My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Number of views glitch

Smile Number of views glitch

Is it my imagination? I have been watching the number of views on my "Run until sold" items and occasionally the number seems to be lower than it was the last time I checked?

I suppose it's not a huge problem. Just confusing.

For a long time before the revamp the views did not work right so I never got into habit of payng them any mind. Yes, they seem to be bouncing around a little bit lately. Maybe we are the only ones???? Let's wait and see if anyone else noticed.

(don't use run until sold, better to sell at auction, as a buy it now AND put into store. That way lots see it on google (bin + 10 automatic relists) and in ebid too. Also add a link to your stores on forums so we can see your listings too. That makes sales from ebid members).

Forum Lurker
    View CornishDave's Feedback (+162)
    All-About CornishDave
    View CornishDave's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have noticed that the views seem to be around the twist, added a new item within 5 minutes it had had, 26 views - next time I looked it was showing 3 viewings. I do wish the boys could sort this problem out PLEASE.
    As I and many others like to keep track on how many viewing we receive on anyone Auction.

Eileen.

Forum Diehard
    View lilused's Feedback (+183)
    All-About lilused
    View lilused's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes, as it stands right now all of my views have dropped to 1 each. No matter how many there was before.

Smile Re: number of views glitch

Thanks so much for the information. This week I will edit my items from run until now to auctions. I have checked and they do show up in google shopping as is.

I have yet to open any stores. I tend to get bogged down in details. Like what to name my store and how to make a banner. My husband just got adobe photoshop for u so I'm looking forward to learning to use it.

I know there are free programs available online but I worry about possible problems. That's just me.

Thanks for all of your help.
    JBJ

Forum Newbie
    All-About bailey1607
    View bailey1607's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Ninjalister problem

We are new on here and have been trying to use ninja lister to upload all our ebay listings. We go to import the CSV file but it comes up with the error 'Importable data found but data is not relevant to our home country' and it then will not let us import. In the settings we have Australia and when you open the CSV file it indicates that everything is Australian. Any ideas to help as we have too many listings to start listing from scratch again. Thanks

Thread Information