Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Assassin's Creed 2 - 100% complete anyone?

Thumbs up Assassin's Creed 2 - 100% complete anyone?

Has anyone here achieved a 100% completion of the game?

If so, did anything happen to the walls surrounding the town where your villa is? I got a strange - temporary - effect on mine. I hadn't realised it was temporary or I'd have taken a picture before it went away.

Anyone else seen it or, better still, got a picture of it?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View heatemyfather's Feedback (+53)
    All-About heatemyfather
    View heatemyfather's Listings
    Forum Posts

On a slightly different note, I see they have apparently improved this over the original (which I haven't played), would you say it's a vast improvement? Not too repetitive or boring?
    My auctions: video games, photography stuff, miniature wargaming hobby bits and pieces
    My eBid stores: Miniature Hobby Store | Old Games
    My eBid adverts page (also home to my free eBid promotional graphics):
    http://www.jonathanmortimer.co.uk/adverts/

Quote Originally Posted by heatemyfather View Post
    On a slightly different note, I see they have apparently improved this over the original (which I haven't played), would you say it's a vast improvement? Not too repetitive or boring?
    There's certainly a lot to do - even after all the mission based bits of the story have been completed - and the tasks do vary a fair bit. There are some new fighting moves, a lot of new weapons and the need/ability to buy/upgrade kit as you play. There are also six (plus) tombs to work through - which feels a bit like Tomb Raider, and the usual mix of tall, vertigo inducing towers to climb and leap from.

The question of whether it is boring will have to be answered by the individual players. Personally, I enjoyed it. I'm not sure if I'll play it again right through - I've already done so twice - as the cut scenes can't be skipped. Having said that, the ability to replay certain scenes would have been nice, but other than replaying the tombs, there's nothing that can be done again without replaying the whole game.

All in all, I'd say it's well worth playing.

View samart0152's Feedback (+122)
    All-About samart0152
    View samart0152's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by heatemyfather View Post
    I personally love this game.Much better than the first,but the first is worth playing as this game sets off from where the first one ended.Haven't completed it 100% yet as I got side tracked by Dragon Age Origins

Thread Information