My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: It's FRIDAY!!

Default It's FRIDAY!!

It's Friday....have you had your crunchie bar!?

Here's a giggle to start the weekend!
    Did you know it's 30years since we had a Papal visit to Ireland. On one of the ocassions, the Pope visited the Mater Hospital.
    He walked through the wards blessing the patients and praising the staff that day. He came across this man with a broken arm and he put his
    hand on him and he was cured! So word got around and people began to get very excited and he walked into another ward and saw this man with a broken
    leg and again, he spoke with the patient, placed his hand on his leg and cured him... it was a miracle!

So you can understand by now, there's great excitement among the patients and staff and the place is just buzzing! Buzzing! Nearer the end of his visit, Pope John Paul II visited one last ward and saw this person, couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman. They were obviously in a real bad accident and they were bandaged like a mummy from head to toe! The Pope took pity on this person and began to walk over to him when the patient spoke to the pope.. "Ah would you clear off please, I have a claim in!!"

Forum Saint
    View Pink_Panther's Feedback (+177)
    All-About Pink_Panther
    View Pink_Panther's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by candlebridge View Post
    It's Friday....have you had your crunchie bar!?

Here's a giggle to start the weekend!
    Did you know it's 30years since we had a Papal visit to Ireland. On one of the ocassions, the Pope visited the Mater Hospital.
    He walked through the wards blessing the patients and praising the staff that day. He came across this man with a broken arm and he put his
    hand on him and he was cured! So word got around and people began to get very excited and he walked into another ward and saw this man with a broken
    leg and again, he spoke with the patient, placed his hand on his leg and cured him... it was a miracle!

So you can understand by now, there's great excitement among the patients and staff and the place is just buzzing! Buzzing! Nearer the end of his visit, Pope John Paul II visited one last ward and saw this person, couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman. They were obviously in a real bad accident and they were bandaged like a mummy from head to toe! The Pope took pity on this person and began to walk over to him when the patient spoke to the pope.. "Ah would you clear off please, I have a claim in!!"

Dyslexic me! I thought that read 'PAYPAL visit PMSL

Thread Information