eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guidance Please

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies2 View Post
    Can I ask 1 more question to you please. The 2008 record collector, I guess that if it isn't in there then it's not really classed as collectible if you know what I mean, or is it that they are unable to cover all records. I know this may be a silly question to you, but to me it's a question I need to ask

I beleive it works if a record neither goes up or down in value, it can get dropped one issue and restated the next etc!

Example: Record Collector 1997/98
    Lemonheads - gonna get along with out ya now/half the time p/s £5

in the 1995 version they have 4 singles, Yet they have none in the 2002 version but then in the Record Collector 2008
    Lemonheads - gonna get along with out ya now/half the time p/s withdrawn £10

Here's me thinking that a vinyl is just a vinyl, how wrong could I have been I think I need to research whenever possible all vinyls that I am going to list. ( I have about 200 more to list), it's a good job that I have the lime-time membership
    Might be worth getting an old copy of Record Collector just to use as a reference guide, Have a look at my about me page for the grading system they use. Wouldn't want you to list an 8,000 pound beatles LP for a £1

Let me know if I can help further in any way?

May your sales be plentifull Regards Tony
    Welcome to Wonderland

SantasWonderland DVD Grotto

SantasWonderland Vinyl & CD Grotto

All round entertainment, not just for Christmas

Join EBID now and join in all the fun yourself

Sarah, my Goldmine books don't list these records, but here's some info that you might be able to use...

Couldn't find anything in the US eBay for the first one.
    The second one, Lemonheads, Big Gay Heart is currently listed for a BIN of $12.40.
    The third, Dolcis' Shake Your Booty Dance Mix 90 album currently is listed for a BIN of $28.50. Neither shows any "completed" history in US eBay.

According to Wikipedia, Gee Street Records was a British hip hop record label run by Jon Baker and DJ Richie Rich, formed in 1990. It operated as a subsidiary of Island Records until it was acquired by V2 Records in 1996.

There are collectors of picture discs out there, even newer ones from the 90's and 00's. Just a matter of them finding you.

Hope this helps a little.
    Bob

Records, VideoDiscs, Tapes, Books, Puzzles, Gifts

Thread Information