eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Having problems getting Ninja Lister to run

Default You are a step ahead of me!

Quote Originally Posted by katzcornerusa View Post
    I was able to download NL V.92. Does anyone know if you are able to download eBay items yet? If so can someone post detailed instructions on how to do this. Thanks in advance.
    Kat

You are a step ahead of me... where do I even go to download Ninja Lister?

Quote Originally Posted by dandan66 View Post
    You are a step ahead of me... where do I even go to download Ninja Lister?
    My eBid -> My Bulk Upload (NL download on the right side of page, if you are seller+ lifetime subscriber... )
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Perfect! Thanks a bunch!
    DP

****NEED A CLARIFICATION*****

Don't laugh too hard now and please be patient with me... Is it that this Ninja Lister will only import from something on your hard drive? One is not able to go to Ebay itself and select or transfer auctions/content over to Ebid?

Quote Originally Posted by dandan66 View Post
    ****NEED A CLARIFICATION*****

Don't laugh too hard now and please be patient with me... Is it that this Ninja Lister will only import from something on your hard drive? One is not able to go to Ebay itself and select or transfer auctions/content over to Ebid?
    Go to Feebay (We don't use the correct spelling around here- dont wanna give them any boost in context ads, etc..) - Download Turbolister and fetch (synchronize) your listings from SleazeBay to your TL, then using turbolister, select the listings you wanna work with, (ctrl+click to multi-select) and file->export, export as Turbolister CSV type export - save the .csv to your hard drive, then right click in NL and import that CSV , most of your data will be right there, all you have to do is edit a few settings (and probably, edit your listing description to remove links to FleabagBay )

It's pretty simple once you've done it a couple times..
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Thanks... this helps greatly. Yu da man!!

Forum Newbie
    Lactodorum, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View giftsaplenty's Feedback (+813)
    All-About giftsaplenty
    View giftsaplenty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Adobe Air has downloaded fine to programme files / OK
    Ninja has download on desktop / OK
    However - there is a teeny weeny problem !!!
    The main eBid Store Category ID dropdown list is showing all categories BUT when choosing any of them it shows "category not selected"
    Do I have to upload the categories somehow or should they be there already?
    Our Nan & Paps Gift Shop

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by giftsaplenty View Post
    The main eBid Store Category ID dropdown list is showing all categories BUT when choosing any of them it shows "category not selected"
    Are you going deep enough into the category structure to select a category to list in?

In the image below, items such as those pointed to by the black arrow are the actual categories. Those such as pointed to by the yellow arrow are parent categories of the actual categories; they are indicated by a little triangle which means you have to open them (as you would a folder on your PC). You cannot post items to a parent category.

Attachment 15326
    Last edited by astral276; 15th February 2010 at 05:32 PM.

Unhappy My Ninja Lister is downloaded - now what?

Hello everybody - I'm new - just became Seller+ Lifetime.

My Ninja Lister is downloaded - now what?

I'm staring at the Ninja Lister - it says - Currenlty Viewing: Auction Set #1.

I have no idea what to do next.

How do I get my inventory onto the Ninja Lister - I wish it came with a tutorial. I googled it searching for some kind of instructions. I searched eBid but can't find anything to help me.

I don't know what kind of file it will accept and even if I did I don't know how to get the file into the Ninja. My inventory consists of almost 4,000 books/DVD/VHS/CD. There is no way I can manually list this many.

Is there anyone here who has uploaded their inventory successfully with Ninja Lister and are you willing to help by sharing step by step instructions? OR do you know where I can go to get instructions. I think I'm pretty computer challenged plus I'm just an old woman--probably most of my brain cells are gone already.
    Last edited by crystalcreeksales2; 17th February 2010 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crystalcreeksales2 View Post
    Hello everybody - I'm new - just became Seller+ Lifetime.

My Ninja Lister is downloaded - now what?

I'm staring at the Ninja Lister - it says - Currenlty Viewing: Auction Set #1.

I have no idea what to do next.

How do I get my inventory onto the Ninja Lister - I wish it came with a tutorial. I googled it searching for some kind of instructions. I searched eBid but can't find anything to help me.

I don't know what kind of file it will accept and even if I did I don't know how to get the file into the Ninja. My inventory consists of almost 4,000 books/DVD/VHS/CD. There is no way I can manually list this many.

Is there anyone here who has uploaded their inventory successfully with Ninja Lister and are you willing to help by sharing step by step instructions? OR do you know where I can go to get instructions. I think I'm pretty computer challenged plus I'm just an old woman--probably most of my brain cells are gone already.

Ok.. the very first thing to know about Ninjalister is:

It is *BETA* software - Therefore it *is* going to have bugs and issues..

That said..

Everything in NinjaLister (with maybe a couple exceptions) is right-click context. - Right click on something and see what the options are

To Import CSV data - if you had these items previuosly listed on FleaBay with Turbolister , then you can export from Turbolister to a CSV file and then import into an auction set.

There are 4 heavily used threads that I know of that all deal with NinjaLister .. I would suggest going to these threads and taking some time to read through them all , gain some insight into how NL works and what to expect..

http://meetup.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=134143

http://meetup.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=134135

http://meetup.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=134134

http://meetup.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=134409

http://meetup.ebid.net/forumdisplay.php?f=138

Most of these threads deal with NL, however I also tossed in a new ebid user's guide .. plus the site glitches forum (where most of the Ninja bugs get posted..)

Thread Information