Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Ninja Lister Bug List

Forum Newbie
    St Peter Port, Channel Islands, United Kingdom
    View lifeboatgsy's Feedback (+8)
    All-About lifeboatgsy
    View lifeboatgsy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, sorry if this has been asked before.

I put the HTML links for my pictures in the description source that I have copied from my Photobucket, works fine on the online auction create page but not in Ninja Lister it just shows boxes with Question marks in the description and if I upload it shows SRC where the picture is

I can edit online and paste the same code in and it works fine

I have also exported my e**y listings into Ninja and they were fine from turbo lister and every thing is fine in Ninja except for the pictures

Glitch Or Me
    Last edited by lifeboatgsy; 6th March 2010 at 10:54 PM.

Forum Newbie
    All-About bailey1607
    View bailey1607's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Ninja Lister

We are having trouble with Ninja Lister. We are trying to import our ebay listings but we get the error 'Importable data found but not relevant to your home country. Our settings say Australia and everything in the CSV file indicates that the data is from Australia. Any suggestions?

Forum Newbie
    Salt Spring Island, British Columbia, Canada
    View elvisfan2010's Feedback (+2830)
    All-About elvisfan2010
    View elvisfan2010's Listings
    Forum Posts

I had the same problem. I list on the canadian site but kept getting an error message saying "some of your listings are from a different country".
    I decided to experiment so I clicked on "file" then "settings" & changed the country to USA & it worked! Maybe if you do the same...it will work for you.

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bailey1607 View Post
    We are having trouble with Ninja Lister. We are trying to import our ebay listings but we get the error 'Importable data found but not relevant to your home country. Our settings say Australia and everything in the CSV file indicates that the data is from Australia. Any suggestions?
    Original data being imported was sold on the aussie site and in aussie dollars? Can you forward us the data file to look at to our support desk. FAO Gazza

Thx
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Riverwood View Post
    Since then I have tried to upload several items. I get a NL message that the upload was successful, however I don't receive a confirmation email from Ebid and the items never show up in my shop or bulk uploads list.
    With regard to the problem I was having with uploads - I have had some success with small uploads over the past few days. However, I can only upload 1-3 listings each time. Any more than that and the upload fails ... i.e. I get the successful upload notice from NL, but I do not get a confirmation from Ebid and the items never show up in bulk upload. If I only upload from 1 to 3 items, then they upload with no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by elvisfan2010 View Post
    I had the same problem. I list on the canadian site but kept getting an error message saying "some of your listings are from a different country".

I had this happen as well. I list on the Canadian Eb*y site, but list in US dollars, so I had to change the country to USA to get the listings. Once I had them, I switched back to Canada, edited and uploaded them to Ebid Canada.

All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Version 0.96 available
    eBid.net

Forum Newbie
    Salt Spring Island, British Columbia, Canada
    View elvisfan2010's Feedback (+2830)
    All-About elvisfan2010
    View elvisfan2010's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unhappy

I have just about given up on NL & Ebid...having spent many many hours trying to make them work for me. It's just not happening & I feel that I have wasted $50.00 by becoming a member. I originally signed on because of the ad which said "able to upload from EBay". The "I Offer" site uses a flawless program (I think it is called Mr. Grabber) & it worked the first time that I tried it. Perhaps NL should be scrapped & a new program designed.
    I have asked for help many times...but have not received any info that has helped. A very frustrated member.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverwood View Post
    With regard to the problem I was having with uploads - I have had some success with small uploads over the past few days. However, I can only upload 1-3 listings each time. Any more than that and the upload fails ... i.e. I get the successful upload notice from NL, but I do not get a confirmation from Ebid and the items never show up in bulk upload. If I only upload from 1 to 3 items, then they upload with no problem.

I had this happen as well. I list on the Canadian Eb*y site, but list in US dollars, so I had to change the country to USA to get the listings. Once I had them, I switched back to Canada, edited and uploaded them to Ebid Canada.

I have just about given up on NL & Ebid...having spent many many hours trying to make them work for me. It's just not happening & I feel that I have wasted $50.00 by becoming a member. I originally signed on because of the ad which said "able to upload from EBay". The "XXXX" site uses a flawless program (I think it is called Mr. Grabber) & it worked the first time that I tried it. Perhaps NL should be scrapped & a new program designed.
    I have asked for help many times...but have not received any info that has helped. A very frustrated member.
    Ninja Lister is new & still in Beta.

Vague complaints don't help, support need step by step information on what you are doing with an example of the end result, so they can pin down where the problem originates.

When the empty alt tag problem occurred, with another members listings, by sending the TL format tsv file, & an example of what happened once the item was imported to NL the Guys were able to sort it.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

If you are having problems then feel free to forward us your data file. It seems you have a file with US auctions although you are in Canada. This will call problems as you are currently only able to import items that are related to your home country.

Gazza
    eBid.net

All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank for replying. I tried to upload this morning just a few items & did get an error message which I will include here. If I change my country to USA, the items will upload. No I have only listed on the canadian ebay site.
    Hopefully you can help me.
    Thanks, the data file will be needed as well please. Can you forward via the contact us page.

Gazza
    Last edited by gazza; 16th March 2010 at 02:39 PM.
    eBid.net

Thread Information