Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Allowing listings with more than 1 picture

Default Allowing listings with more than 1 picture

Is there anything in development which would allow more than 1 picture in a listing? It would make listing coins much easier if both sides could be uploaded separately instead of having to combine them into 1 picture. Please let me know. Thank you.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

You can already have extra pictures in your listing, either as extras using ebids additional pictures feature ( there is a charge) ir by using html in your auction description and adding pictures you host elsewhere.

Hi don't know if your famillier with some photo suits you can create both sides on one image then post the one
    hope this helps get back if you need more on this

Chester - Le - Street, Durham, United Kingdom
    View Armstrongs's Feedback (+1436)
    All-About Armstrongs
    View Armstrongs's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Dutchman & a warm welcome

If you host your pics offsite....iehotobucket, you can paste the image code into your item description

I use auction templates, but the principle is the same.
    Take a peep at the car magnets in my signature....all the extra photos are hosted "elsewhere"

Yvonne x

Look here for Crafty Bits

Find the Beamish Bazaar here!

I'M A YDC SUPPORTER!
    Find eBid's monthly charity auctions HERE on the 24th!

View madelaine's Feedback (+5873)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

with coins I always do the photoediting thing to put both sides into one picture.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Forum Saint
    View penny291's Feedback (+1190)
    All-About penny291
    View penny291's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quick tip, list items for over 11+ days give search engine bots a chance to pick it up
    I thought it was 8+ days?

View FBNeNotes's Feedback (+1108)
    All-About FBNeNotes
    View FBNeNotes's Listings
    Forum Posts

I find it Very difficult listing images here, it is very cumbersome.Now, in this Day and Age of online auctions.... images should be Free !! I know, I know more than 1 image is cheap.. the point is, it is cumbersome to list more that 1 image and the vast majority of market sites now have the seller option of 4 to 6 images can be uploaded Free.. and all other sites have it easy to do... this site although Free.. has a much to complicated way to find your way around and do things fast. Yes, I do realize that by adding this and that.. tis like patchwork, and leaves some things hard to find and execute. The images Gallery.. I have never seen an auction site that uses this complicated process, and I have been to well over 1600 public online auction sites since 1995.
    Hopefully this post is not misunderstood.
    Good Luck and Good Selling to all here.

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've used PhotoBucket for almost 2 years now, and it's fab! Just add the links into the body of your listing(s)...easy-peasy!!

Quote Originally Posted by FBNeNotes View Post
    I find it Very difficult listing images here, it is very cumbersome.Now, in this Day and Age of online auctions.... images should be Free !! I know, I know more than 1 image is cheap.. the point is, it is cumbersome to list more that 1 image and the vast majority of market sites now have the seller option of 4 to 6 images can be uploaded Free.. and all other sites have it easy to do... this site although Free.. has a much to complicated way to find your way around and do things fast. Yes, I do realize that by adding this and that.. tis like patchwork, and leaves some things hard to find and execute. The images Gallery.. I have never seen an auction site that uses this complicated process, and I have been to well over 1600 public online auction sites since 1995.
    Hopefully this post is not misunderstood.
    Good Luck and Good Selling to all here.
    I list on a few sites, and have to say that I find it as easy to upload photographs on ebid (if not easier), as it is anywhere else.
    There are over 1,000,000 listings here - and if every one of them had 4 or whatever extra photos, then that is a heck of a lot of space they using up.

Am slightly intrigued about the 1,600 public online auctions sites visited - did you try and upload photographs to them all?

I have just started using extra photos in my listings with photobucket. I find it quite easy and for me thats a novelty

Thread Information