Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Selling a car on ebid.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ahhh...I am wrong. Just had another play. If you add the images as a URL from outside your My Gallery area then they do appear as yours do. Never seen that before.

Sorry for wasting your time. In my defence I was only trying to save you money.

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

I just donated my car to charity. It was a very smooth, painless process. I received a tax write off & it's going to a very good cause.

Quote Originally Posted by thegamekeeper2 View Post
    Might have to wait till morning for a reply!!!
    and you might want to look at the international shipping too. I looked around the car parts and the international shipping was set at zero and the calculator wasn't working. Might need a tweek to get going.

I had an Austin Metro 2Ltr 3 Door car in 2003, If I had known about eBid then I would've sold it here. Great runner too, instead I moved and got a scrap dealer to take it for £50
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

Forum Diehard
    View baconsdozen's Feedback (+711)
    All-About baconsdozen
    View baconsdozen's Listings
    Forum Posts

Metros,like Allegros are slowly becoming collectable.Its funny how all of a sudden old cars just vanish.
    Even a few years ago there were thousands of the old minis running about,now they are quite rare,the Mk2 and 3 cortinas have gone the way of the older mk1's and look at an old film featuring london and you'll see hundreds of FX4 or Fairway taxis,they are now being scrapped wholesale.

Question Re: Selling a car on ebid.

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    Ahhh...I am wrong. Just had another play. If you add the images as a URL from outside your My Gallery area then they do appear as yours do. Never seen that before.

Sorry for wasting your time. In my defence I was only trying to save you money.
    I guess I missed something. Astral, would you please provide another link as to how images look with the thumbnails and then without? Those in your earlier posts don't work anymore. Thanx

I am just curious.

Default Re: Selling a car on ebid.

Whats the best way to list your car for sale oon here? I am florida. And i dont know how many members would be in myt area that are interested?

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TattooandJewelry View Post
    Whats the best way to list your car for sale oon here?
    I would say using a Featured listing as that would cost you $1.00 to list but that is all you would pay - no Final Value Fee. So however much it might sell for it will only cost you the one dollar.

I am florida. And i dont know how many members would be in myt area that are interested?
    Well, I know at least two Florida sellers on here (no idea if they want vehicle though). I have no idea how many Florida buyers are registered. If you make your listing eligible for upload to Google then eBid Florida users is irrelevant as your vehicle will be advertised to anyone searching Google for such a vehicle.

thanks alot!

View CrazyJay's Feedback (+149)
    All-About CrazyJay
    View CrazyJay's Listings
    Forum Posts

My workmate wants to sell his old Porsche. It's been sat in a garage for almost 2 years, so will be put up as a spares or repairs. With a bit of luck I can get it listed here next week.

For those who aren't fussy about filtering what I sell - Take a look at ALL my stuff above. - But for more specific listings, take a peek in the stores below.

TOY-PALLOI - For all sorts of traditional playthings!

THE PAPERBOYS PLEASURE - For Books & Magazines

OUT ON THE FLOOR - For Records - (mainly 1950's - 60's)

VIEWPOINT - Photographic Equipment

THE SCRAPYARD - Spare parts for old cars and bikes

Thread Information