Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Ninja Lister Bug List

Quote Originally Posted by interestingtreasures View Post
    Just uploaded this one Gazza ref. 25154513, I checked it on NL and the curser ends at the last word but on uploading it put in another line with the speech mark.
    Its not important to me as it doesnt really show up all that much but it might affect somebody elses listing more
    Rgds Phil
    "Speech Mark" meaning a " ? - as in a quote mark..

Now I wonder if my listing has that extra " on the end... as the one at the beginning was stripped... not so much adding the quote, as moved it..

Gonna go check..

** edit**

Hmm you're right.. there's an extra quote at the end of every one of my listings ...

Strangely enough, my older listings that initially had missing quote in the html (which broke my background image at the time, until I did a little hack and named a copy of the image with an endquote ) now appear to be fixed, and have the correct quoting on background image .. but there's still that little quote mark all the way at the very bottom of all my listing descriptions .. very odd..
    Last edited by Idealproductsales; 13th February 2010 at 04:15 PM.
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Gazza The listings I sent to via email re items price importing as an auction instead of buy now
    I did a test and updated a couple of listings in Turbolister, not changing anything just choosing them to edit and resaving them as they were, They imported into NL ok as Buy Now, but two other from the same batch that I didnt do anything with imported as Auction.
    So there is obviously something in turbolister that is causing this and just choosing them to edit and resaving sorts it out
    Rgds Phil
    P.S. still not ticking South Africa and New Zealand in listings that are definately marked as Worldwide in either of these tested listings

Quote Originally Posted by Idealproductsales View Post
    "Speech Mark" meaning a " ? - as in a quote mark..

Now I wonder if my listing has that extra " on the end... as the one at the beginning was stripped... not so much adding the quote, as moved it..

Gonna go check..
    Thats correct I mean a "
    My listings this is happening in do not have a speech or quote mark in at all so its just appearing from somewhere
    Phil

Yup. I believe it is something in the bulk upload processing code that is doing this..(messing with quote marks..) not so much Ninjalister itself...
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Forum Newbie
    Salt Spring Island, British Columbia, Canada
    View elvisfan2010's Feedback (+2830)
    All-About elvisfan2010
    View elvisfan2010's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have uploaded the latest java script program & enabled it. Also I have uploaded the latest version of Internet Explorer...but I still get this message on each listing: "your browser does not appear to support Java script". What gives? NL will not accept my listings.

Quote Originally Posted by elvisfan2010 View Post
    I have uploaded the latest java script program & enabled it. Also I have uploaded the latest version of Internet Explorer...but I still get this message on each listing: "your browser does not appear to support Java script". What gives? NL will not accept my listings.
    Try firefox instead http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/upgrade.html - better browser

But - in any case, If you are getting that "your browser does not apepar to support JavaScript" it means you probably have JavaScript turned off in your settings or internet options.

You should not need JavaScript to use NinjaLister - Just Adobe AIR.

I am guessing you're on the Bulk Uploads page and seeing the JavaScript warning - which is a browser configuration issue..

Perhaps someone has instructions to locate where to turn JavaScript on and off in I.E. (I'm too lazy today to fire up IE and look it up.. LOL !)

Forum Newbie
    All-About elvisfan2010
    Forum Posts

Try firefox instead http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/upgrade.html - better browser

But - in any case, If you are getting that "your browser does not apepar to support JavaScript" it means you probably have JavaScript turned off in your settings or internet options.

You should not need JavaScript to use NinjaLister - Just Adobe AIR.

I am guessing you're on the Bulk Uploads page and seeing the JavaScript warning - which is a browser configuration issue..

Perhaps someone has instructions to locate where to turn JavaScript on and off in I.E. (I'm too lazy today to fire up IE and look it up.. LOL !)
    I have enabled java script,,,but still get the same message. I can't upload to NL which says the message "you must be listed on more than one country site"...which of course I am not...just Canada site. I will try Firefox to see if I notice any difference. I have downloaded
    adobe Air & am wondering if it is not working. How can I tell?

Quote Originally Posted by elvisfan2010 View Post
    I have enabled java script,,,but still get the same message. I can't upload to NL which says the message "you must be listed on more than one country site"...which of course I am not...just Canada site. I will try Firefox to see if I notice any difference. I have downloaded
    adobe Air & am wondering if it is not working. How can I tell?
    WOW. I think you kinda either went WAY off track here...

You do not need JavaScript to run NinjaLister nor to upload from NinjaLister.

You need a valid seller+ Lifetime account and then go to:

My eBid -> Bulk Uploads - On the right side you'll see NinjaLister blurb and below that will be TWO links - one is to download adobe air (if you dont have it already installed by some other application) and the other is to download the beta version of NinjaLister. If you do not see the download link for NinjaLister Beta 0.95 , then you probably are not Seller+ Lifetime subscriber.

If you manage to get that far, then..

Once you have downloaded and installed NinjaLister, you'll be presented with option to select country where you registered, and enter your ebid username and password. then you should be able to create new listings, import FeeBay TL exported CSV's or import eBid .txt export files, then edit and place in GtG bucket and upload the listings.

If you still have issues, take a screen shot

On windows, hit the Print Screen or Prt Scr key (on a 101 key keyboard it's usually somewhere in the top right area above number keypad or above cursor keys) - as soon as you hit that (you wont see anything happen) - go to Start->applications->accessories->Paint - open MS Paint and start a new file, right click in the white area and click Paste , your screen shot is right there.. (you can also hit Ctrl+V to paste) - save as a .jpg file and you can upload somewhere- forums, photobucket, wherever.. and then you can give us a link to it so we can see what you see.

Forum Newbie
    All-About elvisfan2010
    Forum Posts

WOW. I think you kinda either went WAY off track here...

You do not need JavaScript to run NinjaLister nor to upload from NinjaLister.

You need a valid seller+ Lifetime account and then go to:

My eBid -> Bulk Uploads - On the right side you'll see NinjaLister blurb and below that will be TWO links - one is to download adobe air (if you dont have it already installed by some other application) and the other is to download the beta version of NinjaLister. If you do not see the download link for NinjaLister Beta 0.95 , then you probably are not Seller+ Lifetime subscriber.

If you manage to get that far, then..

Once you have downloaded and installed NinjaLister, you'll be presented with option to select country where you registered, and enter your ebid username and password. then you should be able to create new listings, import FeeBay TL exported CSV's or import eBid .txt export files, then edit and place in GtG bucket and upload the listings.

If you still have issues, take a screen shot

On windows, hit the Print Screen or Prt Scr key (on a 101 key keyboard it's usually somewhere in the top right area above number keypad or above cursor keys) - as soon as you hit that (you wont see anything happen) - go to Start->applications->accessories->Paint - open MS Paint and start a new file, right click in the white area and click Paste , your screen shot is right there.. (you can also hit Ctrl+V to paste) - save as a .jpg file and you can upload somewhere- forums, photobucket, wherever.. and then you can give us a link to it so we can see what you see.
    Thanks for your input. I have done all of the steps that you mentioned except the print screen method. I am now downloading TL to Firefox to see if that will help.

Forum Newbie
    All-About elvisfan2010
    Forum Posts

Default Here are my screen samples

Had no better luck with Firefox.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Thread Information