My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: promoting ebid and your stores

Default promoting ebid and your stores

At the risk of comitting more faux pas . . . ( like I have done on the kitchen table apparently) I have my own website Pagan Wishes, selling pagan / wicca greetings cards and totem cards. If anyone here would like me to add a link to their ebid store from my new venture please let me know via this thread by the end of next week.
    Lesleyxx

View pearlygirl555's Feedback (+203)
    All-About pearlygirl555
    View pearlygirl555's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for adding mine, Lesley!

JewelEffects has a similar offer and she posts reminders in the USA social group, plus I think she has a thread (as does Huddy) where she offers to post links from her website to ebid stores. Can't recall where the threads are; maybe in the "promoting your store" section?
    "You're a guest of nature.....so behave!"

Quote Originally Posted by pearlygirl555 View Post
    Thanks for adding mine, Lesley!

JewelEffects has a similar offer and she posts reminders in the USA social group, plus I think she has a thread (as does Huddy) where she offers to post links from her website to ebid stores. Can't recall where the threads are; maybe in the "promoting your store" section?
    You're welcome. x I'll have a look for those threads you mentioned. Thank you
    Lesley. x

Hi Lesley....could you add me too please? Yes, Pearlygirl is correct, JewelEffect's post (along with many others...mine included) in regards to personal websites offering free advertising to eBid stores...are found in the 'Ways to promote eBid stores' section. Thank you ahead of time!

Quote Originally Posted by summerdreams View Post
    Hi Lesley....could you add me too please? Yes, Pearlygirl is correct, JewelEffect's post (along with many others...mine included) in regards to personal websites offering free advertising to eBid stores...are found in the 'Ways to promote eBid stores' section. Thank you ahead of time!
    Hi Summerdreams, I've added all 3 of your stores to my site. I hope it sends customers your way.
    Lesley. x

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'd love to be added, please? Just the widgets shop for now, I think. I wouldn't want to put the books on a themed site when I don't have any books on the subject, but if I find some I'll be back!

Not sure how much stuff you want to use for the link, so I'll give you everything and let you choose.

http://uk.four.ebid.net/stores/eBid-Widgets-by-Kimbo

small logo

large logo

Description:
    eBid Widgets, by Kimbo! Banners, templates & marketing materials to promote your eBid sales. Selling components to help you set up your stores and listings and establish your eBid brand. Don't see what you need? Just ask!

Thanks very much.

[quote=bykimbo;984374]I'd love to be added, please? Just the widgets shop for now, I think. I wouldn't want to put the books on a themed site when I don't have any books on the subject, but if I find some I'll be back!

Not sure how much stuff you want to use for the link, so I'll give you everything and let you choose.

http://uk.four.ebid.net/stores/eBid-Widgets-by-Kimbo

small logo

large logo

Description:
    eBid Widgets, by Kimbo! Banners, templates & marketing materials to promote your eBid sales. Selling components to help you set up your stores and listings and establish your eBid brand. Don't see what you need? Just ask!

Thanks very much. [/quote
    You've been added Bykimbo - my pleasure. Lets hope it sends some sales your way on ebid.
    Lesley. x

Thread Information