes. Praise - He is doing so well that he is now taking treatment every six months instead of three.
    Peggys friend Al - Drug Rehab
    Those that have strayed from their Heavenly Father
    Rednosty, Adam and Family - strength & wholeness
    MrsBentleys friend - Cancer
    Maplegin - Breast Cancer - Doctors have found Cancer in a lymph node so she will probably need Chemo as well as radiation. Praise - The Doctor's have said that although her cancer is incurable. it is not terminal. Obviously the Lord is not finished with her yet,
    Herbalbrew - Breast Cancer
    Indyglo's daughter - Major health issues
    Penny and her Father - Lost their Mother and Wife. Father is having an extremely hard time with his loss.
    Linda's brother-in-law and family - Had tumor on brain removed and needs continued prayer
    Sophia's niece- Had emergency delivery (baby seems fine) due to mother having pneumonia and swine flu. Praise - She is doing better. She is now eating solid food as they have removed her feeding tube and she is supposed to go home the end of September, although I haven't heard yet if she has.
    Ucanbeasurvivor- Financial and depression needs
    Uniquemornique - Personal Problems
    Youmeus daughter Lynette - Has severe infection in spine and muscles causing problems throughout her system. Praise - Lynette is showing signs of improvement and making milestones in her day to day life. They may seem small to us but they are giant leaps for her.
    Gramma - C.O.P.D. and Diabetes
    Meebo (Margarete) - Breast Cancer Praise - Praise the Lord, after her recent treatment she was told that no more cancer cells had been found.
    Jackie's husband Brad - Went for his treatment today and the Urologist found white cells where they didn't belong. Doctor will have to do a painful biopsy. Praise - His infection is clearing up from antibiotics and won't need a biopsy done after all. Thank You Lord.
    Jackie's friend Jenny - Had a miscarriage, needless to say she is devastated. Update - She is doing well overall, but has days where she is still has a hard time accepting.
    Stitchsyl's Daughter - In intensive care on a ventilator, unable to breath on her own.
    Linda's Daughter Lynette - Be in prayer for her financial situation. The School she teaches at say's she needs to be back by December, yet she's still not strong enough to go back to work.
    Hopeful2's daughter Rene - Is having breathing problems since getting over the flu.
    Jeweleffects - Her store is closed until further notice due to illness.
    HaroldB - Heard he has been in the hospital.

Lord God, you told us in Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." this I have found to be the case as evidenced in the Praise reports. Thank you Father for being in the midst of us and loving us so much. I Love You Father and thank you once again. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gramma1111 View Post
    Thank you Ava for the prayers, they are so appreciated. As we can see below, prayers are answered. I like the new look of the Prayers and Praise, you had a good idea. Thank you for it.

Peggy, never mind the PM, once I started on this I got the answers I needed. Pays to read everything.
    I guess you see I did the PM before I did much reading -- sounds like we are on the same team.

The joining in prayers are powerful and of the 5 requests I have posted 3 of them have been so gratefully fulfilled and answered by our Precious Heavenly Father. If we ask in Jesus name really believing on Him He will intercede with the Father for us to get our prayers answered. Our prayers are not always answered according to our plans and often when we take a look back
    we are so glad they weren't. Thank you for all who have joined in prayer for those needs made known on this thread.

He that believeth on me.....And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do.....If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it

John 14:9-14 KJV

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
    Last edited by ropegg; 12th November 2009 at 05:17 PM.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

Thread Information