Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video Games to be sold - At Cheap preices

Forum Newbie
    Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, United Kingdom
    All-About bigheadedcow
    View bigheadedcow's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Video Games to be sold - At Cheap preices

Hi guys i was looking to start selling video games and the like on ebid, i have used ebay and have my own shop set up on the internet but there is no harm in branching out further trying to reach ever corner of the market

So what i wanted to know is, is there any game sthat you guys were specifically interested in ?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View heatemyfather's Feedback (+53)
    All-About heatemyfather
    View heatemyfather's Listings
    Forum Posts

Must confess that I don't buy that often, but if I do it's going to be PS3, and it had better be cheaper than I can buy it on Amazon or HMV.com otherwise they'll get my business instead. I normally wait for things to come on special offer, like half price.

Nothing in particular I'm looking for right now, I got three new games recently so they'll last me quite a while.
    My auctions: video games, photography stuff, miniature wargaming hobby bits and pieces
    My eBid stores: Miniature Hobby Store | Old Games
    My eBid adverts page (also home to my free eBid promotional graphics):
    http://www.jonathanmortimer.co.uk/adverts/

I'm always interested in Sinclair ZX81 or Spectrum Software, or is that too old for you?
    Click below to visit my store.

Sinclair Revival

Sinclair ZX Spectrum
    Software & Hardware

Record store coming soon......

You can also put a little of everything you have; just to get you started ... uploading and then revising is a pain in the *** but once you've done it all all you can do is relax and pray for a buyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted2Games View Post
    You can also put a little of everything you have; just to get you started ... uploading and then revising is a pain in the *** but once you've done it all all you can do is relax and pray for a buyer.
    I know a buyer looking for Bayonetta Xbox 360 - me. Xbox GamerChiX

Check out my store
    Not an eBid member yet click here it's free to join!

View Kodoku's Feedback (+25)
    All-About Kodoku
    View Kodoku's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Video Games to be sold - At Cheap preices

Ebid doesn't seem to be where it's at for modern videogames, although from the looks of things the retro scene is at least somewhat covered Still, I'd like to revive this thread (or attempt to) and ask a similar question. What is everyone here looking out for and also, what would you be prepared to pay for them? Could inspire me in my future game hunts

Forum Newbie
    View hodgemo2's Feedback (+2)
    All-About hodgemo2
    View hodgemo2's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have been looking for a good video game source since I am trying to get away from ebay! I have an Xbox360, PS3 and Wii (along with various older systems) and my husband and I are both gamers. I've searched for a few games I am interested in here and everything is at or even above retail price.

The price I'm willing to pay depends, of course, but I often try to get most of my games for $20-25 including shipping (or less...since I'm also willing to wait until they are far from new release). I much prefer them to be cheaper, though. LOL

On my current search list (some which I may be getting soon)
    -Red Dead Redemption
    -Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare
    -Nier
    -Super Mario Galaxy
    -Super Mario Galaxy Wii
    -Heavy Rain
    -Kinectimals
    -Dead Space 2
    -Dead Rising 2
    -Soul Calibur IV for PS3 (special edition with artbook)
    -Metroid Other M
    -Borderlands
    -Little Big Planet 2
    -Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions
    -The Fight: Lights Out
    -EA Active (and more workouts, and active 2)
    -Zumba Fitness PS3

Is that a big enough list for you? Some of my most recent purchases:

-Bayonetta
    -Trauma Team
    -Bioshock 2
    -Blur

...and I can't remember the rest.

All-About Kodoku
    View Kodoku's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh yes, that's one reason I thought I could do well here; that virtually everyone who sells modern games here is selling them for ridiculously high prices!

I forgot to mention I'm based in the UK though, so any games I get would most likely be in the PAL UK region which would rule out all Wii and most Xbox 360 games for you. I *might* be able to souce some PS3 games (like Nier. I actually had a copy of that a few days ago) for a reasonably low price but I have a feeling the cost of export would wipe out any savings you would make :/

I'm still researching the possibilities of shipping goods outside of the UK and Europe though, so I'll bear this list in mind Most of them are definately the kinds of titles I'm hoping to stock; especially collector's items like the Soul Calibur IV artbook edition.

Forum Newbie
    View hodgemo2's Feedback (+2)
    All-About hodgemo2
    View hodgemo2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
    Oh yes, that's one reason I thought I could do well here; that virtually everyone who sells modern games here is selling them for ridiculously high prices!

I forgot to mention I'm based in the UK though, so any games I get would most likely be in the PAL UK region which would rule out all Wii and most Xbox 360 games for you. I *might* be able to souce some PS3 games (like Nier. I actually had a copy of that a few days ago) for a reasonably low price but I have a feeling the cost of export would wipe out any savings you would make :/

I'm still researching the possibilities of shipping goods outside of the UK and Europe though, so I'll bear this list in mind Most of them are definately the kinds of titles I'm hoping to stock; especially collector's items like the Soul Calibur IV artbook edition.
    Bummer about the UK thing. I guess I should have checked your location, LOL. But I'm glad I could help you with the list! I thought that the newest systems were all region free now...that's not true? (I don't know, I've never checked, I just thought I had heard or read that somewhere)

All-About Kodoku
    View Kodoku's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes, regional lockouts are still going on for some platforms. Definately for Wii, and it depends for Xbox 360 software (Microsoft lets the publishers of the software decide whether they want it region-locked or not). PlayStation 3 and pretty much all the portable games consoles (except 3DS *sigh* yes, the newest piece of gaming tech took a big step backwards there) are region free though, and I myself have happily been buying imported games from Japan and the US for these systems over the years.

Thread Information