Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toy Sellers - Items Wanted by Buyer

Arrow Toy Sellers - Items Wanted by Buyer

I have a buyer from another site who is looking for several toys to purchase. He is located in Singapore. He sent me a list of what he is looking for but I do not have the toys he is seeking. Perhaps some of you do. I am trying to get him to join ebid because he is a great buyer on the other site. So if you have any of the following, let me know your ebid auction listing number [you can just put a link to your item on this forum] and I'll let him know. Below is his email to me:

Hi there,

Here's my want list, only on G.I.Joe do I specify the items I am looking for as to do that on all the toy lines would result in too large a list (I'm missing many items from the other lines anyway). Please let me know if you find anything of interest. MOC, MISB or MIB (mint complete unused) items only thanks!

G.I.Joe Figures Want List
    1982/83 - Doc, Flash, Grunt and Zap
    1984 - Blowtorch, Recondo, Mutt & Junkyard, Scrap Iron and Spirit
    1985 - Airtight, Alpine, Barbecue, Eels, Footloose, Quick Kick and Snow Serpent
    1986 - BAT, Low-Light, Dr Mindbender, Sci-Fi and Zarana
    1987 - Big Boa, Chuckles, Crazylegs, Croc Master, Gung-Ho, Jinx, Law & Order, Outback, Raptor, Sneak Peek and Tunnel Rat
    1988 - Blizzard, Budo, Charbroil, Hardball, Hit & Run, Iron Grenadiers, Road Pig, Shockwave, Storm Shadow, Toxo-Viper and all Night Force 2-packs
    1989 - Alley Viper, Backblast, Gnawgahyde, H.E.A.T. Viper, Night-Viper, Snake Eyes, Stalker and all Night Force 2-packs
    1990 - Captain Grid-Iron, Night-Creeper, Rampart, Rock-Viper, Stretcher, Sub-Zero, Topside and Undertow and all Sky Patrol
    1991 - Crimson Guard Immortal, Desert Scorpion, Dusty & Sandstorm, Heavy Duty, Incinerators, Mercer, Red Star and Tracker

G.I.Joe Vehicles and Accessories Want List
    1982 - Flak, HAL, JUMP Jet Pack and MMS

1983 - APC and Command Center Headquarters
    1984 - Chameleon, Killer W.H.A.L.E., Slugger, VAMP Mark II, Water Moccasin, Bivouac, Machine Gun Defense Unit, Missile Defense Unit, Mortar Defense Unit, Mountain Howitzer, Watch Tower and M.A.N.T.A.
    1985 - Armadillo, AWE Striker, Bridge Layer, Mauler, Moray, Night Landing, Check Point, Cobra Bunker, Transportable Tactical Battle Platform and USS Flagg
    1986 - Air Chariot, Devilfish, Night Raven, Triple T, Thunder Machine, Swampfire, LAW and Outpost Defender
    1987 - Defiant, Mobile Command Center, Pogo, Vector, Dreadnok Cycle and Sea Ray
    1988 - Adder, Desert Fox, Imp, Mean Dog, Warthog A.I.F.V., D.E.M.O.N. and Destro's Despoiler
    1989 - Condor Z25, Crusader, HISS II, Mudfighter, Thunderclap, Razorback, Mudfighter/HISS II 2-pack and all Slaughter's Marauders vehicles
    1990 - General and Destro's Dominator
    1991 - Badger, Battle Wagon, Brawler, Ice Sabre and Paralyzer
    1992 - Earthquake, Liquidator, Parasite and Storm Eagle
    1993 - Ghost-Striker, Shark 9000 and Monster Blaster A.P.C.

Starcom Want List
    Emperor Dark mail-in, Starbase Station, Medical Bay, Big Cannon Fortress, Command Post, Vehicle Repair, Laser Artillery, Missile Station, HARV-7, Missile Fox, Starmax Bomber, Starwolf, Starhawk, Battlecrane, Tornado Gunship, Shadowbat, Shadow Spy, Shadow Blast Track, Shadow Upriser, Shadow Mini-Tank and Shadow Attack Trike

Visionaries Want List
    Capture Chariot and Dagger Assault

Centurions Want List
    Ace McCloud and all accessory sets (for all characters).

C.O.P.S. n Crooks Want List
    Sgt Mace, Longarm, Bullet-Proof, Big Boss, Louie the Plumber, Power Keg, APES, and Nightmare. Ironsides, Blue Streak and Highway Interceptor vehicles.

I am also looking for anything from:
    A-Team - 3.75" items only - Galoob
    Advanced Dungeons & Dragons - LJN
    Air Raiders - Hasbro
    Aliens - Kenner 1990s line only
    Army Gear - Galoob
    Barnyard Commandos - Playmates
    Battlestar Galactica - Mattel
    Battle Beasts/Beastformers/Laser Beasts - Hasbro / Takara
    BattleTech - Tyco
    Bionic Six - LJN
    Blackstar - Galoob
    Black Hole The - Mego
    Boglins - Mattel
    Bone Age - Kenner
    Buck Rogers - Mego
    Butch and Sundance - Kenner
    Captain Power - Mattel
    Centurions - see detailed list above - Kenner
    C.H.I.P.S. - 3.75" only - Mego
    Churck Norris and the Karate Kommandos - Kenner
    Clash of the Titans - Mattel
    C.O.P.S. n Crooks - see detailed list above - Hasbro
    Dino Riders - Tyco
    Dune - LJN
    Eagle Force - Mego
    EarthWorm Jim - Playmates only not Re:Play
    Exo Squad - Playmates
    Gargoyles - Kenner
    G.I.Joe - see detailed list above - Hasbro
    Go Bots / Machine Robo - Popy / Bandai / Tonka
    GoDaikin - Popy / Bandai
    Indiana Jones - Kenner 3.75" and LJN only
    Infaceables - Galoob
    Inhumanoids - Hasbro
    Lord of the Rings - Knickerbocker
    Magnum PI - LJN
    M.A.S.K. - Kenner
    Mega Force - Kenner
    Micro Machines - Galoob
    Monster Force - Playmates
    Night Rider - Kenner
    Predator - Kenner 1990s line only
    Rambo - Coleco
    Real Ghostbusters The - Kenner
    Robotech - Matchbox only
    Shadow Strikers - Kenner
    Silverhawks - Kenner
    Starcom - see detailed list above - Coleco
    Steel Monsters - Tonka
    Super Naturals - Tonka
    Swamp Thing - Kenner
    Tale Spin - Playmates
    Terminator 2 - Kenner
    Thundercats - LJN
    Visionaries - see detailed list above - Hasbro
    WildC.A.T.S. - Playmates
    Xpanders - Galoob
    Last edited by florida33549; 6th March 2010 at 06:33 PM.

Forum Diehard
    View kedo's Feedback (+4128)
    All-About kedo
    View kedo's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've got two Kenner Aliens figures listed (Drake & Ripley). 25821296 & 25821288. I did have more but they sold.

Quote Originally Posted by kedo View Post
    I've got two Kenner Aliens figures listed (Drake & Ripley). 25821296 & 25821288. I did have more but they sold.
    Kedo,

I have just sent him an email with a link to this forum. I know he's not a member yet, but I assume he can read the forum without being a member of ebid yet.

Thanks.

I have some Centurions and Super Naturals items which i'm in the middle of cleaning and sorting. I pretty much collect 90% of what is listed above so I shall sort out spares and such when i can.

Quote Originally Posted by theretrotrader View Post
    I have some Centurions and Super Naturals items which i'm in the middle of cleaning and sorting. I pretty much collect 90% of what is listed above so I shall sort out spares and such when i can.
    Great. Please remember he is in Singapore and is looking for MOC, MISB or MIB (mint complete unused) items only.

Unfortunately most of my spares are Near Mint - Mint loose items. Just a thought when i realised this person is from Singapore. Is it the same person who owns the mint toy museum out there?

Quote Originally Posted by theretrotrader View Post
    Unfortunately most of my spares are Near Mint - Mint loose items. Just a thought when i realised this person is from Singapore. Is it the same person who owns the mint toy museum out there?
    That I don't know. My contact with him is that he is bidding on a MISB item on another site. He contacted me and gave me the list of items he is searching for. He has outstanding feedback on the other site. I let him know about ebid and he is checking out this site looking for items that are listed in his email.
    Last edited by florida33549; 8th March 2010 at 01:58 PM.

Thread Information