Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Free holiday

Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View Huddylion's Feedback (+4843)
    All-About Huddylion
    View Huddylion's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by playtowin View Post
    so do you give 75% discount to mates too huddy?
    Depends what you want
    My feedback of
    is 100% positive and has all been earnt here on Ebid

Sounds so seriously dodgy! The fact you have been asked for money for a supposedly free holiday. Stop all contact and try asking the Fair Trading authority in the UK what to do.

Lofty 100e
    I won it on a scratch card in sky magazine. I am in the Norfolk area. They require two cheques one for the fuel (or may be FOOL ) surcharge,baggage,food and transfers to the hotel and a second for the £380 which they claim not to bank unless you do not show at the airport and go on the holiday, looking at Thomsonfly.com site it would appear to be a regular charter flight the times are the same as with the baggage in flight food and cost of transfers to the hotel except the fuel surcharge is built into the ticket.

I went to Turkey for a few days followed by a twin hotel break in Morocco last year - cost me less than £500 for flights, surcharges etc, Turkey hotel was 5* and all inclusive with one of the last minute companies.
    Unless youre willing to quite happily part with the same sort of money and not guarantee anything, I wouldnt pay any money up front personally. IMO with the current financial state and companies trying desperately to get hold of some of your hard earned I think you could get better value and not be restricted to Tunisia.
    How can you have won a *free* holiday and then they ask you to start off by paying the surcharges? Think about it - if its been offered free to you, then *supposedly* the break has already been paid for. If you dont take the offer then they wont get their money anyway will they? Toooooooo dodgy for words if you ask me....

Its a con along with the other scratch cards that make you phone up at the cost of £15 and send you a cheap piece of junk as a prize.If you win something on the level you dont pay.

Reincarnation is just another repeat

I won one to Disneyland all inclusive all I had to pay for were the flights food

drinks etc

the only thing I didn't have to pay for was the hotel

they knew which 'prize' I had won even when I didn't give my name.

it's a scam to get money don't do it.

By the way you have won a night in East Cheam (near the shops) just send me £1500 to cover breakfast.

Reincarnation is just another repeat

Hey there will be a queue for Quads apartment next year put my name on it I could do with some sun.
    It is Bl--dy freezng here I need sunshine. I hate winter.
    How about it Quad?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder1942 View Post
    By the way you have won a night in East Cheam (near the shops) just send me £1500 to cover breakfast.
    I like the sound of that, is the breakfast full English with black pudding and Twinings breakfast tea or a continental style with baguettes and croissants baked to a golden brown with copious quantities of butter and jam accompanied by coffee or hot chocolate?

Thread Information