Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you a U.S. eBidder?

Default Are you a U.S. eBidder?

I am new here at eBid and I know that most of the ebidders here on eBid are from the UK or overseas. I am from the U.S. and am curious to know how many other U.S. ebidders there are and be able to meet and chat with others from the U.S.

I am not excluding others that are not from the U.S. to post in this thread, I am just curious how many there are from the U.S.. Also maybe we could come up with ways to try to get eBid more known in the U.S., too.

I live in Maryland on the eastern shore. Like I said before I am new here. I love to spend time online, listen to music, watch TV/Movies and also read. I'm a pack rat but I don't like calling myself a rat so call myself Pack Kitty. I know I am weird. I have lots of interests but currently the main ones are: Anime, Arts & Crafts, Dolls (American Girl, Barbie, Bitty Baby & My Scene), Scrapbooking, Music & Movies.

I am looking forward to meeting some new friends and you don't have to be from the U.S. to by my friend.

Jim, Lisa, Linsilee & Pumpkin@ Moonwillow's Realm

Welcome to eBid! You're going to love it here. We're in California, our eBid stores are used by several members of our family.

There are new members from the U.S. joining every day, so any count would be obsolete in 24 hours.

And be sure to read the other threads, especially in the Kitchen Table. I'm learning wonderful things about people in other countries. Guess what? They're a lot like us! Some of them have a rather wicked sense of humor, so if you're really weird, you'll fit in very well.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Try http://helpdesk.ebid.net/group.php?groupid=1

That is where the Americans chat among themselves without being bothered by us foreigners.

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MoonwillowsRealm View Post
    .... I am from the U.S. and am curious to know how many other U.S. ebidders there are and be able to meet and chat with others from the U.S............
    If you click the Quick Links tab in the blue bar above & scroll down to Networking > Social Groups you should find one there called USA Experience.:

crazymama is from Vermont

welcome to ebid
    See all the items up for sale this week at Crazymama's

http://us.ebid.net/stores/crazymamas

Quote Originally Posted by TiasTreasures View Post
    Welcome to eBid! <SNIP>
    And be sure to read the other threads, especially in the Kitchen Table. I'm learning wonderful things about people in other countries. Guess what? They're a lot like us! Some of them have a rather wicked sense of humor, so if you're really weird, you'll fit in very well.
    Thanks for the welcome. I am reading many of the threads and love what I am reading. I am the weird one in the family so I am sure I will fit in well. Heh.

Thanks bluebedouin and crazymama.
    Last edited by MoonwillowsRealm; 12th December 2008 at 02:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    Try http://helpdesk.ebid.net/group.php?groupid=1

That is where the Americans chat among themselves without being bothered by us foreigners.
    Thanks for the link, I joined it and will be checking it out, but just so you know I am not trying to avoid others that are not from the U.S.

JeaneBee from Nebraska checking in. I've been with eBid for about a month. Welcome to the family!

Welcome MoonwillowsRealm. I have to thank you too, for if you hadn't started this thread I would have been clueless as to the USA Experience group. lol Sad to say, I'm not weird...just slow.
    Noi

Welcome to Ebid. I am also a newbie. Just a couple of weeks...From Philadelphia. Still just figuring this forum thing out. Everyone is very helpful..

Thread Information