Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 7 of 187 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes Peace is something we can all use! Thank you bobyjo and welcome.
    It's hard making a mistake, but since we all do that I think most people are understanding if we apologize & show effort to correct mistake. Have a blessed weekend everyone!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi All,
    Thanks so much for helping with the prayers and my friend is doing better. We can still get in touch with God and I do believe.

Again I am so glad Sofia started this thread and the support is wonderful. She gave it such a great title too -- What A Mighty God we Serve!

Matthew 18:20 -- For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

The reason we know so little about God’s wisdom is that we will only trust Him as far as we can work things out according to our own reasonable common sense.

Chambers, Oswald, Run Today’s Race, (United Kingdom: Marshall Morgan & Scott) c1968.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post
    Hi All,
    Thanks so much for helping with the prayers and my friend is doing better. We can still get in touch with God and I do believe.

Again I am so glad Sofia started this thread and the support is wonderful. She gave it such a great title too -- What A Mighty God we Serve!

Matthew 18:20 -- For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
    Praise the Lord! He is a mighty God! Your praise report & comments are encouraging.

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

wooo hooooooooooooooooo hallelujah!! Praise God your friend is doing well... that's great news!

will add more later

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello everyone! How's your week been going? Prosperous I trust.
    I think I read a post in here about making a mistake with a buyer's order & feeling so bad about it. Even if we all make mistakes, I think it's only natural to feel bad.
    However, I'm not sure it was a mistake, because I am pretty sure of what I sent. But a very good buyer is saying I sent something else. I'm trying to stay open, patient, & trustful of the buyers intent, because this is a very good buyer. I am also in the process of trouble shooting with the buyer trying to figure out what happened. Any suggestions?

Forum Master
    All-About sofiag1964
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Hello everyone! How's your week been going? Prosperous I trust.
    I think I read a post in here about making a mistake with a buyer's order & feeling so bad about it. Even if we all make mistakes, I think it's only natural to feel bad.
    However, I'm not sure it was a mistake, because I am pretty sure of what I sent. But a very good buyer is saying I sent something else. I'm trying to stay open, patient, & trustful of the buyers intent, because this is a very good buyer. I am also in the process of trouble shooting with the buyer trying to figure out what happened. Any suggestions?
    hi there; sorry I haven't posted here more often; illness flared up.... yes, it was my post and you're right it's natural... you and your buyer seem like you have a great relationship; well, you can do one of a couple things that's helped me in the past.

1. is the buyer willing to send a pic of what was sent to them? so you can see exactly what it was that was sent to them so you know whether to have it exchanged [if there's stock for it].
    2. if it's the only one of its kind; as you said, good buyer, if you have a return/refund policy, you can have them send it back to you for refund

because of the great communication between the both of you, I'm sure the buyer wouldn't mind helping you to figure it out as you said. I'm sure more people will come along can offer you other suggestions either way, hope it goes well and it all gets sorted soon

Forum Master
    All-About sofiag1964
    Forum Posts

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

I got this from a daily message through worthy ministries and I wanted to share this with you.

I suppose one of the hardest questions to answer is: "Why do I have to deal with so much adversity?!"

Quite honestly, one of the best answers I've ever come across was written by C.S. Lewis in his book, Mere Christianity. Lewis likened God's use of adversity to walking a dog. If the dog gets its leash wrapped around a pole and tries to continue running forward, he will only tighten the leash more. Both the dog and the owner are after the same end: forward motion. But the owner must resist the dog by pulling him opposite of the direction that he wants to go. The master, sharing the same intention, but understanding better than the dog where he really wants to go, takes an action precisely opposite to that of the dog's will. It is in this way that God uses adversity!

We really don't like being pulled and corrected by the Lord -- but when we understand there's a greater purpose involved, then we can pass through adversity with hope, expectation and steadfastness knowing these events are for our greater good!
    et's learn from the trials and tribulations we go through because God has a purpose in them. We may not enjoy it, but when all's said and done, enduring trials faithfully will produce perseverance, character, and hope. And hope will not disappoint us for the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit...[Romans 5:4-5] We truly can trust in the God who loves us with an everlasting love because He knows the direction we need to go, AND He knows exactly how to get us there!

Forum Newbie
    All-About sweetbriaruk
    View sweetbriaruk's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi ,
    I am new to ebid,,are we really allowed to have these discussions ,if so its great ,,

Forum Master
    All-About sofiag1964
    Forum Posts

Hi and welcomem to ebid! as long as conversations are in the relevant forum rooms; yes... and thank you...

it's nice to see new faces.... how r u finding ebid? there are so many fantastic people in forums who know their stuff; if you're having any difficulties just give anyone of us a holler and we will point you in the right direction....

hope to see you again

Thread Information