My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Ninja Lister Bug List

Yes it was done with the tl format csv. The name of the file does appear in the description as a text only.

I delete all items from an auction set, close the lister, open it again and the listings are all back again

Quote Originally Posted by Idealproductsales View Post
    Make sure you export as turbolister format CSV and not the File Exchange Format CSV - File Exchange Format CSV truncates your description in many cases.. which seems like the issue you describe
    What I did notice notice this morning is, that nothing would upload like it was yesterday. When I go to turbo lister and click the show options a box will appear. If I tick export item description data to seperate files

This gives me the html and csv files seperate. This is the only way that I can get this to work my side so far. May be not the best solution but it works.

If I try to upload the files complete with box unticked the sytem just hangs.

Hi guys and thanks to ebid for NL, however when i go to import my csv file that i exported from TL i am getting the message INITIALIZING and then it stays at 0% can someone please help.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by the_autographs_shop View Post
    Hi guys and thanks to ebid for NL, however when i go to import my csv file that i exported from TL i am getting the message INITIALIZING and then it stays at 0% can someone please help.

thanks
    Its a known issue.. although if you have the .csv file - keep it handy , they might want you to send it in for testing.

Ive documented it and sent in the files for gazza to test with - it only happens on *some* files, not all.. and I suspect there is some character in the description details that is throwing it into an endless loop where it gets stuck..

Try exporting smaller groups of listings and then some of them may go in with no problem, which can narrow it down to fewer specific listings that may be causing the problem..

I was able to import about half of my TL exports , with the rest causing a "hang" exactly as you've seen..
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Thanks, i have tried different csv files and even one listing csv files at a time but all hang.

Bug: NL & Bulk upload makes no distinction in shipping methods:
    Masscool 8WT15-38 Socket 775 Heat Sink & Fan to 3.6GHz Auction 5 Error : [Shipping option 'UPS Standard to Canada' not available to some of selected countries] Ensure your have included International Postage values for countries that you are showing your auction to. Eg. If you have chosen to show auction on eBid Australia, you must place Australia (au) in your Intl Shipping Options. This field cannot be left empty. See the tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet for full instructions.
    I had international shipping selected, and ship to multiple different countries using calculated shipping option.

Because Canada was a country included in the list of countries to ship to, I selected UPS Standard to Canada as a shipping option (and yes, Canada checkbox was ticked) - and yet, bulk upload/NL fails that listing because UPS Standard to canada cannot be selected for other countries, I imagine. It makes no distinction between other countries, and Canada for that purpose.. so I would have to list the same item twice if I wanted to offer the UPS Standard to Canada and also list on other countries.

Probably an issue exclusive to U.S. Sellers (but seems to be a similar issue to other posts requesting ability to have multiple international shipping options)
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Why is it that if you paste in to the ninja the code doesn't come out right, but if you paste in to the bulk editor which I presume is using the fck editor its ok when uploaded.

I was getting the same type of trouble before the site got upgraded on the bulk editor

Quote Originally Posted by the_autographs_shop View Post

thanks
    Hi everyone,

Having the same problem, think I'll wait a few days till some of the bugs are ironed out
    My CD and DVD listings. Mobile and mp3 accessories
    http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...arch&type=user

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spaceman76 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Having the same problem, think I'll wait a few days till some of the bugs are ironed out
    If everyone did that then nothing would get fixed.

Why not send a copy of your .csv file to admin along with an error report so they can look at it?

Even if someone has reported the same problem, more than one version of .csv file to look at would show if the problem resides in one particular area or has more than one cause.

Thread Information