Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa guess list !

Default Secret Santa guess list !

I've just opened my wonderful secret santa present from a very generous secret santa. Thank you so much!

I had some beautiful candle holders ( my secret santa has very good taste, I love them!) with some fantastic christmas scented candles. The much needed ingredient for listing power - chocolate, a lovely heart ornament (still trying to work out what it's made from - it's lovely to handle) and a very sweet little crystal teddy. Now I think the teddy is a decoy to make me think it is Meebo and her teddy fetish but I'm not fooled ! Humm this is going to require some brain power! There was also a lovely hand made card.

I opened my secret santa present earlier today - and I had a lovely wonderful array of goodies.

My santa is very elusive - the name & address on the outer packing I think was a decoy, and the postage label has the postmark ML3.

I don't mind not knowing as I appreciate that my santa has put together a collection of items that will all be used and appreciated. Thank you very much for a thoughtful gift, and for taking the time to put it together, with nice packaging and mail it to me. Very gracious of you.

With the warmest christmas wishes to you and yours
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View ejean9's Feedback (+946)
    All-About ejean9
    View ejean9's Listings
    Forum Posts

My SS gift was funky fudge !...yum yum...no way of me guessing who it came from...so, thank you from the bottom of my heart !...very much appreciated as i love fudge....

Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View ejean9's Feedback (+946)
    All-About ejean9
    View ejean9's Listings
    Forum Posts

can i just add...i sat down with me Funky fudge...opened the box to enjoy a feast of sweet delight...and in the box was......a jobby....thank you secret santa...my whole house is rolling on the floor with laughter !

Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View stitchysyl's Feedback (+2137)
    All-About stitchysyl
    View stitchysyl's Listings
    Forum Posts

A big thank you to my SS.

I love the pressies, but have no idea who sent them. The candles smell GORGEOUS.

I LOVED my gifts they were GREAT, I received lots of sweets, a set of very nice smelling bath items, 2 small bottles of drink (Thanks I needed it after this morning:>), a keychain, a calendar, and a lovely card. I don't know who my SS is but they sent wonderful gifts and I am very happy with them. Thanks a bunch SS! Merry Christmas everyone!

thankyou SS for the cardigan you sent me, £20 was alot to spend but thank you i'm wearing it this moment and it is very warm.
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

Forum Lurker
    View maggielou's Feedback (+92)
    All-About maggielou
    View maggielou's Listings
    Forum Posts

I loved my secret santa pressies. I had a gorgeous wallet with two yorkshire terriers pictured on it. (I have two yorkshires terriers... Monty and Susie.) Perfect choice.
    I also had some very pretty bead bracelets.... colours are just right. I wore the turquoise ones yesterday. Thank you Secret santa... beautiful presents!!!!!!xxxxxxx

I just LOVE my lavender bedsox set!!!

Goes with my bedding ( and my arthritic feet) Thank You very much!!!

All I know is that the packet had a postage label from a Welsh post office!

(Would love to know who sent it!)
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

Thread Information