Not sure if this post will help anyone out there but its worth a go. Both of these companies advertise in multiple home business magazines so its not like I am giving out a big hidden secret.

Here is my 2 cents. It costs 495.00 to join sports life and 395.00 to join prostar athletics. Both also come with a monthly fee. sports life being 29.95 a month and prostar athletics being 19.95 a month.

Myself, I am a member of both and they both have ups and downs. Prostar is slow on updates and always seems to have a hundred excuses. Sportslife does not offer a third of the suppliers offered by prostar athletics.

Bottom line. If you are interested in getting involved with selling anything sports, do your own research and don't waste your money on these companies! I recently subscribed to a wholesaler magazine... 25-30 percent of the companies that advertise in that magazine are on the prostar and sportslife list... The magazine subscription cost is 60.00 for 1 year. Save your money, do some research or subscribe to the magazine.

Again, I am not sure if this post is gonna be read or help anyone but I just wanted to give my 2 cents on them.