eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: anyone do pendulum dowsing?

Question anyone do pendulum dowsing?

Hi there,
    is anyone interested in dowsing, or used one to get in touch with the spirit world, or tried crystal healing with a pendulum? I have tried selling pendulums on here, but not many people looked in my shop, there must be others like myself who are into this kind of thing.
    Spiritcat x

Check My feedback from the feebay auction!
    by clicking
    and search for feebay id and spiritcatkay.

View pearlygirl555's Feedback (+203)
    All-About pearlygirl555
    View pearlygirl555's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Spiritcat!
    I enjoy pendulum dowsing and have done it in a lot of different settings. I've also made some pendulums using sterling silver wire and tumbled stones and have sold some, but they have too blunt of a tip for me to feel comfortable using them.

In this part of our state, dowsing for water is popular although people are more likely to use forked branches for that. There was a news article on one of the major networks talking about farmers in California finding the "water witches" more accurate than scientists in identifying useable groundwater, which was pretty interesting.
    "You're a guest of nature.....so behave!"

View brishada's Feedback (+209)
    All-About brishada
    View brishada's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Spiriticat

I think you’ll find that the current financial climate is responsible for alot of things not selling right now, some things are not high on their list of priorities at the moment……there ARE plenty of people who use pendulums.

I’ve found that once you learn to trust your intuition you don’t actually need a pendulum anymore…

Give it time, sales will pick up…

Blessings
    Sharon

Default pendulums,

Hi there,
    i use my crystal pendulums mostly for healing work alongside my Reiki , i just love the beauty of the colours, each one holds its own mystery.
    I do use my pendulum when i feel that i need guidance. The history of the pendulum is intriguing, i have many books on the subject of dowsing and it is indeed very interesting.I also use it for getting in touch with my Spiritual side, anyway, i had better finish now, or i will be waffling all day long and boring you all. (LOL)
    Spiritcatxx

by clicking

View pearlygirl555's Feedback (+203)
    All-About pearlygirl555
    View pearlygirl555's Listings
    Forum Posts

I agree with Sharon about the financial climate providing an environment where people are just a little more careful about how they are spending their money, and I also would agree that you can generally set the pendulum aside after you have gotten yourself "built up." Sometimes I still enjoy working with a pendulum because I like the tactile experience of it. I've used to bent metal "L" rods but they weren't my cup of tea; if I had learned to dowse with those I might not go back to them for old times' sake

We still do manage to sell pendulums and our pendulum kits (starter book and choice of pendulum) in person, but only rarely do we sell them online anymore. For me personally, the "feel" of a pendulum renders it an item that I would probably not buy through the mail.

When we do live events, there will always be at least one person who thinks they are fan pulls
    "You're a guest of nature.....so behave!"

Default pendulums

Hi all,
    i did go to a summer fayre last summer and had a stall full of pendulums and dowsing charts, i mostly sold to people who did Reiki, others didnt know what one was, yet on Feebay they are flying out at the moment, but i will carry on here regardless, things will pick up.
    Spiritcat xxx

by clicking

I've tried dowsing with a pendulum once...but it didn't really seem to work for me. Maybe it was also because a part of me never really was into that, though I have heard of others who used it and found lots of uses for it.
    Even though I've done Reiki 2, I haven't really been using it, but it's kinda helped me in opening up to other areas. Nothing is for nothing....or did I say that right? lol
    I agree with what pearlygirl and brishada said above...just be patient and hopefully your sales will start getting going soon.

I use crystal pendulums to understand how people are taking life force energy into their energy field and physical body, and then to understand how they are expelling the used energy out through their energy field. Any areas of slowing moving energy then need to be looked at. If you are doing healing, seeing how the pendulums are moving in their energy fields can be a good way to get clients engaged with working out what is going on in their energy fields and why.

Quote Originally Posted by westlondoncarparts View Post
    I use crystal pendulums to understand how people are taking life force energy into their energy field and physical body, and then to understand how they are expelling the used energy out through their energy field. Any areas of slowing moving energy then need to be looked at. If you are doing healing, seeing how the pendulums are moving in their energy fields can be a good way to get clients engaged with working out what is going on in their energy fields and why.
    That sounds interesting! Is that where you place the pendulum directly over each chakra and see which way it spins?

Each chakra has inward and outward vortices of energy. If you are measuring the inward flows, the pendulum should spin in a clockwise direction if the chakra is relatively clear and the energy free flowing. If you are measuring the outward flows, the pendulum should spin in an anti-clockwise direction. If the pendulum does not spin in a circle then it is a prompt for further investigation to find the underlying cause. To take the reading the pendulum needs to be placed directly into the chakra and the reader needs to be able to connect with the consciousness in the crystal so that both reader and crystal and working together as a team and so that the crystal knows which it should be measuring inward or outward energy flows.

Thread Information