Page 1 of 99 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Downloading

Visit the "My Bulk Upload" section within your "My eBid" area. Here you will see the link to download the application. The app runs on Adobe Air that most people will already have installed on the Mac or PC. If you download the application and it seems your computer doesn't know what to do when you open the .air file then follow the link on the "My Bulk Upload" page to download the Adobe Air software ( available from https://airsdk.harman.com/runtime ). Important : Always install the version of Adobe Air WITH Webkit. If you have installed the incorrect version of Air then simply uninstall it and then install the correct one. After Adobe Air is installed then try to open the .air file again.

Name:  Screenshot 2022-10-05 161643.png
Views: 1005
Size:  78.9 KB

We've had some reports of McAfee users getting errors about damaged installer files when attempting installation. If you do get this then you can turn off "Real Time Scanning" from the "Schedule and run scans" section until installation has finished.

Ninja Lister Basics

Username & Password
    Add your username, password and country when the application runs for the first time. These can be edited in File > Edit Settings at any time. Make sure you enter the correct username, we've had many users emailing us asking us why their items are not uploading and this is because they have misspelled their username. Also add your account type SELLER or SELLER+. SELLER accounts must also choose whether to upgrade any imported auctions to Platinum if a BuyNow price is present, if not the BuyNow price will be used as a starting bid price on a Standard auction if one is not already present.

Auction Sets & Folders
    In the left column of the application you will see a folder structure. Within folders you can create auction sets, these are data files to store auctions in. You can create/duplicate/rename them with a right click on your mouse. There are also buttons to create new folders or to create new auction sets.

Creating Auctions within Ninja Lister
    Right click the auction set you wish to add the new auction to and choose Create New Auction in this Set. You'll be show the create auction form. Add your auction details to this as you would if creating an auction on the main site. There are two choices for your description editor.

i) PLAIN HTML BOX, use this if you are importing auctions or have HTML code that you do not want tidied up, also if you are using Javascript code.
    ii) WYSIWYG editor, this is good for creating descriptions from scratch and if you don't have much experience with HTML.

Click Save to save the auction and click Close to return back to the grid view. There are also Previous and Next buttons to allow you to browse through the current auction set without having to close the create form window.

Importing Auctions into Ninja Lister
    eBay ...... must be exported first using the latest version of eBay's Turbo Lister program. Which is available until June 2017 from here . Please ensure you have updated or installed the latest version of Turbo Lister before exporting your .csv data file.

1)Select the items you wish to export and choose "Export Selected Items" from the File menu. "Active Items" will need to be copied to the "Inventory" section before they can be exported.

2) Choose the "Turbo Lister Format" (not "Turbo Lister Database" or "File Exchange Format") option when you export. Check here for another thread about this.

Name:  Untitled-1.png
Views: 27006
Size:  81.8 KB

3) Once you have the exported file saved to disk simply right click (MAC Ctrl+Click) an auction set in Ninja Lister and choose Import Auctions in this Set and browse your computer to find the exported file. Ninja Lister will then process your file and a progress bar will be shown on the screen. All your photos will be imported, if you wish to stop at your free allocation of photos then see the Settings within NL for this option. If you file does not import correctly we would appreciate you attaching the file on an email to our support desk (support at ebid dot net). If the data file is very large then it can be zipped before sending. After you have uploaded from Ninja Lister to eBid you should visit My eBid > My Bulk Upload on the main website to see if you need to match any categories.

Amazon
    ..... From your Pro Merchant Seller Account page on Amazon, go to "Manage Your Inventory" > "Inventory Reports". Select "Open Listings Report" report type from the pull down menu. Click "Request Report" button. That same page will show the status of your report, and you'll be able to download it from there. The file should be tab delimited format and saved as a .txt file. This will be importable into Ninja Lister. Due to the lack of categorization in Amazon exported files you will need to manually allocate eBid categories to those that we cannot match.

AbeBooks...... Login to AbeBooks, from "My Downloads" section "Request Inventory Report (for Homebase 2.3)". This can take a little while, you should be emailed when it's ready. Download the .txt file and import into Ninja Lister. Once imported edit "duration", "payment methods", "domestic shipping" and "international shipping" fields for the first item then in grid view you can right click each field and "Copy to All" to copy the values to all your other items. Don't worry about photos, we will match stock photos to your items once they are uploaded to eBid.

Delcampe...... From within the Delcampe Lister (v3.0 or above) desktop application, make sure your listings are already there and hit the "Export" button and choose "CSV" as the file type. Save the file to your hard drive. In Ninja Lister right click a category set and choose "Import Auctions into this set". Select the file just saved and your items will be imported. Most fields will be filled but you should check your shipping fields. Feel free to use the "Copy to All" facility when right clicking a correct field in grid view to copy the field to all auctions in the set. Add any items you want to list to the "Good to Go" and then upload from GTG to eBid. Once uploaded, visit My eBid > My Bulk Upload and any Delcampe categories we couldn't match automatically can be matched.

eBid...... Listings can be exported from eBid also and imported into NL. Choose the "Export" option on the "Auctions I'm Running" or "Auctions I Ran" page of My eBid to obtain an importable file.

Etsy
    ...... Listings can be imported in NL

Uploading Auctions from Ninja Lister to eBid
    Select the auctions you wish to upload left clicking (use CTRL + LEFT CLICK to select individual auctions or SHIFT + LEFT CLICK to select a range). Right click the selected auctions (highlighted in blue) and choose Add to Good to Go. These will be added to your GTG bucket which can be viewed by clicking the big purple button on the left. Choose View to see them or Upload Good to Go Auctions to send them to eBid for processing.

Your uploaded auctions are normally processed within 5 minutes of you uploading them. Browse to the My Bulk Upload section of My eBid to view the status of the upload.
    Last edited by gazza; 5th October 2022 at 03:18 PM.
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Forum Newbie
    View eljs_wholesale's Feedback (+2)
    All-About eljs_wholesale
    View eljs_wholesale's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi
    I'm having problems with ninja lister. I have exported my turbo lister files in a csv format to my pc. when I try and upload them to ninja i get a message saying "format not recognised use ebid or ebay turbo lister files" or something like that. I must be doing something wrong. Any ideas

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dvds_to_go View Post
    Hi
    I'm having problems with ninja lister. I have exported my turbo lister files in a csv format to my pc...
    You need to export then as: Turbo Lister Format (CSV File)

Forum Newbie
    Salt Spring Island, British Columbia, Canada
    View elvisfan2010's Feedback (+2830)
    All-About elvisfan2010
    View elvisfan2010's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Not able to upload to ebid

As per your request...here is the error file I received when trying to upload to Ebid.
    Attached Files Attached Files

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elvisfan2010 View Post
    As per your request...here is the error file I received when trying to upload to Ebid.
    This is from March 13. Can you update to the latest version and send us any problems you have.

Thx
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Forum Newbie
    View DDDitties's Feedback (+2)
    All-About DDDitties
    View DDDitties's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Ninja lister problem

I am just getting started. I am defecting from eBay. I have over 2000 listings to get up. I tried uploading 8 from ninja lister and they have not shown up. Is there something I need to do as I new user first? Also I have started 2 autions directly through the web site. One of them I tried to edit the quantity and it never changed. I deleted it. HELP!

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Check your "bulk uploads" page and see if they're waiting for you to confirm something.

Forum Newbie
    All-About DDDitties
    Forum Posts

NO there is not.

Forum Newbie
    All-About DDDitties
    Forum Posts

Sorry for the caps, I think I have a handle on the basics, it's just not there. A test auction I tried on the 29th is still there, but three attempts since last night have never showed up.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

No idea then, I'm afraid. I can only suggest you pile as much information in here as poss and wave it all under Gazza's nose!

Thread Information