eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Hotmail Users

Default Hotmail Users

There is a bogus email currently in circulation see below for details

Dear Account User

This Email is from Hotmail Customer Care and we are sending it to every Hotmail Email User Accounts Owner for safety. we are having congestions due to the anonymous registration of Hotmail accounts so we are shutting down some Hotmail accounts and your account was among those to be deleted. We are sending this email to you so that you can verify and let us know if you still want to use this account. If you are still interested please confirm your account by filling the space below.Your User name, password, date of birth and your country information would be needed to verify your account.

Due to the congestion in all Hotmail users and removal of all unused Hotmail Accounts, Hotmail would be shutting down all unused Accounts, You will have to confirm your E-mail by filling out your Login Information below after clicking the reply button, or your account will be suspended within 24 hours for security reasons.

* Username: ..............................
    * Password: .................................
    * Date of Birth: ............................
    * Country Or Territory: .................

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this request. We apologize for any inconveniences.
    If anyone gets this type of email forward it immediately to abuse@hotmail.com
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

View earthangel's Feedback (+29)
    All-About earthangel
    View earthangel's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for that. Hopefully most folks would be suspicious of the "Dear Account User" form of address and the poor English grammar.
    Please visit my eBid stores
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Elandale
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Chapter-One-Collectables

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy" - Henry Kissinger

Quote Originally Posted by craig7501 View Post

If anyone gets this type of email forward it immediately to abuse@hotmail.com
    Or just delete it.

You could delete Mags, but hotmail want people to send it in so that they can take action against the IP address that the email originally originated from.
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

You could delete Mags, but hotmail want people to send it in so that they can take action against the IP address that the email originally originated from.
    Hotmail wont do nuttin.

Can guarantee many are sending the email around without any knowledge of it.

I agree with you Craig, report it. MSN is bound to get a rash of people who actually shared the private info with the dopes, and got taken, so they should have a heads up.

These people should be punished, costs us all money with their foolishness.

Surprise surprise.

Rotherham, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View PATRIOT73's Feedback (+173)
    All-About PATRIOT73
    View PATRIOT73's Listings
    Forum Posts

just delete it....
    "WALKING IS DEFINITELY OVERRATED"

Thread Information