My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Ebid, infinitely better than e**y

Default Ebid, infinitely better than e**y

My feedback score (400, 100%) over there has just been knocked down to 97.3% by a buyer. He received his parcel this morning, made no attempt to contact me and left feedback "this is an engineering sample and not for sale......do you want more?????" on feebay auction 180300361986.

And yet I don't even seem to be able to leave feedback to warn others what a problem this guy is. If I don't select positive feedback I'm offered a series of choices, none of which seem to fit the facts.

Thank goodness we don't have these kind of problems on eBid. We just need more buyers -- the item I sold over there made nearly 30 quid from a 99p start, whereas here I reckon I would probably have had a single bidder.
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

You can answer a negative, i normally try to think of something witty that wont be pulled.

Forum Newbie
    View gmcescalade07's Feedback (+1)
    All-About gmcescalade07
    View gmcescalade07's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Ebid, infinitely better than e**y

your right about that, the new feebay policy killed alot of feebay sellers, thats one of the reason why alot of feebay sellers left, but heres the thing, there alot of us feebay sellers left, but not the customers, it seems like feebay customers stayed there and keep shopping there, thats why we need to put a word out on all our feebay customers to let them know that we dont sell on feebay anymore. but we sell on ebid now, and yeah business is kinna slow on ebid than feebay, thats coz theres not alot of buying customers know about ebid yet. we need to put the word out there about this ebid site. not only to promote to sell, but also to promote to buy, and it would help alot if ebid will do an advertisement on tv, like feebay did, that would boost the site alot.

http://us.ebid.net/stores/AHN-CLOTHING-N-SHOES-N-MORE

Forum Newbie
    View Ice199's Feedback (+4)
    All-About Ice199
    View Ice199's Listings
    Forum Posts

I agree, that’s why we as sellers need to put the word out there and promote the hell out eBid so people know. I still sell a few things over there but for every item sold. I get the opportunity of telling every customer that buys from me about eBid. It’s simple use it’s free to join. And you have the option of paying with google or paypal and you can even pay for adult products with either. So to all Fleabay sellers we could sit here and complain about how we are treated over there till we are blue. We need to let all over customers know about eBid. Let’s get this site hoping. Thanks Ice199

Thread Information