Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Powersellersunite site showing 0 activity on ebid

Forum Newbie
    View candyk's Feedback (+16)
    All-About candyk
    View candyk's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question Powersellersunite site showing 0 activity on ebid

I decided to try ebid by doing research..part of which was looking at the powersellersunite.com site which shows activity on the various online auctions. 3 times this week I have checked the site and it is showing 0 activity on ebid...is this true? If not - please look into this to see why it is happening. I'm sure I am not the only person looking for a new site and if it appears that there is no activity that is a bad sign.

What zero activity, new listings added, new memebers, new sales, new posts in the forum, I would guess that there is a non zero in every single category mentioned there. A bit like Alexa stats, not to be relied on.

What was it Mark Twain said, "Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics"
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

they are right (as far as it goes ken) powerseller is showing

eBid 2,358,185 0 0% February 13, 2009 7:08 pm

not sure whats happening..... although I admit I know some sellers are no longer listing new stock on this site until all the recent "problems" have been sorted

View FBNeNotes's Feedback (+1108)
    All-About FBNeNotes
    View FBNeNotes's Listings
    Forum Posts

Aside from all the Daily Buy Nows taking place on ebid...
    there currently are over 5,900 Auctions with Bids, Look
    http://us.ten.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi...ting&type=busy

as such I dont think the OP is questioning the fact that there is movement, both in listing and selling. what they are saying is it dies not show anything on powerseller

This has happened before. I just checked and two other auction sites show the same thing (0-0). Perhaps there's a problem with the feeds where they get the data.

hey is a powerseller from Greedbay maybe getting tired of the Triple fees.There are no sales here but a great bunch of friendly persons that chit chat all day long and go to bed at nite with a PMOG in there head and not all SSSTTTREESSED out from all the you know what..By the way Watch out for the Gator's crossing the road. Here in Ct. I still have the Elephant situation well in hand.already got praise from 1 Chap on the issue. asked If I could advise him how to do in his neck of the wood's Seems like there was a problem awhile back in Australia With Kangaroos breeding with Elephant's and they ended up with POT HOLES all over the Area. BIG POT HOLES !!..Hee Hee.
    Hey Powerseller. Try this site out..You got nothing to loose..
    Shining Stars

http://us.ebid.net/stores/Shining-St...-1-Coins-Stuff
    http://us.ebid.net/stores/Shining-Stars-New-Store1
    ALOHA !!
    I am a Newie from Ebay and really enjoying Ebid.
    Mahalo to all of You Here on Ebid...

OP, I monitor the PowerSellersUnite site every day and it is a regular occurence that the PSU site does not seem to pick up movements in the number of listings on eBid on a regular basis. This has been something that has been happening (or rather not happening) over the course of several months now.

Quote Originally Posted by westlondoncarparts View Post
    OP, I monitor the PowerSellersUnite site every day and it is a regular occurence that the PSU site does not seem to pick up movements in the number of listings on eBid on a regular basis. This has been something that has been happening (or rather not happening) over the course of several months now.
    I emailed support about this some time ago and had a ticket number but never got a reply. Loads of people look at those charts and it doesn't look very good when our figures keep breaking down all the time. It's a problem that needs to be fixed sooner than later it's been going on for a long time now.

Quote Originally Posted by westlondoncarparts View Post
    Very true. I have a couple of friends on the other side who I was trying to persuade to give this site a chance. They are powersellers and visit the PSU site frequently. They kept emailing me asking why ebid's #s were not changing. I said I wasn't sure but I knew ebid was growing. Didn't help much though - they're still waiting to see the #s move one way or the other [preferably up].

Thread Information