Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Feebay on the run?

Default Feebay on the run?

Just received an email from Feebay asking me to complete a 10 minute survey. First question: Am I the main account holder on Feebay?
    Second question: Which other sites do I sell on? Lists about six sites (Amazon, Ebid and others) so I clicked on Ebid.
    Third question: Which site have I sold the most on in the past three months. Feebay or Ebid?

Soon as I clicked on Ebid the survey was abruptly cut short and I was informed there was no need to complete the other questions.

Looks like they're getting worried!!!!!

We had one of those a few weeks ago - thought it was a fishing expedition so I completed as if I was my daughter and I clicked I sold on NO other sites lol - they thanked me for completing the survey
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Lurker
    View MrsMuffy's Feedback (+199)
    All-About MrsMuffy
    View MrsMuffy's Listings
    Forum Posts

I got one today as well and filled it in, I said I listed in Ebid but on the question where I got the most sales, I clicked on Ebay because I had read the above post by waynemanor1953 saying I would not be able to answer any more questions if I clicked on Ebid. I did get through to the rest of the questions, and did I tell them what I thought of the site, the fees, DSR's, and all the other things that is wrong on the site? You bet I did.
    Not that it will make any difference, they never take any notice of their customers, not like on here, where the Boss answers you directly, lets you know what has been fixed and when and keeps you mostly informed. Well done to the people at Ebid
    Do you need some wicks for your oil lamp or paraffin heater? then Why not visit my Ebid store http://uk.ebid.net/stores/The-Mouse-Trap

If you are not a member of Ebid,and wish to join please press this linkhttp://uk.ebid.net/buddy/265598

hmm... I got one a couple of days ago but havent had time to complete it, maybe I should make time....

View dobewoman's Feedback (+68)
    All-About dobewoman
    View dobewoman's Listings
    Forum Posts

I filled it in and put 0 in nearly all of the boxes. Told them I was decreasing inventory and listed all that was wrong. Took longer than 10 minutes!!

Maximum £7.50 postage to the UK no matter how much you buy.

"Quality counts but so do the pennies"

Dobermanns are not just dogs, they are a way of life. x

Forum Lurker
    Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View hotandvintage's Feedback (+13)
    All-About hotandvintage
    View hotandvintage's Listings
    Forum Posts

someone was telling me they had about five accounts, and two that where closed down by ebay and they got the survey for all their accounts.

Which makes you wonder what they are expecting to hear from those that they have turned on?

Strange people over there!

Quote Originally Posted by The Mouse Trap View Post
    I got one today as well and filled it in, I said I listed in Ebid but on the question where I got the most sales, I clicked on Ebay because I had read the above post by waynemanor1953 saying I would not be able to answer any more questions if I clicked on Ebid. I did get through to the rest of the questions, and did I tell them what I thought of the site, the fees, DSR's, and all the other things that is wrong on the site? You bet I did.
    Not that it will make any difference, they never take any notice of their customers, not like on here, where the Boss answers you directly, lets you know what has been fixed and when and keeps you mostly informed. Well done to the people at Ebid
    Me too! I don't normally bother to answer any surveys least of all those from the other side, but they asked so I answered in the same vein as yourself! and it took a great deal longer than 10 minutes! Its obvious they are concerned as this survey is entirely from the sellers point of view and when did that last happen! Too little too late springs to mind.

I think it would be an excellent idea if everybody who gets one of these surveys answers whether they have sold from or sell from E..y or Ebid or anywhere else - let them have it on the nose whether they choose to take any notice of the answers or not - this is the only way sellers can be heard on mass, as they certainly don't take any notice of indivdual complaints, queries etc from disgruntled sellers via phone or email or even their designated resolution processes - hopefully 'their chickens have come home to roost' - and elsewhere so it would seem

uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?words=redannigoni&mo=search&type=user

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Phias-Miniatures

Lots of handcrafted dollshouse items for you to add to your 'mini-world'

Looks like this survey is only going to UK e*ayer's. Have not received one from them, but then again, I don't list much on their site anymore.

Forum Newbie
    Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex, United Kingdom
    View mummamorley's Feedback (+1)
    All-About mummamorley
    View mummamorley's Listings
    Forum Posts

Angry I hope I get a survey - I would love to tell them what I think!!

I have defected and just discovered ebid. Still navigating my way around things, but everything seems user-friendly. The final straw came last weekend. I discovered a massive scam going on - 16+ brand new sellers from 4 different countries all selling Ugg boots at less than half price - and they all had EXACTLY the same descriptions (including terrible English and spelling mistakes!) I spent 20 mins trying to inform them by email, finally gave up and spent 20 minutes of my time and money on the phone, and what did they do -NOTHING. Hundreds of people have been ripped off (the negative feedbacks are just beginning to come through) but the scammer has obviously made off with thousands of pounds, and I was told that I had to notify them of every listing number that I thought was a scam - they apparantly don't have the tehcnology to do it themselves (can't be bothered, more likely). And in the meantime it is the small sellers like me who pay the price. Fees have more than trebled since I have been with them, and now I can't even charge the buyer the cost of the stamp in most of the categories I sell so I am in the crazy situation of being out of pocket if my buyer gets a bargain!

I would love to tell them exactly how I feel - not sure they will be in the least bit interested though. Small sellers are defecting by the day (even their telephone team will tell you that - if you get a friendly one) but they really don't care. They are just after the business sellers now

Do people really think that the surveys from them will take peoples view into account?

Thread Information