Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reliable sellers

Forum Newbie
    View mags39's Feedback (+1)
    All-About mags39
    View mags39's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question Reliable sellers

How do you find reputable sellers on Ebid. All the auctions I have looked at have no feedback on them. On Ebay it is easy to see the positive feedback from customers. Is there something I'm missing? Please point me in the right direction.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mags39 View Post
    How do you find reputable sellers on Ebid. All the auctions I have looked at have no feedback on them. On Ebay it is easy to see the positive feedback from customers. Is there something I'm missing? Please point me in the right direction.
    If you prefer to buy from sellers with a minimum level of feedback, use the advanced search. You get there using the little white "advanced search" link to the right of the main search box. On the auctions search tab there is a box far right to put in the minimum feedback level you wish to search for.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Forum Newbie
    View mags39's Feedback (+1)
    All-About mags39
    View mags39's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks again, I am finding Ebid a little confusing ,but am finding my way round (slowly).

Forum Saint
    View Pink_Panther's Feedback (+177)
    All-About Pink_Panther
    View Pink_Panther's Listings
    Forum Posts

I got 39 positive feedback (All from Ebid) I'm reliable and I got 5 stores!

I do get sales from google who don't leave feedback of any description cos they had to join ebid just to buy my item and they aint conversant with ebid and just want to buy.

Try looking at the seller ID and get their feedback ratings.

View bluejypsy's Feedback (+618)
    All-About bluejypsy
    View bluejypsy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Mags welcome aboard. What a shame you feel the need to buy only from a seller with feedback. We all have to start somewhere. I can understand your hesitation if you were spending on a high value item but with low priced goods Mags give sellers a chance, I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the whole selling/buying experience on Ebid. I wish you well and hope that buyers are not put off by your negative feedback as I am sure you are an equally pleasant seller.

Special items for that special little person in your life.

Click here to visit Blue's Homemade Goodies.

Talking

i'm a reliable seller. i just need to get things going on this website.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by youmeus View Post
    Reputable sellers don't list the link to their eBay shop on their About Me page!!!
    They might it if they are a newbie and haven't read all the thousands of rules and regulations

My first purchase here was from a seller with zero feedback. She had just joined. The item was shipped quickly and exactly as described. I've never been disappointed by any seller here.

You might check the date a seller joined eBid. If they have just moved here from another auction site (especially the big one) they're probably experienced and reliable. Also, see what they've put on their "All about the seller" page, which should give you some idea of their reliability. Use good judgment regarding the item and the price. You can also ask the seller for more information with the question box at the bottom of the listing.

hi as I am a newbie it is a bit hard to have a lot of feedback when we havent bought or sold yet but it doesnt mean we are not reputable I had 100% good feed back on another site but now have to start from scratch and only just started listing today so give us a go you might be suprised
    Rae

I would list my about me link to my Items if I knew how to,I tried to follow the directions I seen here on ebid not ebay as someone here mentioned but didn't work for me but will keep trying
    Last edited by varietyofitems28; 9th February 2010 at 03:49 AM.

Thread Information