Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Ninja Lister Bug List

Quote Originally Posted by elvisfan2010 View Post
    Had no better luck with Firefox.
    OK.. The Javascript bug - that is a turbolister bug - Turbolister does not support Javascript (in the case of the screen shot you show, Turbolister *IS* the browser) - So, your auction listing, which contains javascript in the HTML code, will not display in TL

Second Screen shot - you are trying to IMPORT listings which appear to have been listed under some other country than your own - more likely a turbolister export bug , or- one or more of your Feebay listings was not listed under your home country - For example, if you listed some auctions under USA Feebay website, that would cause this error.
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Default Ninja Lister Update

I've been trying to use the Ninja Lister, and have a problem uploading the updates of adobeair. Any suggestions?

Forum Newbie
    Salt Spring Island, British Columbia, Canada
    View elvisfan2010's Feedback (+2830)
    All-About elvisfan2010
    View elvisfan2010's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idealproductsales View Post
    OK.. The Javascript bug - that is a turbolister bug - Turbolister does not support Javascript (in the case of the screen shot you show, Turbolister *IS* the browser) - So, your auction listing, which contains javascript in the HTML code, will not display in TL

Second Screen shot - you are trying to IMPORT listings which appear to have been listed under some other country than your own - more likely a turbolister export bug , or- one or more of your Feebay listings was not listed under your home country - For example, if you listed some auctions under USA Feebay website, that would cause this error.
    Now I'm really confused. All of my ebay listings have imported just fine to TL & have exported all of my listings to another site (not ebay) without any trouble. I have never listed on another site....just Canada.
    I'm getting really fed up...& spending way too much time on this. Maybe I'll just ditch this program & try the excell method. I really appreciate your help. Many thanks

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elvisfan2010 View Post
    Now I'm really confused. All of my ebay listings have imported just fine to TL & have exported all of my listings to another site (not ebay) without any trouble. I have never listed on another site....just Canada.
    I'm getting really fed up...& spending way too much time on this. Maybe I'll just ditch this program & try the excell method. I really appreciate your help. Many thanks
    Please send us any data files you are having problems with with details of the problem. Send to support fao Gazza.

Thanks.
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

0.95.5 is now available. To keep your data intact from v0.95 please install this when NL is closed. Upgrading from 0.95.5 in future will not require this.

Gazza
    Last edited by gazza; 14th February 2010 at 03:01 AM.
    eBid.net

OK.. Recap of the "wont upload bug"

Lemme try and paint a picture..

I have a window open to my folder with 16 auctions listed.
    13 of these auctions are marked as Good to Go
    I click on Good to Go button and Select "Upload Good to Go Auctions"
    I get Information panel that says You are about to upload 13 auctions to eBid. Click OK to continue. CANCEL to go back."

I click on OK.
    Information popup disappears.

Nothing Happens.

Normally, once the informatino window goes away it starts showing a progress meter and then when it finishes it says Auctions Uploaded Successfully ..

Same as previous issue noted before - This is the third time I have had this happen.

There seems to be no one factor that causes this.

As mentioned- First time, I removed 5 listings from GTG bucket and finally, 4 listings uploaded.

Second time I had to upload 3 listings ONE BY ONE..

First and Second times the listings were from Edits of Imported *bay listings.

Third time- the listings are ALL NEW.

All listings were created in 0.95.4 version and attempted to upload ..

Closed NL and re-opened and got notification of 0.95.5

Closed NL and upgraded.

Still listings will not upload.

Before I go and experiment, Gazza, What files, if any, should I send you in THIS case? I wonder if it is possible to re-create the issue just from those files.. - or perhaps it is a memory issue (although my system Monitor doesnt indicate any high usage of memory or CPU at all)

Is there anything I can do specifically to diagnose? Or is there any way to set up debug logging ? (I actually have AIR development environment downloaded recently , if there is some way I can utilize that while running this downloaded copy to get debug information - I'll gladly do that.. if you can tell me what to do or what to look for.. I havent gotten familiar with the debug console yet.. havent even looked at it yet, really)

It seems like it works normally, but it just chokes or dies or won't connect (could be intermittent internet connection? if it can't connect the first attempt, does it re-try? if not, that may be what is happening? )
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    NZ and SA will be selected if you have Worldwide chosen.

G
    Hi Gazza Thanks very much for the update they are all importing as Buy Nows

In turbolister I have European countires set at one price and the rest of the world countries at another.
    After inporting into NL South Africa and New Zealand are still not ticked or have a cost beside them if highlighted.
    I have tried adding a third option for Worldwide but it still happens
    Am I missing something
    Regards Phil

All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by interestingtreasures View Post
    Hi Gazza Thanks very much for the update they are all importing as Buy Nows

In turbolister I have European countires set at one price and the rest of the world countries at another.
    After inporting into NL South Africa and New Zealand are still not ticked or have a cost beside them if highlighted.
    I have tried adding a third option for Worldwide but it still happens
    Am I missing something
    Regards Phil
    Hi Phil, we have tried importing your file autographs.csv to 0.95.5 and they all import with a buynow price.

Checking one example auction from this file "autograph of Frederick Pyne - Matt, Emmerdale Farm" ... your 2 Intl Shipping options are both to custom locations. None are to "Worldwide"
    eBid.net

Default Glitchie Glitchie

Hi Gazza! I just downloaded 95.5, Created one auction, uploaded & failed. ("invalid quantity" maximum 25) was the error notice. I checked ninja and the quantity was indeed 1. I edited and deleted the 1 and reinserted the 1 and tried to upload again and got the same fail notice. Any way around this one? Deb

All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by designimports1 View Post
    Hi Gazza! I just downloaded 95.5, Created one auction, uploaded & failed. ("invalid quantity" maximum 25) was the error notice. I checked ninja and the quantity was indeed 1. I edited and deleted the 1 and reinserted the 1 and tried to upload again and got the same fail notice. Any way around this one? Deb
    Checking, please dont delete anything.
    eBid.net

Thread Information