Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I am not seeing any of my listings in Google Shopping

Default I am not seeing any of my listings in Google Shopping

I have spent the last 20 minutes or so looking for ebid listings of mine on Google Shopping. Not every one of my items, as I would be here all night, but a decent sized sample to come to the conclusion that none are there.

Nothing shows up on either

http://www.google.com/products

or

http://www.google.co.uk/products

I haven't changed anything this end - "eBid to upload my BuyNows to Google Shopping?" is still ticked YES

Practically all my listings are Bid with Buy Now, ten day listings with 10 relists.

Any ideas why my listings aren't showing?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as an aside: my items, as far as I remember have never shown up on
    http://www.google.com/products
    although they did on the
    http://www.google.co.uk/products,
    which makes sense as I am in the UK.

The problem with that though is that as far as I am aware the default site in the UK is the .com site - if you want the co.uk site you need to make it more clearer to your search engine ot however you seek out Google Shopping. So, to me it seems UK Google shoppers, by default, are seeing mainly U.S.A. listings

This brings me to the question:

Normally, when things are working, are UK listings uploaded to the http://www.google.co.uk/products, site ONLY, or should they show on the .com site as well

Thanks
    http://im1.ebidst.com/upload_banner/booksforsale_61768.jpg

Booksforsale For Vintage Homewares and New & Secondhand Books

Main Store - Click Here

Join ebid here

The fast way is to search google shopping using your storename + eBid.
    I couldn't find any of yours either, (mine seem to all be there so it's not a general problem with eBid uploads to GP) I suggest you contact support.

UK listings are uploaded to google products uk
    US listings are uploaded too google products com,
    I believe the GP rules state that they must be uploaded using the correct currency & be available to that site.

Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Thanks for your comments, support notified.

Anyone else experiencing this?
    http://im1.ebidst.com/upload_banner/booksforsale_61768.jpg

Booksforsale For Vintage Homewares and New & Secondhand Books

Main Store - Click Here

Join ebid here

View terry5732's Feedback (+1374)
    All-About terry5732
    View terry5732's Listings
    Forum Posts

Most of mine are showing but I do have a number of elligable not there
    My clutter

I don't play the reserve game

Forum Diehard
    View JJcards's Feedback (+1672)
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

Nothing of mine show up either unless I type in my store name which is rather a drag seeing as how I am closing in on a thousand listings and none of which show up in google product search on their own and what are the chances of someone typing in my store name at random.
    I thought the whole point was to have them entered on their own so if a person did a search for such and such a listing would show up that would link them to my item(s)
    I do live in Canada is this the result because either way it is bothersome to now realize that my 1000 listings plus the tens of more thousand I planned to list will never show up on their own,if that does turn out to be the case I will no longer list low end stuff as it will prove pointless and stick to higher end cards/items which if sold will at least make it worthwhile.

Btw if I do a google product search and type in say ed belfour it will show a number of places on the left hand side of the page in which to buy these items ebid not being one of them,why is that.I thought we were directly linked up with them for that purpose.

Please any help here as I was in the middle of uploading and stopped once reading this to search my stuff.I thought it was slow or because of me selling sportscards I did not have many views but now am thinking otherwise like only a few curious folks here checking them out and the clients I sent emails to,if I cannot generate new lookers at least through the google product search than obviously I will not have sales so is this really a waste of time for me or is there maybe something I am not getting.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Google doesn't have a Canadian product base, does it? I thought it was only UK, US and Germany.

Forum Diehard
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ok,I found some but using google search engine and not product search why is that.
    I am fine with it as long as they are out there but why are none of ebids items on google product search

Anyway sorry for the above rant but seemed rather troublesome at the brief moment I checked up on items.

Quote Originally Posted by LAUR74 View Post
    Ok,I found some but using google search engine and not product search why is that.
    I am fine with it as long as they are out there but why are none of ebids items on google product search

Anyway sorry for the above rant but seemed rather troublesome at the brief moment I checked up on items.
    Google products/shopping is only available to sellers in the UK, (listed in pounds sterling); the USA (listed in USA dollars) and Germany (listed in euros and in German). Other ebid listings should appear in the Google "natural" search.

I hadn't checked for a while. So . . . our listings are on Google Shopping, but no longer on the first page (as they used to be). Still doing well on regular Google, though.

Forum Diehard
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes I found that I had to just do a google search for my items to appear

Thread Information