Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 16 of 99 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Forum Newbie
    All-About one2shop
    View one2shop's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for fast reply.

For the 2nd question, how can i list my item under currency POUND for UK member? Coz the item i selling are in UK now. Anything i can do? For example Turbo Lister in ebay you can choose list the item in UK or Canada. But i cant find any option in NL to select the country i wish to sell my item.

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

To list on eBid UK, just add UK as an International Shipping destination.

Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Thumbs up Delcampe to eBid listings conversion

Quote Originally Posted by imagoscape View Post
    Hi Kevin,

I suggest that you try my shareware program for 30 days free evaluation that easily converts eBay listings to eBid Ninja Lister.

Have a look at my website for more information :

http://auctiondatawizard.imagoscape.com/

I appreciate any suggestions or queries that you may have. Also specify other type of files that you'd like to convert.

cheers,

imagoscape
    Hi,

I'll probably also add a Delcampe to eBid listings conversion to my shareware program in the near future.

cheers,

imagoscape

Default Understanding Ninja Lister

Hi,
    I have downloaded NL. Now this may seem a silly question but what do I do next ?
    I thouight this might help ( To import your current eBid listiings you first need to export them from eBid ) but why should I import my EBID listings when all I want to do is import my EBAY listings. Very confusing........Hope you can shed some light on all this.
    Regards.......spitfiremk2

Best Regards..........John

Lightbulb eBay to eBid listings import

Hi spitfiremk2,

In Turbo Lister you need to export your listings as Turbo Lister Format (CSV) and then import them in Ninja Lister Adding a New Auction Set, right click the Auction Set # and select Import Auctions in this Set.

cheers,

imagoscape

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spitfiremk2 View Post
    Hi,
    I have downloaded NL. Now this may seem a silly question but what do I do next ?
    I thouight this might help ( To import your current eBid listiings you first need to export them from eBid ) but why should I import my EBID listings when all I want to do is import my EBAY listings. Very confusing........Hope you can shed some light on all this.
    Regards.......spitfiremk2
    http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...ja-Lister-Help
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Default Ninja lister and Zen cart

I sent an email enquiry and was told I should pose my question here, my question is this: How do I export my Zen cart store inventory into eBid?
    As much info as possible please, for instance do I export a csv file from phpmyadmin in control panel, and what sections of the database need to be selected?
    I exported numerous file formats, from txt,csv,xml and only csv was readable, but no item descriptions were included. I reasoned I could highlight the columns in Excel and copy into Ninja lister?

Lightbulb eBid import info

Quote Originally Posted by BEingPlants View Post
    I sent an email enquiry and was told I should pose my question here, my question is this: How do I export my Zen cart store inventory into eBid?
    As much info as possible please, for instance do I export a csv file from phpmyadmin in control panel, and what sections of the database need to be selected?
    I exported numerous file formats, from txt,csv,xml and only csv was readable, but no item descriptions were included. I reasoned I could highlight the columns in Excel and copy into Ninja lister?
    Hi,

I suggest that you download the eBid Spreadsheet from http://www.ebid.net/spreadsheet/ebid.xls or login to your eBid account and click on My Options > My Bulk Upload

Open ebid.xls and click on "Add Auctions" tab. Create an xls file with same number fields as shown in the "Add Auctions" page. You will need to match similar fields (columns) in your database, eg title, quantity, etc. to Ninja Lister spreadsheet. Then save your xls file as TAB delimited text file and import into Ninja Lister.

cheers,

imagoscape

Forum Newbie
    View colaumau's Feedback (+1)
    All-About colaumau
    View colaumau's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default New on e-bid

Hello from Belgium

I would like to download ninja lister, could you help me.

Thanks

Hi,

Login to your eBid account and click on My Options > My Bulk Upload and you'll see the download link for Ninja Lister : http://www.ebid.net/spreadsheet/ninjalister_0.99.2.air

cheers,

imagoscape

Thread Information