Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Is there an easy way of reposting some of my items into a complete different category

Default Is there an easy way of reposting some of my items into a complete different category

I was going to close a few of my auctions and try reposting them into a completely different category (from crafts to occasions and seasonal) to see if they would get more attention, but when I tried that the crafts was already there to stay in the listing. I don't want to keep paying for additional categories, as even though it's cheap, it really counts up when the items you are selling are such small and inexpensive ones and the fees are correspondingly big, especially the paypal ones. I've already spent a lot of money trying to sell here with very little return so far. It's not like I'm selling TVs or computers or some other large items.
    The only way I can see to change the category is to completely redo the listing from scratch, and that takes far too much time and energy, which I don't have.
    Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
    Cynthia

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think you can close the auction, then relist it and edit to put in a new cat and make other changes.

If this isn't right at least I have boosted you back up where others will see it and give more advise.

Good luck, Linda

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

You should be able to do that now using the new My Bulk Edit feature from your my Ebid page. That was recently updated to allow the changing of categories.

Default Is there a way of writing and saving item descriptions and then putting them on eBid?

Thanks for your replies. Astral, if you are not a teacher or a professional instruction manual writer, you are missing your calling.
    Cynthia

Forum Newbie
    View jlpshop2's Feedback (-4)
    All-About jlpshop2
    View jlpshop2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Change Category

Astral was correct. I did that to mine several time.

Thread Information